Overall Rating 1.3333333/5rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333rating 1.3333333

MAURICE H.
11/27/2016 Category: Service
Probably what I expect, however I do not suffer poor service gladly. Good service and service representative.
Good
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 12/02/2016

Thank you for your feedback Maurice.  I hope next time we can go from good to excellent! We look forward to having that chance in the future!

AC
AARON C.
Camas, WA
TOYOTA PRIUS
11/17/2016 Category: Sales
Courteous, timely service
I found the sales person timely, courteous and easy to work with in purchasing my new used car. It was just an all-around good experience.

RYAN B.
HONDA FIT
11/02/2016 Category: Sales
Called before arrival, and got what I wanted
Knew exactly what I wanted before I arrived. Didn't feel any pressure to buy something else. Got a great deal

MICHAEL M.
Bend, OR
11/01/2016 Category: Sales
Good experience
Very nice experience at Tonkin and Bill Kruse in particular was very pleasant to deal with. Only minor suggestion is that I wished the closing process and paperwork was faster easier and more streamlined, but other than that it was good.

SN
STEPHAN N.
Milwaukie, OR
10/27/2016 Category: Service
Efficient
They were speedy with my car.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 11/30/2016

Thank you for choosing us! We work hard to make your experience here 5 star worthy! See you next time Stephen.

TR
TANYA R.
Sandy, OR
10/25/2016 Category: Service
SERVICE
Quick, friendly service
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 11/01/2016

Thank you for choosing us Tanya! We are always striving for the 5 star treatment! We look forward to seeing you next time!

PC
PATTERSON C.
FORD MUSTANG
10/14/2016 Category: Sales
I'd buy there again.
Overall, they made buying a used vehicle fairly painless. I'd buy there again, which is a pretty high compliment in my book!

WW
WILLIAM W.
10/13/2016 Category: Service
Recall, immediate care and quick recovery

MARY W.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Good
Friendly service, nice waiting room, quick and thorough work.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you Mary for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again.

SD
SYLVIA D.
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Great service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you Sylvia for taking the time to rate us.  Hope to earn 5 stars next time! We are always looking for ways to improve.  See you next time.

ADAM S.
Fairview, OR
HONDA ODYSSEY
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Honesty
I started trying to repair the front rubber piece on the front skirt and turned to having Gresham Honda replace / repair. Again they found a better way which in turn saved me money again.

PK
PAUL K.
Wheeler, OR
10/02/2016 Category: Service
Ready for the road trip
The car was serviced and ready for our extend road trip in no time.
Thanks for the friendly and quick service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/14/2016

Thank you Paul for choosing us! We look forward to helping you in the future as well! Have a great trip!

HA
HAROLD A.
10/02/2016 Category: Service
1b service
Very friendly staff and timely service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/14/2016

Thank you for your feedback Harold. We look forward to seeing you next time!

ROBERT M.
10/01/2016 Category: Service
Detail coupon for Windows wash and wax.
Wash was ok, wax was ok some wax left in creases on body. Inside windows were fine except front window it was half done and looked terrible. I called and I will we taking it back for them to do the window.

EB
ELISE B.
Troutdale, OR
HONDA FIT
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Very clean and efficient service area
I really like the large clean set-up of their service area. It is well-staffed and efficient. My new tires were on in less than the estimated time.
I would give them a 5, if they still washed the car after service as they used to 4 years ago. It really sweetened the deal to drive away in a clean car.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/05/2016

Elise, thank you for your feed back, we appreciate it!  Unfortunately our shop is just not set up to be able to wash every car we service, which is why we offer free car wash coupons.  Please let me know if you for some reason did not receive one of the coupons and I will make sure we get one to you! Thank you again for your business, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CRAIG C.
Sandy, OR
HONDA CIVIC SDN
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Always get good service.
I just went in this time for a basic service. I also wanted what they call an express detail done. They do a great job on it for only 50 bucks. I was told this was now a Monday-Friday only service. I work Monday-Friday so I am a Saturday car service guy. Otherwise, they usually do a good job on the other services.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you Craig for your feedback! We are would love to be able to add Saturday details back hopefully sooner rather than later.  We know it's difficult for a lot of people to make it in during the week. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again!

RA
ROY A.
Redmond, OR
09/15/2016 Category: Service
repiar and new brakes
they found the noise problem before it became a bigger problem.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you for your business Roy!

EC
ELODIA C.
Troutdale, OR
HONDA CIVIC SDN
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Pros
Everything went nice and smooth. They let me know what needed attention and didn't push/force me to do anything I didn't want. Great customer service.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you Elodia for your feedback!  We are always striving to do our best! We look forward to seeing you next time.

LESLIE M.
HONDA CIVIC HYBRID
09/12/2016 Category: Service
The Lady that helped me was very nice. She let me know what my car did not need and gave me recommendations as to what did. I did feel like she was trying to sell me on getting filters but not in a bad way.
Heather M. from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/26/2016

Thank you Leslie for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are always looking to improve in any areas that we can! We look forward to seeing you again and earning 5 stars!

WW
WILLIAM W.
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Have never had a bad day with my vehicle, but sometimes time of service longer than committed time told.