ANDY M.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Great staff and waiting room.
Great staff and waiting room.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you for choosing us Andy! We look forward to your next visit!

KAREN S.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
YOur people, quality of service.
Staff always work hard to understand your needs and find solutions.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback Karen! We look forward to the opportunity to earn all 5 stars next time!

GV
GEORGE V.
Honda Fit
10/24/2017 Category: Service
6 month checkup
friendly & quick
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you George for choosing us! We appreciate your business and look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

DENNIS M.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Xpress Service
Very efficient, great price and excellent customer service. Some of the other services can be pricey but I just had the express service oil change.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you Dennis for choosing our Express Service! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to earning a 5 star rating next time!

CAROLYN H.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
You didn't catch the problem before, so didn't charge for further investigation, just the labor and work to fix the problem once your found it; sizeable charge before, and I have limited budget, so really appreciated this!
Been playing with (trying) different possible simple solutions to same problem (check engine light) for maybe 6 weeks, this summer, without success! Finally found some time I could be without the car, long enough to get it in, to FIND the problem AND fix it!
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback Carolyn.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

HJ
HEATHER J.
Honda Element
10/17/2017 Category: Service
car repair on october 10th
super fast repair. very helpful. loved having a loaner car. they did all the paper work. awesome.

MARA M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/14/2017 Category: Service
Efficient service, good communication
Another easy service. I had more work recommended to me when I brought my car in for an oil change previously so I scheduled for another appointment in the future to get these things addressed. The appointment went relatively on time with things being little busy. Overall, good service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for sharing about your experience here Mara.  We appreciate that you chose us! We look forward to earning all 5 stars next time!

JOHN C.
Sandy, OR
10/14/2017 Category: Service
Easy to work with
I like that you're flexible with scheduling service and knowledgeable of my honda cars
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/20/2017

John, thank you for sharing your feedback! We work hard to provide 5 star service.  We look forward to the opportunity of earning all 5 stars from your next time!

NJ
NORMAN J.
10/13/2017 Category: Sales
low pressure
low pressure sale, but still try for the up-sell

NP
NANCY P.
Happy Valley, OR
Acura ILX
10/11/2017 Category: Service
Great service, took longer than expected though
Treated nicely, efficient. I was told, however, when I called to schedule the service, that it was first come, first served but that they try to get my type of service done within an hour. It was more like two. Also, I got hungry while waiting - I suggest vending machines by the coffee station for munchies.

BA
BARBARA A.
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Very courteous and timely
Always feel good about leaving my car here. Mark is very good.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/16/2017

Barbara, thank you so much for sharing your kind words about our Service Department and Mark! We truly appreciate your loyalty as a customer here and we look forward to your next visit!

JOSHUA L.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you for choosing us Joshua! We appreciate your business and look forward to earning 5 stars with your next visit!

REINHARD B.
10/07/2017 Category: Sales
Support Gresham
I hope I love my new crv as much as I loved my old crv.

RUBEN M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/07/2017 Category: Service
Friendly,Sorta Fast
Oil Change. Took 1 Hr.
Brake Fluid Flush toom another hour.
Cashier was ok. Kinda got mad that she had to make a price adjustment.

MICHAELE G.
Eagle Creek, OR
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Got the work done 1/2 hour before the scheduled time
2nd time I missed getting the free car wash ticket. Do you still give those away?
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/06/2017

Michaele, sorry to hear they missed getting the car wash coupon to you! I put one in the mail for you!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!