Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

LW
LINDA W.
Fairview, OR
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Mike was very helpful in getting me the kind of tires I wanted for my Honda Fit and scheduling my appointment. Check-in was fast and easy and had my car back in a half day’s time. Everyone I dealt with was polite and friendly!

LR
LAURA R.
Honda Accord Hybrid
Excellent service, as always
I am grateful for the care given to me. I’m never pressured to add more services, but I am given enough information to make a decision.

JANET M.
Honda Civic Sdn
Service from Honda
Got my civic back and ready for work the next day

PM
PETER M.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Had my oil changed on my 2012 Honda CR-V. The service department was very courteous and my SUV was in and out of the shop quickly.

EG
ENRIQUE G.
Glad to be back
We have been going to the Honda on Stark for just about 2 years and every visit has been a pleasure. Whether it’s an oil change or an inspection, we have always been happy with the service done and the customer service. Wanted to say thank you for always welcoming us.

Very good service.

CINDI H.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Love the service crew they answer my questions and are very knowledgeable and love the quick service.. and the coupons

LH
LARRY H.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
CR-V Upgrade
My CR-V needed an upgrade due to a recall, the work was done quickly and I was back on the road within the hour.

MAURAGRACE H.
Estacada, OR
Honda HR-V
09/23/2019 Category: Sales
Michael Gunderson was AWESOME!!!
Michael was very knowledgeable, helpful and definitely NOT pushy or aggressive. Clone him!

LAURA S.
Honda Accord Hybrid
Excellent! Came early and left early. Easy peasy
Very easy and convenient. Nice waiting area with food I would actually eat.

MV
always great service

Honda HR-V
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
This is our first time buying new. We did our research and went with the Costco Buyer Program. The process was smooth and simple. Mike Gunderson was fun and easy to work with and make a somewhat stressful process seem calmer. He has amazing customer service skills and I was surprised to hear he was newer to the company. Highly recommend this dealership and Mike Gunderson. Thank you.

SYLVIA H.
sylvia harold
I took my car in for an oil change and a service. Was treated very nicely and the Rep gave me a coupon for $25

The alignment was off and I had a nail in the tire. Bought the tires there so no charge for fixing. Corrected the alignment and changed filters. My car runs great and smooth now. Was bumpy before.

They also let me know what was needed on the next service and the cost so I could budget.

I love Gresham Honda. Such nice people.

Sylvia Harold

CHARITY H.
Estacada, OR
Honda Passport
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
A great experience
Michael and Dane were excellent to work with. Not your typical "car salesmen", which is a good thing as I'd have walked right off the lot had it been otherwise. Easier car purchase than our last one which was at a Toyota dealership. I've already recommended this dealership, and specifically Michael and Dane, to others.

TC
TERESA C.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Staff was great
Staff was friendly and answered all questions I had!