Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review 33 minutes ago

LINDSAY M.
Honda HR-V
09/16/2019 Category: Sales
Pleasant car buying experience
Tony was very knowledgeable and made our car buying experience very nice. This is my second new car from Tonkin Gresham Honda, and I would recommend them to anyone else.

ROBERT R.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
09/15/2019 Category: Sales
convienence and friendships
very quick and pleasurable experience on buying a new car again

Vancouver, WA
09/14/2019 Category: Sales
WE WORKED WIT MIKE GUNDERSON AND HE WAS GREAT.
FROM BEGINNING TO END MIKE, JOHN AND JOSH WAS GREAT. THEY HELPED US THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS AND IT WAS A LOT BETTER THAN THE LAST TIME WE BOUGHT A NEW CAR AG DICK HANNA KIA.

WE GOT THE CAR WE WANTED WITH THE MONTHLY PAYMENTS IN THE RANGE WE REQUESTED.

THE WHOLE TEAM WAS GREAT.

SD
SAMANTHA D.
Bingen, WA
09/12/2019 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience
We had purchased a 2019 Passport back in June , a week an half later I was in an accident and the car was totaled , Brendan Wilson (salesman) and Josh and Josh finance managers were there for us helping us with paperwork that we needed and just there to support us in any way they could . Once insurance paid and gap was getting ready to pay , they were able to get us a brand new Passport and deliver it to our house about an hour away . We are so thankful for Gresham Honda . We will never go anywhere else . And recommend everyone to purchase their cars there

JONATHAN F.
09/08/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service
Amazing customer service!!! Love doing business with Gresham Honda... They really care about their customers and taking care of every needs... First class.... Look forward to doing more business in the future. Thanks Gresham Honda

SUZANNE H.
The Dalles, OR
Honda HR-V
09/08/2019 Category: Sales
Car purchase
I was looking for a Honda CRV. Looked online. Showed interest in a used CRV. Dane reached out to me, and we set up a time for Saturday. I hate car shopping, as I don’t like dealing with salesmen. I showed up for my appointment. Got out of my car, and of course. I had a salesperson greet me, 10 feet from exiting my car. I informed him, that I had an appointment with Dane. He was very friendly and helpful. I waited a couple of minutes for Dane. He was very receptive to my needs and concerns. I found a new car, for just a little bit more, than the car, I came to test drive. We test drove both. Dane educated me on both cars. He was great, no pressure. Which, I greatly appreciated. I ended up purchasing the new car, as it wasn’t much more, and suited my needs. I definitely would recommend Dane Walen. He was very helpful and informative about my purchase.

JOSE D.
09/07/2019 Category: Sales
honda crv lx
Excellent salesman in Mike Gunderson no stress car buying

AT
AUREK T.
09/07/2019 Category: Sales
Best awesome and kind dealership workers ever!
Today was the best day ever!. Me and my girlfriend went home with our first SUV car. Words can’t express how thankful we really are for your help mr Wilbert blanc.
We understand it was a almost a long day for all those paper works and finding the best deal, but to us it feels like we’re only at the place for less than two hours, Bacause of you Wilbert blanc. “ what a very good customer service!”
Mr. wilbert, Thank you again and god bless you.

CARRIE S.
Hood River, OR
09/05/2019 Category: Sales
buy your Honda HERE!
great service, great employees, highly reccomend this dealership!

IH
IAN H.
09/03/2019 Category: Sales
I can't say enough great things to say about Dane and Tanner. My day began with a slight twist and delayed my arrival---but Dane didn't miss a beat and found the car I was looking to test drive.
It didn't take long for me to know this was the car I wanted, so the next step was to get the financing in place. Tanner was very professional and explained anything when I had a question.
This was my second purchase at Gresham Honda and I would do it again without hesitation.

Honda Civic Coupe
09/03/2019 Category: Sales
I liked that I could look and not be bothered until I was ready.
Great experience- fast and efficient.

DOMINIC R.
West Linn, OR
5-Star Service
This is the second time that I've purchased a car from Ron Tonkin Gresham Honda. While I don't live in the Gresham area, they've consistently given me the best price of any dealer in the Portland metro area, and have been willing to work over the phone and deliver the car to my house which has saved me the painful experience of going to a car dealership. Additionally, the salesman who deals with the online purchases (Michael Gunderson) was awesome. After he left my wife even commented that he was probably the nicest sales person that we've ever dealt with. Low pressure, great price and good customer service.

09/02/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
My salesman experience was amazing! Love Gresham Honda will recommend to anyone I know.

JEFFERY S.
Troutdale, OR
09/02/2019 Category: Sales
new crv
The place was very clean and everyone was a pleasure to work with

MAY S.
La Center, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
09/01/2019 Category: Sales
Great customer service and satisfaction
Marcus really helped me and my partner a lot with our car deal. We love our new 2019 Accord Touring.

DEREK P.
08/28/2019 Category: Sales
John did an awesome job.

NZ
NICOLE Z.
Helpful Staff
Robert Hampton helped me over several days as I tried to decide on a car choice. He was knowledgable, kind and patient.

Honda Element
Amazing Service!
Process was smooth from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Rhododendron, OR
08/24/2019 Category: Sales
Love the Service Dept. team!
I returned to Gresham Honda to buy another car, because Ive loved the service Ive recieved here for 15 years. I trust the Service Dept. They've always been honest, super swift, and so kind. The sales team on this purchase was pleasant and not at all pushy. Easy to deal with. We are a little irritated that when putting full price, cash down, they werent willing to drop more off the price, nor even include a free tank of gas. These seem like simple perks that Dealerships have always given in the past. They wouldnt. But they did make a couple other simple compromises for us, and really were very sharp, proffessional and pleasant. We believe we could have, with some research, found the car cheaper elsewhere, but I wanted to stick with my Gresham Honda Service team. I appreciate and trust this crew.

DEBBIE P.
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Gresham Honda has the best people.
Our experience working with Nick Stice, Michael Prickett and Josh Mumo was excellent as we purchased our Honda Passport today. Very personable, knowledgeable and down to earth men. They want what’s best for the customer and we sincerely appreciate them.