Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5Overall Rating 4.1111133/5rating 4.1111133
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

DA
Darren A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual, which keeps me as a returning customer.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Came in for service and a safety check. Thought it was going to take a few hours, but Will called me soon after. The service took only about an hour. Will was great to work with, easy to talk to. Hope they stay in the same location for a long time, since it is convenient for most people in town.

Kailua, HI
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Emergency service on older car
I needed two threaded tires replaced and the alignment fixed on the car (2011 Elantra with over 98,000 miles). Lloyd at Tony Hyundai Honolulu was able to get me a quick appointment, clearly explain what was needed to be done as cost effectively as possible, and in a timely manner. The work was done quickly and well and the car hasn't driven this smoothly in quite a while!

2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Quick, efficient, friendly, and professional!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GH
Gary H.
Kaneohe, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Favorable.
Work completed on time. Friendly place.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha Gary, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff completed your service on time. Thank you Gary for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

LW
Lance W.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The team at Honolulu Hyundai is the best!
I’ve owned many cars and worked with many service departments...Honolulu Hyundai has them all beat with their outstanding service and friendly staff. Thank you Honolulu Hyundai!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha Lance, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Lance for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I am very pleased and satisfied with the service that I received from William and everyone at Hyundai.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. William is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Decective Windshield
Bought the car new and noticed blemishes on the front windshield. Scheduled an appointment to get the windshield cleaned but the blemishes were still there. Took it back again for a second cleaning. After the second attempt, it was determined the windshield was defective. A new windshield was order and had to take it back a third time to remove and replace the windshield. Although I had to take the car in three times, the situation was resolved. The staff was professional, friendly and courteous throughout the process.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/08/2019

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
808-679-3425
mmiller@tonygroup.com

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Staff was friendly & knowledgeble
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

WS
Wanda S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
SERVICE FEEDBACK
EXCELLANT SERVICE
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha Wanda, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. Thank you Wanda for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fast and efficient service
The oil and filter change was fast and efficient, and the employees are always courteous and nice.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided fast and efficient service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Ewa Beach, HI
2013 Hyundai Accent
Friendly Staff, Small Business Feel
William In the service area is spectacular. Soft spoken and knowledgeable. Support staff from cashier, shuttle driver to car washers...always efficient and nice. Wish the parking area was more spacious but that would make it big like Waipio and then you would get lost in the shuffle. This location makes it feel like your neighborhood Car repair stop and not a big revolving door dealership like it’s counterpart in Waipio. I might add for several reasons, I decided to switch to Honolulu and I am glad I did even though I live on the West side. Those that choose convenience and proximity don’t know what they are missing. Thanks for your consistency.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/12/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a positive review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Joanne H.
Five Stars
Staff was courteous and I got my car in a couple of hours.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/06/2019

Aloha Joanne, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

KZ
Kevin Z.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Professional Service with Aloha
Every time I make the trip to Tony Hyundai Honolulu, I am always met with friendly staff. They always carry a calm and professional demeanor, one which I can't help but reflect back. They are courteous with their smiles, waves of hello and goodbye, which sometimes makes me forget, I'm actually here to get my car taken care of. It is always an excellent service experience, and because of the aloha, I can't think of many other places to go for my automotive needs. Special thank you to Lloyd, Alex, Gwen, and the new Will this time around, for allowing my vehicle to continue operating at at a smooth level, not forgetting the time they've taken out of their hands, to ensure their customers leave with a positive experience.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/06/2019

Aloha Kevin, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests. I am happy to hear they took good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you always servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

SR
Sean R.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Car not accelerating!
I took my car (2014 Hyundai Veloster) in to be looked at because it would not accelerate after reaching 60 MPH the car felt like it had downshifted and refused to accelerate even with the gas peddle pushed all the way to the floor on multiple occasions on my way home from work. Pushing the gas peddle to the floor only resulted in the rpms increasing by 500 rpms and the car did nothing else. Two weeks after the problem occured is when the dealership was able to schedule an appointment to inspect the car. Of course the car refused to duplicate the problem I experienced, but they did upgrade the software for the engine control system. My complaint is not with the dealership for they were wanting to find the problem and fix it, but with the car itself. It is only a matter of time before this problem happens again or a more series problem occurs considering the amount of times I have had to bring my car back to the dealership in the last 6 months for engine problems, replacing a spark plug and an ignition coil within one week of reach other, or warranty work having to be done. This is the same 1.6 L engine that has been recalled in other vehicle models.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/08/2019

Aloha Sean, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Your feedback is very important to us. I apologize you are experiencing this concern with your vehicle. However, I am happy to hear our staff has been there for you and do all they can to solve it. Thank you Sean for servicing your vehicle with us.

Excellent advisors and followup
The service advisors were attentive to problems and continued with timely follow ups.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/06/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing your visit. I am happy to hear our staff took good care of you. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next service appointment.

MI
Mark I.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Richard was great
Everyone was fantastic
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/05/2019

Aloha Mark, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff was fantastic. Thank you Mark for choosing Tony Hyundai Honolulu. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

PD
Patricia D.
Kailua, HI
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd Sanborn was my service mgr. He was professional, knowledgeable, & called me when my car was done.
Convenient location, Excellent service, and
Free car wash!!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/06/2019

Aloha Patricia, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Lloyd is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear he took good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you Patricia for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

AD
Anthony D.
Customer service!
I couldn’t find a better place for my Sonata needs than this service center. Everyone was awesome at ensuring providing me the best customer service I’ve ever experienced for car maintenance and repair.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/06/2019

Aloha Anthony, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Anthony for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/05/2019 Category: Service
William makes sure are details are taken care of!
WIlliam follows up and makes sure parts are in as needed. All questions get addressed thoroughly
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Honolulu responded on 03/06/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Will is great and is dedicated to taking care of our guests. I am happy to hear he took good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.