Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

KF
Kevin F.
Vancouver, WA
12/30/2019
Hiding information and denying responsibility
We bought this Pilot less than a month ago and the dealership did not disclose that the transmission was replaced. Of course we have had nothing but trouble on the 2 year old Pilot. We would not have purchased had we known this problem. I’d expect this from a corner used car salesman, not a Honda Cerified car!
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 12/31/2019

We are currently working to correct any mechanical concerns in conjunction with Honda Motors. Yes, the transmission was replace before the vehicle was traded in. This repair happen while the vehicle was owned by another person and was coved entirely by Honda Motors under warranty. We will continue our mission to correct any correctable mechanical concerns using all means available.

Troutdale, OR
Honda Civic Coupe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
The heavier set counter lady was very disrespectful and did not make me feel like a valued customer, she had an attitude with me from the moment I pulled my car up. I hope next experience will not be this awful
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 10/24/2019

Interesting how the use of adjectives can be heard when perceiving someones level of respect. I appologize for your awful experience and I am confident we can provide a better experience on your next visit.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

TW
TOBY W.
Brightwood, OR
Honda Accord Sedan
10/20/2019 Category: Sales
Poor overall experience
Robert the salesman did a great job identifying our wants and needs; and providing honest feedback to choose the best vehicle for us. The car itself is great; but I would have bought elsewhere if I wasn't pressed to get a vehicle. The finance person was very unprofessional and arrogant, they low balled us on the trade after promising much more to get us there; and the whole purchase experience took five hours. The salesman did very well; and I am happy with the vehicle, but this was easily the worst purchase experience I have ever had.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Always something
Anytime I bring my car in for service there is something that goes wrong. This time I recived a phone call about missing components on my new vehicle. They are the only ones that have worked on my vehicle. I was also almost charged AGAIN for services that are covered under the Honda Care for purchasing a vehicle with their dealer. I am always stunned about how many times one place can drop the ball so dramatically multiple times. I am giving a 4 star ONLY because their service writers are always polite when I go in and i know they don't control what the techs do in the back. However, I do not understand why they never know I have Honda care.

AD
ANDREA D.
Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Your service team always treats me like family

MN
MARY N.
Honda Accord Sedan
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service with JB but tire was not fixed
Had a nail in my tire. Got my tire patched. While driving home low pressure tire warning alarm went on (5 miles away from dealer) had to repressurize my tires on the way home at nearest gas station). I rescheduled another appt for today to have it looked at again. Frustrated that it wasn’t fixed the first time.

KATHERINE B.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Communication
For the second time..the mechanic changed my headlights from auto to off. IF YOU CHANGE A SETTING ON SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AS HEADLIGHTS...CHANGE IT BACK. Also I have a pet seat in my passenger seat. The person in service called it a cat box in reference to needing to move it to get to something. I didnt know what he was referring to and thought it was something under the car. So whatever needed servicing didnt get done. He never said "could you move something in your car so we can get to something" now I have to bring my car in yet again

JOSE D.
Fairview, OR
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Punctured Tire
I had a low pressure tire and when I put air in one of my tire, I visibly saw a nail or screw in the surface of the tire about 3 inches away from the wall of the tire. I have my wife took the car to your shop and very confident that it would just a routine patching. I was shocked to learned that the mechanic was not recommending repair, instead recommending tire replacement. The explanation give was the puncture is too close to the wall. The lady on the phone I was talking with was even sounded irritated when I told her that I saw that nail and it’s not even close to the wall. So I told my wife to not have done and go to Les Schwab instead. Les Schwab repaired the punctured tire for free and did not even mentioned about the nail being close to the wall of the tire for the fact is it’s not because I saw it.

BO
BILLY O.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Damaged my CRV
While having my CRV recall done they damaged the housing around the shifter and did not even say anything to me about it.
Ethan W., Fix Op Director from Tonkin Gresham Honda responded on 09/04/2019

I believe we have corrected this concern, as we have a replacement part ordered. Unfortunately a holiday weekend reduced our ability to communicate quickly.

NB
Noelani B.
The Dalles, OR
08/26/2019
Scam Artists
Manager flat out refused to even call a bank to get a $25,000 loan because "there is no bank that would ever approve a loan this size with zero down".

Back story: two trade-ins for a cheaper car would put them out a couple thousand dollars.

fucktards. boo hoo

FV
FRED V.
Honda HR-V
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Express Service
I bought my Honda HR-V from Gresham Honda because you had express service. No appointment necessary. Now you have changed your policy. That stinks!

TG
TIM G.
Vancouver, WA
Honda Fit
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Past experiences have been better.
I've been visiting Gresham Honda service center for over 13 yrs for my Honda Fit.
This visit clearly reminded me of significant upselling and not clear communication.

CR
CHRISTA R.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
2005 CRV lemon
I am very disappointed in Honda I have purchased 3 Honda cars from Gresham Honda and I was sold a lemon the Honda has never stood by from the first sign of trouble with the 2005 CRV and this was no exception so I will never shop at Gresham Honda or any To king dealerships for as long as I live for the way they have handled this situation.
The only reason I gave a star is because it would not let me set it back to zero stars.
Thanks
Don Reberry

DY
DEBBIE Y.
Troutdale, OR
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Pressured
Went in for an oil change and felt pressured for other services and felt like the service person was talking down to me since I am a female. He did not ask questions and seemed put out when it came time to discuss the cost. He had to rerun the paperwork since I had a coupon. This took him about 1 minute. When he was (telling me not discussing with me) other services recommended his attitude was offensive.

Beaverton, OR
Honda Insight
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Busy Day
I came in to get service to my vehicle and read my book. This was going to take approx. 2 hours. I was immediately approached by a sales person to see if they could look at a trade in value for my vehicle. That was fine. Then I was pursued by a salesperson who wanted to show me new vehicles. After about 3 hours and another "numbers" salesperson I was given a price for a vehicle -- which was very high and presented to me as a special deal. I then was allowed to leave without resting and reading my book as planned. Then I had daily phone calls offering to try to manage a better deal until I made a call to ask what was up with all the calls. I explained the situation and then there was total silence. Not a better deal, not any effort to find out what I really was interested in - if anything, but pressure for a sale.