Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333
Latest Review 25 minutes ago

LIZETH M.
Honda Accord Sedan
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly fast and very helpful
Made the entire process so much easier

Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Nice experience!
First brand new car we’ve ever bought-great experience!!

KL
KAITLYN L.
Damascus, OR
Honda HR-V
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Great and efficient service!
I’m happy that I found a Honda in Oregon that treats me just as well as my Honda in New Mexico! Great service and very efficient :)

HH
HAROLD H.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
oil change
your crew is always pleasant

MT
MIGUEL T.
great service
It had been a long time since i serviced my old jalopy. But Mark on the service desk, remember my car and me and worked me in right away with his signature customer service, that whole team is awesome!

Estacada, OR
09/19/2019 Category: Service
They are always friendly, immediate service.
They love both our dogs!!!!

LAWRENCE B.
Outstanding!
Everything about having my CRV serviced was great, from making the appointment over the phone with Mike on Saturday to being greeted in the early morning a few days later on Wednesday by Steve, to the workmanship of the vehicle technicians, to a final review with Mike. Kudos to the whole team!

LINDA B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2019 Category: Service
I HAVE RELIED ON GRESHAM HONDA SINCE1988 AND HAVE HAD NO COMPLAINTS EXCELLANT!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER NO PROBLEMS WITH GRESHAM HONDA EVER!!!!!!!!

ROBERT M.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!
It was so nice to see my friends again, and everybody is always so nice and professional to me. This is why I will not go anywhere else to have my car serviced.

ST
SHARON T.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Your service associates are exceptional! This time I dealt with Steve and Jamie.

Honda Civic Sedan
Simple and Quick
Nothing but a breezy, quick visit! Always! Love it!

Always Helpful
Always Helpful.

SL
STEVEN L.
Honda Accord Sedan
Maintenance Service
Great customer service experience. All services performed promptly. Got my vehicle back sooner than expected. No pressure, no up sale, just what they promised and what I expected. I'll be back!

AC
ANDREW C.
Sandy, OR
Honda Element
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding staff— very helpful and friendly
The staff was very helpful, knowledgable and friendly. My only concern is that there was not a “quiet “ area. Even with headphones on ( no sound) , I could still hear the music being pumped into the public spaces. The music was not bad— simply distracting me from my book.
I wanted to read as I waited the few hours for my car to be serviced and there was really no place to go that did not have music or television.

I will assume that when customers are told that the wait would be hours, that they bring along something to do.
Andrew C

DEBORAH R.
Corbett, OR
Improved!
They have good employees at service now. An improvement from the past. Much better than my experiences at Gresham Toyota!

Fairview, OR
Eqsy qnd efficient
Comfortable waiting area. Usually fester than expected. Prices a bit higher.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Concerned
Worked to determine my concerns.

CR
CAROLE R.
Honda HR-V
09/17/2019 Category: Sales
Good Service
Very happy with our experience. John is knowledgeable and went out of his way to finalize our transaction. Would definitely recommend to s friend.

Honda Civic Coupe
09/17/2019 Category: Sales
First car!
It was great! I felt comfortable and relaxed the entire time. If you do go, ask for Marcus, he took the time to understand and listen to my needs in a vehicle. He also worked with me to make sure I left there happy and reassured. They were completely professional and calm not trying to rush me into anything, you can tell the team there likes to work together. I know if I need anything I can go back, it truly was a great experience I won't forget it!

KZ