Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

CA
Carolyn A.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people and service
William (Did I get his name right) was very accommodating and very polite.
I felt very comfortable talking with him.
He touched bases with me during my wait.
Those special things of reassuring me are very important to me making my wait time less lengthy.

DI
Darryl I.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
service done in a reasonable length of tim
good service advisor Jamila

Kevin S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Not to far from where I live
Very friendly professional people wait time was reasonable
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Kevin, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Donna S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy check in and out. Quick service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Donna, thank you so much for the 5 stars. I am pleased to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Aiea, HI
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is always great. Repair quality not so much
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
808-679-3425
mmiller@tonygroup.com

LW
Lance W.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service. Great People
The level of service at Tony Hyundai Honolulu is truly impressive! Everyone on staff is friendly, helpful and above all professional. Thank you for your commitment to excellence.
It is though the way you serve others that your greatness is felt.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/14/2018

Aloha Lance, thank you so much for the 5 star review and for the kind words. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am pleased to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GS
Gary S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Tony Hyundai Honolulu What a Great Team!
As I stated in my memo earlier, The Tony Hyundai Honolulu Team is 1st Rate! Everyone from the guys who guided me to the door, to the guys that wash the cars so well, There are none who are more ready to please. Super Heroes one and all! Mahalo Gozaimasu!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/10/2018

Aloha Gary, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. Your positive words motivate our staff to continue to work hard in providing the best service. Thank you Gary for choosing us here at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service visit.

Kaneohe, HI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
servicing
Tony Hyundai performed its usually excellent service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/10/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides excellent service. We appreciate you always servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CY
Charles Y.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional Staff
First experience in buying tires from the dealer. Found tires to be price competitive. Alex in parts department did a nice job in explaining my tire options for my vehicle. William did an excellent job taking care of my appointment and completing the work. Work took a little longer than anticipated but everything was good - even had my car washed.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/10/2018

Aloha Charles, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. I am pleased to hear Alex and William took good care of you and your vehicle. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Charles for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Steven C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and fast
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/07/2018

Aloha Steven, thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing your visit with us. I am pleased to hear our staff provided excellent service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Lovette S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Service with Aloha
Lloyd Sanborn. I've been going to the Honolulu Dealer for 3 years. Service with Aloha
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/07/2018

Aloha Lovette, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive review for Lloyd. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Lovette for servicing your vehicle with us for 3 years. See you at your next service appointment.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service at a reasonable price
Fast, friendly service at a reasonable price.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/07/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Great service as always
No complaints.

Happy Customer
Hyundai Honolulu is a very convenient location for me to get my car serviced. Staff is friendly, they are concerned for as a customer, the waiting room is clean, and when they say your vehicle will be ready, it’s done within that time.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/07/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jim L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Car Repair
We had our car repaired at the Honolulu branch! I love these guys we were able to make things work out and reasonable. The whole service team is great to work with!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/07/2018

Aloha Jim, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff is great to work with. Our staff is dedicated to making sure our guests are satisfied. Thank you Jim for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

ET
Ernest T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY LLOYD
I was waited on immediately by Lloyd when I arrived. My appointment was for an oil change but I asked Lloyd if they could also check the vehicle because the engine seemed to miss while accelerating uphill at 25 mph. Lloyd said he would have the technician check it. I went to have breakfast next door & then proceeded to the Hyundai waiting area. I waited for about 10 minutes in the waiting area before Lloyd came to inform me that my vehicle was finished. Lloyd informed me that the technician did an auto trans adaptive reset & that solved the problem. The oil change & the missing issue was completed in just a little over an hour which was faster than I anticipated. Lloyd provided great customer service, he was courteous, efficient & answered all my questions.

Note: Vehicle serviced on 10/27/18, not 10/31/18.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/07/2018

Aloha Ernest, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, I am pleased to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Ernest for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Don H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hyundai Service
Excellent Service! Shuttle service to and from Hyndai Honolulu was easy quick and convenient.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/07/2018

Aloha Don, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service and you found our shuttle service convenient. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Randall C.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Good location, easy to get last minute appointment
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/04/2018

Aloha Randall, thank you so much for the 5 star reivew. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Selvin C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Efficient, Service Oriented.
Lloyd checked in my Hyundai within seconds of my arrival. Remembered my name from previous visits, and provided me with relevant information on my options while a recall service was being done on my Hyundai Sonata. Provided a follow up message making sure everything was in order and asked if I needed any additional assistance.
The reception area was neat orderly and the quick view I got of the service area indicated it was very well kept. This certainly gives a positive view of their operation.

A few minutes before the projected completion time he called to let me now everything had been taken care of. Wonderful Service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/02/2018

Aloha Selvin, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Selvin for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kailua, HI
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2018 Category: Service
friendly, fast, nice
You are all very nice and friendly. things are done in time told. always there to help.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 11/02/2018