Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

DELORES H.
Troutdale, OR
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Simply Easy
Steve made an appointment that worked for me over the phone. It was completed on the time he said. He explained the invoice to me, told me when to come back. Simple & easy.
Thanks Steve

JERRY M.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
NICE PEOPLE
GOT THE JOB DONE IN TIME.

SHARI S.
Hood River, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Absolutely the best!
I have to say to say this was the most pleasant car buying experience I've EVER had, and I'm a grandma! Dane was the best, and I'm very pleased with the delivery service. We'll be contacting Dane in a few years when my daughter is ready to buy!

THOMAS S.
Parkdale, OR
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
Dustin and Marcus rock
Friendly service that was never pushy.

SE

CD
CATHARINE D.
Honda Civic Cpe
Friendly, efficient service.
From my phone call to make an appointment, the friendly greeting when I arrived, the recommendation of what I needed, and sending me on my way, I felt I was seeing old friends. I’ve always gotten great service here.

RJ
RONALD J.
Boring, OR
Battery replacement
I came in with a battery that was week and found out it was under warranty and they replaced it. The job was done in about an hour.

LG
LORI G.
Honda Civic Sedan
Great service, great people
Great people, service is always on time, prices always fair.

10/30/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience!
My family has now purchased 4 vehicles through Tonkin and each experience has been fantastic. Great communication, knowledge and a great deal on a vehicle. I felt very comfortable making a deal on a vehicle with this company and would do so again. I’d absolutely recommend to a friend to purchase through them.0

Vancouver, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
Tire

West Linn, OR
Chevrolet K1500C
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have your vehicle serviced!

NK
NATALYA K.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond what I expected
Attentive and listened to the problem we had.. fixed the issue and eliminated my stress.. great service

JODI G.
Honda Civic Sedan
Very friendly and efficient
Great job!

JQ
JOHN Q.
Honda Element
Friendly staff
There staff is always nice each time I come in. They always let me know what my car needs nut stress not pushy about getting them done and I appreciate that.