Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

AA
AMINULLAH A.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Good
Wonderful service

DIANE H.
Camas, WA
Thank you!
My husband and I have been bringing our two Hondas in for servicing for several years. In fact, I purchased my 2014 Honda CR-V from Tonkin Honda about two and a half years ago. The service on our vehicles has always been excellent as is the customer service. Thank you for taking such good care of our vehicles!

ROBERT C.
Honda Accord Sedan
2015 Honda Accord v6
Showed up for express oil change. You completed the oil change and notified us we needed an air filter and pollen filter along with a transmission flush. Thank you for your efficiency!

OR
ORLANDO R.
Vancouver, WA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service! Fair price.
I purchased my Certified used Honda Accord here in January of 2013. After six years I've only had one issue and it was mostly covered by the extended warranty I purchased. I would highly recommend Tonkin Gresham Honda for their professionalism and for not trying to price gouge their customers. They are in it to build long term relationships. Thank you for getting my car back to like new status!

KT
KATHLEEN T.
10/02/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience purchasing a car. Very friendly and helpful sales staff.

DT
DENNIS T.
Honda HR-V
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Car repairs
I was treated very well by Mike and he made it easy to accomplish what we needed to do and explained the process completely

AR
ALICE R.
Honda Fit
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Clean, Courteous, Timely, Fixed!
Always treated with utmost respect. Thorough jobs done each time. My dog is allowed in and welcomed while I wait. Waiting areas are very nice. Car is not dirtied up during repair work; and, Car Wash coupon it’s offered upon payment.

KIRA M.
Wood Village, OR
Honda Civic Sedan
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always amazing work
This place always does a wonderful job and is always warming...All my work has been done and Honda's have been bought at this location and have always had great experiences!!!

AL
ANGEL L.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Had questions about the service cost, and they were really helpful and weren’t pushy about getting any other maintenance done that it may need.

ASANI S.
Honda Fit
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Review of Tonkin Gresham
Fast, friendly service.I drive from Portland to get my services done here.

PW
PAULA W.
Not just an oil change!
Courteous, honesty and explaining needs of vehicle in "laymen's" terms. Thank you!

Oil Change
I scheduled an appointment in the middle of night for the next morning. I was in and out less than a hour. I stayed onsite, I did some work in the customer waiting area. One of the service gentlemen spoke to me, mid appointment about future maintenance endeavors. He had them priced out for me at checkout.

STEVEN S.
Sandy, OR
Acura ILX
09/28/2019 Category: Service
This service department is the only one I’ve ever used I would give 5 stats to. Easy scheduling, customer service oriented, great pricing.

STEVE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Thorough courteous professional service.

Troutdale, OR