Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5rating 4.4848482
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service, poor communication, but at least there is a rental car place in the same building...
I brought my car here to be repaired for what ended up being an issue related to Hyundai recall #162. My car needed a new engine assembly, which is a major repair. Being with my car for 25 days was inconvenient enough and I appreciated that it was being repaired, free of charge, but the experience could have been so much better had the service advisor done a better job of informing me of the severity of the repair and the potential time it would take without me having to ask so many questions to pry the information out of him. Better effort could have been made beforehand to make sure that I had a rental car at a reasonable rate and making me aware of the process of getting the Hyundai rate with the rental car and what the process is for making a claim to cover the rental car (Hyundai covers $20/day, which means you will pay at least $15/day out of pocket before taxes and fees). Having never experienced a situation where my car was going to be in the shop for nearly a month, I did not know the process for these things and it would have made things so much better if the service advisor had proactively addressed my concerns rather than leaving me to figure out what questions I needed to ask and what I needed to be aware of. On top of all of that, the service advisor never apologized for any inconvenience I was experiencing at any point of the process and made me feel like he and the dealer were doing me a great favor and that I should be grateful that they are helping me with my factory defect-related repair. I would have given Tony Hyundai Waipio only 1 star, but they did repair my vehicle successfully and it is running better than ever and the service advisor did go out of his way to make things right when they were going to attempt to charge me for an oil change that they should not have done being that the engine needed to be replaced.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
808-679-3425
mmiller@tonygroup.com

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Staff very pleasant, professional! Service completed faster than estimated. Appreciate the complimentary car wash ticket.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service and completed it faster than the estimated time. The free car wash coupon is just our way of thanking you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Derek D.
Haleiwa, HI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly and efficient
yes we have been customers there since we purchased our car and are very happy with the service we have received
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha Derek, thank you so much for the 5 star review and for being loyal customers. Your feedback is important to us and motivates our staff to continue to work hard to provide the best service. Thank you Derek for choosing us here at Tony Hyundai. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Accent
Quick and efficient
Got an oil change and safety inspection. Also a few small fixes and it was done quickly. I also like the free car wash afterwards
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided quick and efficient service. Free car wash is our way of thanking you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

John W.
Haleiwa, HI
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Gina
The best service starts and ends with Gina. She is personable, kind, always willing to help, and the reason why I keep coming back. She always takes care of customers. Thanks Gina!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha John, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Gina is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear she takes care of you and is the reason you continue to bring your vehicle to us. Thank you John for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Waianae, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent fast
Service attendant was very friendly. Excellent customer service as always.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides excellent service We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

DV
Donna V.
Convenient Service
The service process went very smoothly and the vehicle was finished right on time.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha Donna, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am pleased to hear service went smoothly and your vehicle was completed on time. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jason P.
Honolulu, HI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Always Great Service
Always great service from the moment I arrive
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha Jason, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff always provides great service. They work hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Lauren M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Having to wait for my car to be serviced, takes time, and when waiting w/o anything to do is LONG; however, there is a TV to pass the time away. :)
Ms. Ashley Wong, my service consultant, continues to excel in my book. She is pleasant, patient, and I am able to ask any question, and she answers me without any hesitation. I enjoy working with her, and, this is only my opinion, but Tony Hyundai Waipio is fortunate to have her as one of their service consultants.

Lauren (Thurs, 9-20-2018)
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha Lauren, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. Ashley is great and I agree with you, we are lucky to have her on our team. I am pleased to hear you enjoy working with her as your service advisor. Thank you Lauren for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kapolei, HI
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Service at Hyundai
upon entering the service department it was like clock work such as:
provide ticket and waiting a few minutes before talking with a service rep. then the information as how long it will take which was one hour.
then provide what was done then check-out with cashier.

thanks GK
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/21/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GP
Gracie P.
Honolulu, HI
2006 Hyundai Elantra
Easy to get too
Easy to get an appointment,advisors explain service needing attention,clean waiting area.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/20/2018

Aloha Gracie, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff tries to make it convenient to make an appointment and work hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear you found it easy to make an appointment. Thank you Gracie for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kathleen S.
Friendly customer service
None
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/20/2018

Aloha Kathleen, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff provided friendly customer service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Kathleen for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Awesome Service
Awesome service and wonderful staff.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/20/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided awesome service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Clifford C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service experience
Simply put, the service experience is awesome!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/20/2018

Aloha Clifford, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Clifford for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

IS
Iopu S.
Waialua, HI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
Fast and Great service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/19/2018

Aloha Iopu, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear our staff provided fast and great service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/18/2018 Category: Service
outstanding people
They called me by my first name and kept me informed. Ashley was super and was proactive. Thanks Don.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/18/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE DEPT.
great service..good customer service.. terrific staff..comfortable waiting area and great coffee
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/18/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff work hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jamie D.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance Review
Aloha - I have a 2007 Hyundai Veracruz. In the 11 years that I have owned my vehicle, the customer service has been beyond excellent. They are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. I appreciate receiving service coupons and the newsletter in the mail. Ashley and Pomaikai are superb! I'm sure the mechanics are awesome too! Thank you and have a blessed day! Sincerely, Jamie Detwiler
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/17/2018

Aloha Jamie, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley and Pomaikai always provides excellent services. We appreciate you always servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CK
Charlotte K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Your employees are what makes your place make.
Great teamwork!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/15/2018

Aloha Charlotte, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Our staff work hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Ewa Beach, HI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Very close
Clean facility, easy check in.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 09/15/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps our staff improve services. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.