Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Aiea, HI
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Ashley wong
Ashley Wong is very efficient and knowledgeable. I have confidence in her to take good care of my car.

Pearl City, HI
2018 Hyundai Kona
Thank you!
Thank you!

YU
Yvonne U.
Honolulu, HI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony Hyundai are the best.
I will never buy a car or vehicle by anyone else. They are the best in what they do.

LI
Lauren I.
Kaneohe, HI
Great experience
Friendly and fast service! Justice was amazing.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Product and Great Service!!
Great Product and Great Service!!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quality Service
Quality and timely service. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Ashley Wong is awesome!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I agree with you, Ashley is awesome and we are very lucky to have her on our team. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service friendly people
Our first car was the Sante Fe lasted 11 years, traded it in for a Ionic . We are happy with both cars and would purchase a Hyundai as our third car. The warranty is the best and the cars are excellently made. And the pricing is reasonable.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear you are happy with your Hyundai Vehicles. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

Waipahu, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly staff!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Honolulu, HI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
New Tire Installed
Had no problem at all. Excellent service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided excellent service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Ricky S.
Excellent and Dependable Service
I've been taking my 2013 Elantra to Tony Hyundai since I bought it. I have always received excellent service and I have never had a negative experience. Ashley, my service advisor is thorough, and always friendly. She keeps me informed of all issues and makes sure I am taken care of properly. I highly recommend this service department.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2018

Aloha Ricky, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear she took good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you Ricky for choosing Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

LA
Laura A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Servicing my Elantra
All of the staff I have interacted with at Tony Hyundai are consistently professional, friendly, and informative. Car repairs are completed in a timely manner.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2018

Aloha Laura, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests. I am happy to hear they were professional, friendly, and informative. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RN
Ruben N.
Wahiawa, HI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome
When I arrived at stony Hyundai, I was immediately greeted by one of the mechanics. He smiled and told me, “You have a 9 a.m. appointment? I said sure do. He shows me to the door where I check in and I gave him my keys. When going to the customer service counter, the guy also greeted me and told me they won’t charge anything unless I consented. He also did mention some minor things that was not safety related and told me that it won’t cost me a thing. I sat down and receive a text message from Justice stating if I need anything just text the number. Customer service got me and told me my car was done and went to pay. The clerks was very nice and everyone told me have a great day. However, I did mention to the customer service that the back trunk of my car has a string that opens the trunk and it was damaged, if they can replace it. He told me okay, but when I went home that was not done. Other then that the service was great.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/14/2018

Aloha Ruben, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. I am sorry your trunk was not looked at. When you return, we can take care of that for you. Thank you Ruben for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio.

James P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha James, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Wahiawa, HI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Latest service for my 2011 Sonata
Always a pleasure. The staff is always friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Nice waiting area too.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

MT
Michael T.
Waipahu, HI
Michael T
Freindly customer service. And great service department.aloha!!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Michael, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

LH
Ludwig H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The people that works there!!!
Justice was excellent, very helpful
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Ludwig, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Justice is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Ludwig for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

Waianae, HI
2015 Hyundai Azera
Friendly & Courteous
The service department is great, they explain what it is being done & how long it will take. If anything comes up they let u know right away.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard in taking care of our guests, I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

EC
Edmund C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
No Pressure, Quick and Reasonable
Actually enjoy getting my oil changes at Tony Hyundai Waipio. It's close to my work and home. I get no pressure to have this or that done. I do get recommendations for which I save my money to do at the next oil changes. The waiting room is comfortable with great coffee. I read my work material while I wait. The price is right with the $10 off coupon. Been coming here for over ten years.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Edmund, we appreciate you being a loyal guest for 10+ years. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Edmund for continuing to choose Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

Donald H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Coordiantor and Service & Repair Department
Everyone was great and very helpful, they found the problem with the car cutting out and further found that my alignment needed adjustment and front brakes needed to be replaced. Safety is very important to me, Excellent Customer Service.
Don H.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Donald, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. The safety of our guests is our number one priority, so our staff will work hard to make sure your vehicle is safe to drive. Thank you Donald for choosing Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

FS
Florence S.
Ewa Beach, HI
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Been servicing my cars at Waipio for years. Great service each and every time. Thank you!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Florence, thank you so much for always servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. I am happy to hear our staff always provides great service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.