Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

AF
Alden F.
Pearl City, HI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
When I brought my car in Lloyd Sanbourn was very helpful and was done in a timely manner.

EG
Ely G.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!! Y’all are so awesome!
I came in for a service early in the morning and they were willing to take my car in 20 min before my appointment time and Lloyd helped me and was super cool! He showed amazing service and helped me with everything that I needed!

The shuttle guys Eddie was great too! He dropped me off at school and picked me up at the same location and offered me a banana which was super nice !! I’m so thankful to be have taken care of by such amazing workers ! Highly recommended !!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha Ely, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear you had an amazing experience at our service department. Our staff work hard to provide the best service. Thank you Ely for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Honolulu Service
The service writers are courteous, knowledgeable, and honest on the service work required or otherwise performed on your vehicle.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kailua, HI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
I’ve had multiple excellent experiences at this place
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/20/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides excellent service. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DK
Dennis K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They fixed my problem with efficiency.
My car had a problem. I came in. They fixed it.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/19/2018

Aloha Dennis, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff solved the problem you were having with your vehicle. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

HP
Harold K P.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff was extremely friendly and very informative. The time and cost quoted was very reasonable. The service was explained clearly. Recommendations by the staff was appreciative.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/19/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Ronald K B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Organized
Clean neat and organized
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/19/2018

Aloha Ronald, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Marc W.
Location
Location is walking distance from my home.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/19/2018

Aloha Marc, thank you so much for the 5 star review. That's good our location is close to home. Makes it more convenient dropping off your vehicle and going home if you preferred to over waiting in our waiting room. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Lance M.
Kaneohe, HI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Lloyd provided great service!
I didn’t have an appt, but had to get my car fixed due to a safety concern. They took me right in and fixed my issue, no hassle. Also addressed some minor warranty issues since I was already there. Friendly, accommodating, fast and reasonable price. Very happy with Lloyd’s service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/19/2018

Aloha Lance, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Lloyd is great and I am happy to hear he took good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us. See you at your next service visit.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Tony Hyundai Honolulu has proven once again that their customer service is the best. They are friendly, helpful, consistent, timely, and cost effective.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/19/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff work hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

AO
Amy O.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I was 20 minutes late for my appointment, but William was very courteous and patient and didn't make a big out of it since it was raining. I highly recommend Hyundai as a brand to all of my friends, especially due to the 5 year warranty and great air bags. Now, I will recommend Tony Honda Honolulu to all of my friends as the location is perfect for those of us who live in East Honolulu.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/17/2018

Aloha Amy, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Amy for servicing your vehicle with us and for recommending us to all your friends. See you at your next service appointment.

LC
Lilly C.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & Informative staff
Friendly & Informative staff. There were two small sofas and a couple of chairs to West in while waiting for our car to be serviced. They also provided Starbucks coffee :)
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/17/2018

Aloha Lilly, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am glad you enjoyed our waiting area and the Starbucks coffee. We try to have our waiting area comfortable for our customers. Thank you Lilly for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DA
Deacon A.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer services
They left a message that my Veloster oil change was done and I can pick up my vehicle. With the atmost courtesy and thankfulness on there message. Big Mahalo to the Honolulu service gang down there.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/17/2018

Aloha Deacon, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

WS
Wilfred S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
comfortable lounge area.
Service advisor William Bolusan very courteous and knowledgeable, Diagnosed and repaired problem in less than 30 minutes.
Merits 5-star rating and bonus of 2 spam musubis with soft drink.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/15/2018

Aloha Wilfred, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Will is great and we are lucky to have him part of the team. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Managers are great
Always great service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/14/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides great service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Terrific
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/13/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Carin C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Convenient location
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/13/2018

Aloha Carin, thank you for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided good customer service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GW
Gladys W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Convenient Services
Convenient location and staff always friendly and helpful.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/12/2018

Aloha Gladys, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our location is convenient for you. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

SL
Sherry L.
Aiea, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
AWESOME SERVICES
AWESOME JOB, ENJOY WAITING ROOM TOO. SHERRY
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/12/2018

Aloha Sherry, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff did an awesome job and you enjoyed our waiting room. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

LW
Larry W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Disappointing service
Not all issues with vehicle were addressed.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 09/12/2018

Aloha Larry, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller