Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

FB
FRAN B.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Getting ready for a move
Took my car in to be checked before my trip air conditioning, fluid levels, tire pressure

Honda Passport
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchaser
Great place to buy a car, will recommend everyone I know.

JANICE F.
Honda HR-V
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Wilbert spent much time helping us find just the right car. It’s a beautiful 2019 HR-C. He also taught us so much about the features of our new car.
Our salesman was sincere, empathetic and eager to make sure we had just the car we wanted. He even came by our home to pick up the extra key for the car we traded in and then showed us more features about the new car. A real gentleman.

ROMI W.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Financial accommodation
I went in to give my 2017 Civic an oil change and alignment and came out with a brand new, 2019 Civic. I was curious about trading in my older vehicle and they were more than happy to accommodate my financial and vehicle needs. I loved my experience with Jeff and Dane!

KH
KEN H.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
I was greeted at my vehicle. The service department did the repair in a timely manner and I was quickly on my way.

CG
CHRISTOPHER G.
Happy Valley, OR
AC Repair
Thank you Ethan for taking care of everything. I greatly appreciate your efforts.

Honda Civic Cpe
Good job
Excellent customer service. Quality work. Timely. Very satisfied.

LG
LINDA G.
Car repair
Everything was great

RICHARD S.
Portland, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Easy to do business with
The service department (my contact was Graham) was prompt and covered all my questions. They suggested service issues without being overbearing. That's appreciated.

DAWN H.
07/02/2019 Category: Sales
The people especially Micheal Prickett
Our, my husband and me started our experience with Michael Prickett who helped answer all questions about the vehicle and stayed with us through the hole process. We had one finance person give us how much vehicle would be. When we returned following day Micheal was there and Tanner completed the financing and he was wonderful and fun and has a way of just putting us at ease. Thank you for a most wonderful and best purchasing of a vehicle for both my husband and myself.

NC
NANCY C.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Representatives are polite and professional
I had a good experience! The young driver who took me home and back again while my car was being fixed was a really nice young man.

West Linn, OR
Honda Civic Hybrid
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Service 6/27/19
The service people are wonderful & I appreciate their accurate estimated completion time. I just wish it wasn’t so noisy in the waiting areas - between all the TV’s & music, it’s difficult to read. Which is why I usually spend the waiting time outside, Unfortunately there are no outside benches or chairs.

ZN
ZINA N.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/30/2019 Category: Sales
2018 Honda Si
My salesman Robert Hampton was very informative, and easy to talk with. After test driving both the Sport 2019 Honda Si and the 2018 Honda Si my decision to buy the latter was made because I do not use the Navigation system that was in the 2019 Sport. The other feature that I wanted was the camera on the Right turn signal that was only on the 2018 Honda Si but not on the 2019 Sport Honda Si. That is the best feature Honda has put in their cars over the years, in my opinion.

CA
CHERI A.
Clackamas, OR
06/29/2019 Category: Service
First experience with maintenance
They honored our coupon. They were able to get us in at a reasonable time.
They didn’t offer water or coffee like Toyota used to do when I waited for the oil change.

Honda Civic Sedan
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Though is was a busy day. Take of care my needs in a timely manner. Thank you.

EN
EVERETT N.
Honda Accord Sedan
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Had my car serviced (B1) in my opinion is just basic service. Was handed the bill and all most had a heart attack at the amount the service was, just basic oil Chang tire rotation and safety inspection. Do not know if I will return. Never ever payed that amount of money for a oil Chang.

DANIEL P.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
They always give great service.
I can always depend on top of the line and friendly service.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Well done.
As always, good service done in a timely manner.

06/26/2019 Category: Sales
The people
Fantastic Sales manager Ken Gillett

TG
TONY G.
White Salmon, WA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Knew about the issue. Told me it was a known issue and got me in right away to get the problem fixed.