Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Friendly customer service in car service department made me so comfortable during car service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provide friendly customer service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Marcy S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
sercice call
William was great. He was very helpful and seemed very knowledgable.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Marcy, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a positive review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

LT
Leslie T.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Tony Hyundai Honolulu did an excellent job of replacing a door trim on my 2017 Tucson that came loose. After the part arrived from the mainland, I received an email from their parts department and went ahead and called their service department for an appointment to have the trim replaced. It was easy to get an appointment and on the day of my service, William of the service department helped to check me in and informed me that the work would be done within an hour. I waited in their showroom waiting room and within an hour the work on my car was done and I was ready to head out. The service staff even washed my car after the repair work was completed, a very nice added touch. Since my car was still under warranty, William said that there would be no charge for the work. William was efficient, friendly and very helpful. I always enjoy bringing my car into the service department of Tony Hyundai Honolulu since I know the staff will handle my service/repairs with care, professionalism and dedication.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Leslie, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear our staff took good care of you and your vehicle. Will is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

Layne M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Layne, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided fast and friendly service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RN
Roy N.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2019 Category: Service
All the people are friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend servicing at Tony Hyundai. Only one small negative-the driveway is narrow. However, I will endure this for the convenient location and excellent staff.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Roy, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive review. Thank you Roy for choosing to service your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

Very Good Experience
Overall a very good experience. My appointment was 7:20am and everything was on time. Service Advisor was very pleasant and helpful. Car was ready when they said it would be. Pick up and payment was fast / efficient. Not a biggie, but I did notice they no longer help you check the oncoming traffic when leaving the lane. Again it didn't take away from the very good experience. Just an observation.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear it was a very good experience. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kailua, HI
Service staff
Friendly & accommodating staff.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing your visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jeffrey M.
speed and confidance
I love that I can bring my car in and know that my service will be done quickly and professionally, that i won't be up sold unnecessary services in order to make an extra buck for the dealership. i have recommended your service department to friends who own other makes of vehicles because of the speed in which services are performed.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/19/2019

Aloha Jeffrey, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear we are the place you love bringing your vehicle to. Thank you Jeffrey for choosing Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
what title?
Service agent was very professional and helpful.
Appreciated the carwash very much.
Waiting area in showroom was very peaceful and comfortable.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/17/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing your visit. I am happy to hear our staff were helpful, and our waiting area was comfortable. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Seung S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
great service and friendly people
awesome service for great price. cannot go wrong with Tony Hyundai Honolulu
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/17/2019

Aloha Seung, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Seung for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

John M.
Kaneohe, HI
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast and efficient
Great job
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/17/2019

Aloha John, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provide great service. Thank you John for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

Lorianne S.
Another great service
Very thorough and quick service as well as a free car wash....who could ask for anything more?
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/16/2019

Aloha Lorianne, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am glad you like the free car wash. Just our little way to thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next shceduled maintenance.

Great people and service
The staff is exceptional. The work they do is great!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/16/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Fast and Courteous
Everyone I have dealt with there is always professional and very helpful.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/16/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

SL
Sherry L.
Aiea, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME JOB
WELL DONE
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/11/2019

Aloha Sherry, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff did an awesome job. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CK
Charlotte K.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
01/10/2019 Category: Service
I received great service when I brought my Vera Cruz in for it's regular service & the first time being serviced by William - very personable & helpful.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/11/2019

Aloha Charlotte, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. William is great and works hard to provide the best service, I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Charlotte for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jackson C W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep, Lloyd is very professional and courteous
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/09/2019

Aloha Jackson, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear Lloyd provided excellent service. He is great and always there for you. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. See you at your next service appointment.

KG
Kea G.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
A phone call away from questions or concerns
I always leave Hyundai satisfied that my concerns were addressed.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/07/2019

Aloha Kea, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear you are always satisfied with the service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Sarah M.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
great place to have car serviced and detailed
i told Lloyd S. that the Beretania St location is my "auto daycare" center because i know my Sonata will be safe and taken care of until i pick it up later in the day. the fact that they always go the extra mile to make sure I have a ride to Kakaako to work...what a treat! i got a ride in a new Genesis!!! not the shuttle van...
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/07/2019

Aloha Sarah, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests and their vehicles. I am happy to hear Lloyd always takes good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you Sarah for choosing Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

IL
Iris L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Tire trouble light
Was able to just drive in and get it looked at without an appointment.
Turn out to be the sensor. They were able to fix it by the next day.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 01/07/2019

Aloha Iris, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit. Safety is our number 1 priority. I am happy to hear our staff fixed your sensor by the next day. Thank you Iris for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.