Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

BA
BARBARA A.
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Very courteous and timely
Always feel good about leaving my car here. Mark is very good.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/16/2017

Barbara, thank you so much for sharing your kind words about our Service Department and Mark! We truly appreciate your loyalty as a customer here and we look forward to your next visit!

JOSHUA L.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for choosing us Joshua! We appreciate your business and look forward to earning 5 stars with your next visit!

REINHARD B.
10/07/2017 Category: Sales
Support Gresham
I hope I love my new crv as much as I loved my old crv.

RUBEN M.
Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Sdn
10/07/2017 Category: Service
Friendly,Sorta Fast
Oil Change. Took 1 Hr.
Brake Fluid Flush toom another hour.
Cashier was ok. Kinda got mad that she had to make a price adjustment.

MICHAELE G.
Eagle Creek, OR
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Got the work done 1/2 hour before the scheduled time
2nd time I missed getting the free car wash ticket. Do you still give those away?
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/06/2017

Michaele, sorry to hear they missed getting the car wash coupon to you! I put one in the mail for you!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

DONNA S.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Efficiency
Friendly and courteous staff
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you Donna for sharing your feedback. We look forward to earning 5 stars from you next time!

LF

KF
KEVIN F.
Fairview, OR
10/01/2017 Category: Sales
Good
They were very friendly and personable. Not great with returning calls, but were good in person. They have a good inventory and seemed professional. They did apply more sales and time pressure than I like, But I would still them a solid 4 stars and would go back.
Here's a Hint: I never like it when people 'tell' me to leave 5 stars (like they did,) I find that overbearing. If someone tells me to give them five stars I'm probably LESS likely to actually do it as I dont like someone telling me how my experience was.

SHERRY B.
Estacada, OR
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful customer service reps
The customer service representatives are always cheerful, and do their best to explain what to expect in the way of service. I did feel that the work was a bit expensive, but they forewarned me of the estimated price ahead of time. I appreciated knowing this in advance.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/03/2017

Sherry, thank you for sharing your feedback, it is important to us to know that our customers are having an excellent experience! We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time! Thanks again for choosing us!

MK
MARY K.
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
When regular maintenance discovers rear brakes almost gone, it's a lifesaver!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/29/2017

Thank you for choosing us Mary, we look forward to earning all 5 stars with your next visit!

KD
KAREN D.
09/23/2017 Category: Service
Me
Me again
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/29/2017

Thank you for choosing us Karen, we look forward to earning a 5 star rating next time!

SF
STEPHANIE F.
Washougal, WA
Lexus ES 300h
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Love going to Honda
Great staff. A little busy, but the job was done well.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/29/2017

Stephanie, we love that you love coming here! We appreciate that you chose us even when we were busy.  Thank you for your patience! See you next time!

NW
NATALIE W.
09/21/2017 Category: Service
No car wash coupon
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/29/2017

Natalie, thank you for choosing us! Sorry we missed getting you the car wash coupon.  I would be happy to mail you one! We appreciate your business and look forward to next time.

AF
ANDREW F.
Damascus, OR
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Great Customer Service for Overpriced Services
When I initially arrived to my 10:30am appointment, I was told it would be 1 ½ - 2 hours. WHAT? TO CHANGE OIL? He said that a whole slew of cars came in just before me. But wait, I had a scheduled appointment. The service guy opted to cut me in and I was out of there in 45 minutes. Total cost? $154.00 for an oil and filter change. That is absolutely ridiculous. I'm going to go for less expensive options in the future. Customer Service? Great. Overall Cost? BIG thumbs down!

PH
PETRA H.
09/16/2017 Category: Service
Tire change
Above and beyond
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback Petra! We are always striving to give an excellent service experience! We look forward to earning your 5 stars next time!

HC
HANNAH C.
Sandy, OR
09/14/2017 Category: Service
I really was pleased by the service I received. I was offered a discount for it being my first time there and the man was very helpful that helped me as I don't know much about cars. The only thing that was a little frustrating wad that it took and hour for an oil change. Maybe it was the time of day, but that is a long time to wait just for that. They should inform the customer before doing the service if it is going to take a while.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback Hannah, it's very important to us.  You make a good point that an estimated wait time should be disclosed when wanting to get a service done.  We try very hard to makes sure we do that, we will look into why it was missed in your case and see what we can do to do better! We look forward to your next visit and earning your 5 star rating!

STEVE M.
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Staff & wedding quordinators
Great attitudes. Kids loved Lindsey in the kids store.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/18/2017

Steve, it seems you may have confused us with another survey?  I would like to give you chance to re score us based on your service experience for your vehicle. Your feedback is very important to us!  I will send you a new link.  Thank you!

KC
KUO C.
Vancouver, WA
Honda ACCO
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Car
Good
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/18/2017

Kuo, we appreciate your business! We look forward to earning all 5 stars with your next visit!

JE
JESSICA E.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Very quick services
Great customer service!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for giving your feedback Jessica! We strive to provide a 5 star experience, we hope to earn all 5 stars next time!

AV
AMELIA V.
09/09/2017 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
Easiest car buy ever! Thanks to John Deason and crew, it was painless and quick.