Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

RA
Robert A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Good atmosphere and friendly staff.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/16/2018

Aloha Robert! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

FJ
Frederick J.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Extremely happy!
Lloyd and the staff are always friendly, welcoming and helpful.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/13/2018

Aloha Frederick, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear you are happy with the service you received. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Shane W.
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, nice and above the board.
They fixed then problems I've had for years that the other dealership ignored. Actually filed for parts under warranty. Very helpful and above the board. Provided easy transport.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/13/2018

Aloha Shane, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us review. We are happy to hear our staff were very helpful and above the board. Thank you Shane for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Convenient Location With Cramped Quarters
The location is in town making it convenient and the staff is helpful and friendly. This outweighs the driveway and tight space inside the dealership/service area.

One Service Advisor, in particular, Lloyd, is especially helpful. He is always friendly, takes the time to explain or review service procedures and provide service options.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/13/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Damon S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
Lloyd provided outstanding customer service. My car was also detailed to my full satisfaction.

Keep up the good work!!

Aloha,
DJS
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/12/2018

Aloha Damon! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear he did that for you. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GT
Gerald T.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy, quick, on time, great attitude
Just awesome! Thanks!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/06/2018

Aloha Gerald, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff provided awesome service. They work hard to provide the best service for our valued guests. See you at your next service.

LT
Leslie T.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
I always service my 2017 Tucson at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. The excellent service starts from the ease of making an appointment for my service, the quick check in on your appointment scheduled date and time, the service details and price information provided when checking in, the quick service of my vehicle, and the added touch of a car wash and cleaning of my vehicle at the end of the service. Lloyd, my service representative, sent me a reminder for my routine maintenance and getting an appointment was quick and easy through a phone call to the dealer's service department. Even while my vehicle was being serviced, Lloyd sent me a text to ask if I needed any further assistance while my vehicle was being worked on. I was promptly called when my vehicle was ready for pick up. The pricing for my service was very reasonable and Lloyd even provided me with an on-line discount coupon for the service. My vehicle was ready in a little over an hour and I was off running errands around town by mid-morning. Can't be better than that. Outstanding job!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/09/2018

Aloha Leslie! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear Lloyd provided excellent service. He is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Outstanding Service Coordinators, Lloyd and Will
Outstanding Service Coordinators, Lloyd and Will
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/06/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Will and Lloyd are great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

BJ
Brenda J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Everone is proactive!
From the time u check in with the service advisor, mine was Lloyd, u feel confident that they were going to fix my problem because he really listened to me. He told me approximately the length of repair & said he'd have me taken home because it would take 3 hrs! Lloyd called me to tell me what else my car needed done & price of parts before I decided to have them done, I appreciated that! Everything was covered under warranty except the extra things I said OK to!
My car was washed when I got it back! NICE!
Lloyd is a great communicator & I always ask him to service my cat!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/05/2018

Aloha Brenda! Thank you so much for the positive 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service, so we are happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

WK
Warren K.
Excellent customer service.
As always your team did a fantastic job.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/05/2018

Aloha Warren! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff always provides excellent customer service. Thank you Warren for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Not a complete job
They never clean up after the work is done. They always leave the temp floor mat, hanging number, or tools in your car.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/05/2018

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
mmiller@tonygroup.com
808-679-3400

Jim L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Trip
All went splendidly and the staff is awesome!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/03/2018

Aloha Jim! Thank you for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Derrick S C.
Good Service !
Friendly people that know their stuff. Thank you.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/03/2018

Aloha Derrick! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Barry S.
Very Loyal
The employees, the vehicle and the dealer has earned my loyalty. One of the best I have ever used.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/03/2018

Aloha Barry, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear you are a loyal customer. Our staff works hard in providing the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GH
Glenn H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2018 Category: Service
service
excellent service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 07/02/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

AN
Angeline N.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Tony Hyundai Honolulu - Consistent and Reliable Service
There's nowhere else that we'd take our Hyundai Sonata and Elantra for service than to Tony Hyundai. They keep our cars running in excellent shape and on the road. The service staff in Honolulu including Lloyd, Will, and Mila, treat us like family and always do their best to take care of our concerns and requests. It's easy to be loyal customers when you have a team to rely on like Tony Hyundai Honolulu!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/29/2018

Aloha Angeline! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff continues to provide great service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Bernie S.
Excellent customer service from Will
Although i am questioning the quality of my 2012 Sonata because of the ongoing repairs on functions necessary for the car to be safe and drive-able, Will has consistently been a huge asset to the Hyundai Service team. He goes out of his way to make my car as manageable as possible knowing i am on a budget. I can tell he is a true mechanic and very knowledgeable with my car as he answers all my questions quickly and in a manner i can understand. He doesn't make be feel dumb and i trust him to make quality recommendations with my repairs - he does not take advantage of my lack of car knowledge.
i appreciate Will and all he does for me and the rest of his customers. He truly is fantastic!!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/29/2018

Aloha Bernie! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Will is great and works hard in providing the best service. He is always happy to assist with servicing your vehicle and answer any questions you have. Thank you Bernie for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CG
Carole G.
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/28/2018 Category: Service
They help you find discounts
Excellent friendly service keep it up!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/29/2018

Aloha Carole! Thank you for the 5 stars. We are happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

CK
Casey K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Jamila was very helpful and friendly
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/29/2018

Aloha Casey, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Jamila is great and works hard to provide the best servie. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Chen W.
Assist in Way out
Veterans is a busy Street withe heavy traffic. There was crew to direct traffic to assist customers to exit in my previous visits. However, nobody was there to assist this time.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 06/29/2018

Aloha Chen! We appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.