Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

SJ
Sarah J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Easy, friendly and efficient service!
I took my car in to Will for a safety inspection. He was very nice and even offered my a Rose home and back via their dealership driver. They were very quick and precise. I’ll be back for my next service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Sarah, thank you for reviewing your visit with us. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last service. Thank you Sarah for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PW
Pilialoha W.
Kaneohe, HI
05/17/2018 Category: Service
A Pleasant Experience
The service (motor oil change) was pleasant and took about 1 hour as stated. Smooth transaction.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Pilialoha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to make sure the service runs smoothly, so I am happy to hear that's exactly how it went for you. We appreciate you servcing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kailua, HI
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Everyone always very nice and caring.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience in our service department. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

PT
Patrick T.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great personal service!
Your Service Advisor Jamila Reis did a great job with handling the service and explanation for my Sonata on April 19th. The service was completed in a timely period while I waited for my car at nearby restaurant. As usual, I have had great service since I have purchased both of my Hyundai cars from your company. Since my response has been delayed on my Sonata, I would like to additionally comment on my subsequent service of my Veloster on May 9th. Your Service Advisor Will Edwards also did a great job on my Veloster. The service needed was more extensive since my Veloster was purchased over three years ago. All the service items we agreed on were completed while I also waited at a nearby restaurant, in a very timely manner. Hats off to all your Service personnel, including your technicians and car washers who continue to do the type of services customers deserve. Keep up the Excellent work!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience with us. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on both of your visits. The staff here at Tony Hyundai appreciates you for choosing us. See you at your next service appointment.

DK
Dennis K.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
They listen and try to do their best.
i am happy when I leave.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Dennis, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

YL
Yong L.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2018 Category: Service
service area are excellent everything (reception, introduction,results)
All mamber have being smile face . very very good!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Yong, thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience in our service department. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

GH
Gerry J H.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Place For Hyundai Service!
They do what they say they will do. Good place because they service what they sell!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Gerry, thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service.

GH
Gerry J H.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
They do what they say they will do!
Great place for Hyundai car service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Gerry, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Gerry for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Tina S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2018 Category: Service
They really make you feel special here
You get an enthusiastic friendly greeting followed by service conducted in an extremely professional manner. Will, my service coordinator, was exceptional, and the whole team is consistently great whenever I've brought my Hyundai in. Their extraordinary service is a real plus.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Tina, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Tina for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for an oil change and safety check. Lloyd was really friendly and provided great service that I’ve come to expect bringing my car here.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha, thank you so much for reviewing your visit with us. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.Schedule Service Online:http://www.hyundaihonolulu.com/schedule-service.htm

ET
Ernest T.
Excellent Service and Fast
I arrived early for my appointment and was helped immediately by Will. I went to have breakfast at McDonalds next door and got a call in about an hour that my vehicle was done. When I arrived Will was with another customer so another service advisor immediately directed me to the pick up window. The employee at the pick up window made a call to bring my vehicle down and gave me my invoice. I went outside and my vehicle came down in less than a minute. Excellent service and fast, I was very satisfied!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jackson C W.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Service coordinators Llyod Sanborn and Will Edwards are professional, courteous and attentive
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Jackson, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided you with excellent service. They work hard to provide the best service. Thank you Jackson for servicing your vehicle with us.

HP
Harold K P.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Reasonable service at a reasonable price
Service representative was totally awesome and informative. Staff was friendly and relatively quick.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Harold, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am happy to hear you had a great experience in our service department and our staff were great. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

PG
Pamela G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Service and professionalism
My car drives SO much better now, the difference is amazing. I appreciate the diagnosis of what I needed to have done. Thanks for extending the life of my car. I know you folks always do it right.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Pamela,  we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit with us. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with the service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at you next service appointment.

05/07/2018 Category: Service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 stars. I am happy to hear our staff provided you with great customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kevin M.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Fast service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Kevin, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

EM
Edison M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
great service
great customer service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Edison, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

05/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Friendly courteous staff.
The excellent service and courteous employees of Hyundai.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Daniel S.
Awesome service
I got a nail in my tire from the construction at the airport. I rushed in the the service department in hopes that they could fix it right away. Will the service guy was awesome. Gave me my options and had it done, informed me about a recall i had not l known about and i also got my car detailed all under 2 hours. A big mahalo to you will you rock!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha Daniel, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear he took good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you coming to service your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2017 Hyundai Accent
05/03/2018 Category: Service
😊
Will was very friendly.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.