Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Wahiawa, HI
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Happy customer
Friendly service and always kept me updated

Janet A.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Service - Went in for Safety check
Ashely Wong has been helping me for a long long time. She is a great person goes out of her way to help me. I like Hyundai cause they have coupons that help when you service your car. Great place & its always so clean in there.

Still thinking of getting a new car but it's hard when you have to start making payment again. If I can get a great deal I may purchase a new car since the service dept is great. Thank you Ashey for all your help and all the great people there.

DA
Daniel A.
Honolulu, HI
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Manager
Miles Miller, Tony Hyundai Service Manager did a wonderful job of explaining and fixing the battery problem on my Sonata Hybrid.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Efficient and convenient
As always, Ashley is awesome as my service advisor. She is very personable and helpful. The service itself is very efficient but thorough.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai! Our goal is to provide an awesome guest experience on every visit!

RD
Richard D.
Ewa Beach, HI
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Addressed my concerns
I had initial issues with the factory installed tires and my issue was addressed

04/26/2021 Category: Service
Recent repair
Issue with tire warranty. Purchased car new at Tony hyundai. Serviced car at service manual provided intervals. Rotated tires at specified intervals. At 30000 mile service mechanic said tires required replacement (4). Purchased same tires from same dealer where I purchased car My question was and still is how can the same factory installed tire wear out to the wear bar at less than 30000 miles when the same tires I just purchased has a 70000 mile warranty?!!? No prorated tire refund/credit on factory tires?
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai.
On behalf of our team at Tony Hyundai, I’d like to personally thank you for your response. Your satisfaction is important to us!

BC
Benjamin C.
Waimanalo, HI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Oustanding service
Great people great great job!!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/26/2021

RT
Richard T.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Service Agent Ashley Wong
I am a senior citizen, and this young lady was polite and extremely patient in explaining all the questions I posed.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/22/2021

Clyde K.
Aiea, HI
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Everything was great
The service employees was very friendly & knowledgeable about there wor
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/20/2021

RD
Randy D.
Waianae, HI
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Hands down, the best Hyundai dealership on the islands!
As mentioned in many reviews in the past and then again. From Smiley (Sales) to Pomai (Service) and many more associates within the facility, you can't go wrong with the dynamic team they have there at Waipio! Always makes me comfortable when going to the dealership. In fact, brought my dad to the dealership several weeks ago and we ended up coming home with a 2021 Sonata Hybrid Limited. I bragged a lot about this dealership and can't wait till my dad experience the same experience I get all the time going back there. Thank you Tony Hyundai Waipio!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/20/2021

AG
Antony G.
Waianae, HI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
four times prior to my last service i was given excuses on why my car never went thru the car wash. either it was not open or you had no one to run it thru. this time i asked the greeter girl to send my car thru the car wash when the recall was done, she told me that all i had to do was go to the car wash which is right next to the dealership, give the coupon and take thru the wash. this was frustrating because i would have done that the other four times. otherwise everything was great.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for completing our brief survey regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai. Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Tony Hyundai and we value your feedback.

Aiea, HI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/15/2021 Category: Service
1st car service experience at Waipio
Friendly & attentive service overall, so I am glad I brought my 1st car service to waipio Hyundai.
Wish they are able to wash and vaccines before return my car to me instead they gave me a car wash coupon but couldn’t use it- car wash line was super long.

Honolulu, HI
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service is why I continue to return for car maintenance. I wish there were more discounts for loyal customers.

Waipahu, HI

EE
Elaine E.
Kapolei, HI
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Always satisfied with the service
Thoroughness in the overall check and service of my vehicle. I leave feeling I've been well taken care of.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/14/2021