Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

SEAN M.
HONDA ACCORD CPE
03/09/2017 Category: Sales
Great deal
After some confusion in financing that made it right and GAve me a great deal on my 2013 certified Accord. I would buy from them again. They were very helpful and low pressure.

LISA B.
Corbett, OR
02/19/2017 Category: Service
1st oil change with my 2016 crv
This visit was quick and courteous, much better than my experience with my previous honda crv. I hope this service will continue for future visits.

RA
RICHARD A.
La Center, WA
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
Service done was a 1B. BUT, the day after ALL tires were 5lbs low one was 15lbs low. NOT HAPPY with the lack of attention to detail 😗!

STEPHANIE M.
Estacada, OR
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
02/16/2017 Category: Service
Great Service Work
The service team was all very helpful and knowledgeable, and I really appreciate their help! This was my first experience with the Gresham Honda, so when I called the front desk trying to get directions, she was very short with me, explaining that there were many other calls that she had to get to. I wasn't impressed with how she handled my call, as I felt I was rushed and not taken great care of. Not great customer service for the operator.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/23/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback Stephanie.  I apologize that the receptionist wasn't more attentive and helpful! I hope this will not deter you from coming to our service department in the future! We truly appreciate that you chose us and would love to continue to help you with your service needs!

PY
PORTIA Y.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
02/12/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
Great services.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/15/2017

Thank you Portia for sharing your feedback.  We are always striving to provide a 5 star experience for our customers! We look forward to seeing you again!

KIM M.
Beaverton, OR
02/02/2017 Category: Service
Great attitude and made it easy!
I brought my Honda in to have something looked at, I really appreciated Steve's friendly attitude and help in scheduling my appointment around my work schedule, and the quick response time in diagnosing the issue. I love how clean and bright the service area is, and feel like my car is in good hands there.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 02/09/2017

Thank you so much Kim for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are always working towards and striving to give each customer a 5 star experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to next time!

MK
MARK K.
HONDA ODYSSEY
01/23/2017 Category: Service
oil change and air bag.
The service was prompt and help was very friendly
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/28/2017

Thank you Mark for choosing us and sharing your feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve and make sure everyone has a 5 star experience with us!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

JAMES S.
Troutdale, OR
01/17/2017 Category: Sales
We worked with Manny and he made the experience positive.
Yes, and this is our 3rd purchase over about 25 years.

MIGUEL L.
Troutdale, OR
HONDA CIVIC CPE
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Good costumer care in front desk and quick service..
Quick service doesn't take too long and the guy front desk it's a very professional its my first time and a good experience at Tonkin Honda....
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you Miguel for choosing us! We are always striving to make each person's experience an excellent one!  We look forward to seeing you again!

DANA L.
HONDA PILOT
01/06/2017 Category: Sales
Had the car I was looking for
Would have been nice to drive home

DT
DEBRA T.
Estacada, OR
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Recall visit
Prompt service at time of appointment. Scheduling time was a few days out more than I had expected.

PH
PETRA H.
12/31/2016 Category: Service
Service and communication
It took slightly longer than I had hoped but exactly as long as they told me

BA
BRETT A.
Milwaukie, OR
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
12/29/2016 Category: Sales
Fair deal
Good deal on a good used vehicle. Only complaint would be slow payoff of trade in... 12 days later and still not paid off. Costing me money everyday they don't pay it off

CN
CARLOS N.
HONDA CIVIC
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Air bags change
It was a good visit. Positive, professional, well done. Respectful treatment. I would apply 1/2 more star bur you don't provide for that.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 01/05/2017

Thank you Carlos for choosing us we are always looking for ways to improve and make our costumer's experience excellent! Hopefully next time we can add a whole star and not just a half to make it 5 stars!

CP
CONG P.
HONDA PILOT
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Change oil and filter
My recent visit
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 12/29/2016

Thank you for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you again!

WP
WILLIAM P.
Fairview, OR
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Efficient and welcoming.
I was greeted with a smile and my vehicle was serviced in an efficient manner.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 12/29/2016

Thank you for your feed back William. We are always looking for ways to improve and make your experience 5 star worthy! We look forward to having that chance next time!

MIKE H.
Hood River, OR
12/21/2016 Category: Service

CZ
CARLA Z.
Fairview, OR
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
Yes, I did have a good visit, however I was left in the lobby for almost an hour after my car was done and they had called me on my phone and left a message. However it would have been better if they had checked the lobby.. Then I had asked them to check my wipers and had to wait another 20 minutes for them to install them because they had not done that. Other than that I always feel well taken care of.

AK
APRIL K.
12/11/2016 Category: Service
brake system problem
no warning lights after driving 50 mls.

RICHELE B.
12/02/2016 Category: Sales
Bought a used car
Fast, friendly and we loved the Costco discount.