Overall Rating 4.52778/5Overall Rating 4.52778/5Overall Rating 4.52778/5Overall Rating 4.52778/5rating 4.52778
Overall Rating 2.27778/5Overall Rating 2.27778/5rating 2.27778rating 2.27778rating 2.27778

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service advisors
Pomaika’i and Ashley are THE best service advisors! They go above and beyond to provide great customer service.

Jorge A.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata needed multiple services and waited approximately 3 hours to be completed (reasonable wait time provided the amount of labor needed). Ashley was very courteous and professional and kept me informed on the status of my vehicle throughout the visit. The waiting area is very clean and has multiple seating arrangements. I’m very satisfied with the quality of work and service and will continue to do business with this facility as I have the past 18 months.

Oil service
Service advisor Ashley was professional and was very informative

Jenny L K.
Waipahu, HI
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and thorough customer service
The entire staff has provided top notch customer service and kept us well informed from the time we drop off the SUV and picked it up. Tony Hyundai Waipio staff has provided the best customer service ever!!!

PN
Peter N.
Kaneohe, HI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Team atmosphere between Service greeters and Service Department
Ashley is very professional, competent, and courteous to the customer.

Service mechanics are thorough and do their job in a timely manner.

I drive from Kaneohe to have my car serviced because I know that I will receive the highest quality service for my dollar spent. Pete N.

TD
Theresa D.
Kapolei, HI
great staff
Everyone is so pleasant. Must be a great place to work.

Very informative

Waianae, HI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service received by Justin. The last several times I came in I was assisted by Justin. He is very personable, and cares about servicing his customers. I'm always happy with my overall experience and service of my vehicle. thank you!

Julia T.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service rep. (Justice) is efficient, thorough, kept me updated on the status of my car. Service was done within the time frame promised. Lounge is welcoming.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha Julia, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear Justice kept you updated on your vehicle and completed your service in a timely manner. Justice is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Julia for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kapolei, HI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Your customer service is wonderful, especially Ashley.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. Ashley will always be there for you. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

Marlene M.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I received excellent service with an oil change and safety inspection. From Ashley and the team at Tony Hyundai Waipio.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha Marlene, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley provided excellent service. Thank you Marlene for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

JY
John K Y.
Waipahu, HI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and responsiveness
Pomai was very informative to my inquiries and made for a pleasant and smooth drop off and pick up of my vehicle
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha John, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit. I am happy to hear our staff provided great customer service. Pomai is great and we are lucky to have her on our team. Thank you John for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Aiea, HI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Easy and Efficient
As usual it was easy to schedule a service appointment. The followup by the service attendant was excellent. Ashley took my concern over possible problem w/ my car seriously and made sure the mechanic check my car thoroughly, and called me to personally explain the results. When I arrived to pick up my car, she greeted me when she saw me at the cashier counter. It was also nice to have the same person (Ashley) who serviced me for previous service check.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear Ashley took good care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

DT
Dollette T.
Kaneohe, HI
Great Friendly Service
Ashley is always so kind & helpful. She listens to my issues & explains service items patiently. She helped to delete my old & set up new cell phone on my car blue tooth. I really appreciate her. She’ll awesome.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha Dollette, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley is always so kind and helpful. We are lucky to have Ashley on our team. She is great and dedicated to taking care of our guests. Thank you Dollette for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

SG
Shayne M G.
Waianae, HI
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I did a walk-in to replace a tire. Justin was very helpful getting me checked in and did let me know it might be a long wait being I did not have an appointment. The service was done quickly!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha Shayne, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Justice is great and works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear he was helpful and your service was done quickly. Thank you Shayne for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Deirdre L.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I've never had as good service at any car dealership ever in my life. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha Deirdre, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Deirdre for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Mahalo for your service!
I came in to service a transmission issue and my advisor, Justice listened and reiterated exactly what I was trying to explain. My car was fixed after 8 days and running better than before. Justice walked me through the process and followed up consistently. At the Nissan Rental car desk, the rep who assisted me with a rental was pleasant and very helpful too. Mahalo for your service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear Justice took good care of you and your vehicle. Justice is great and always there for you if you have any questions. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

TP
Thomas P.
Aiea, HI
GREAT SERVICE BY GREAT PEOPLE
I have been bringing my Hyundai to Tony Hyundai Waipio for almost ten years. Miles, Gina and Ashley are like an extended family. Their attention to my needs, recommendations they offer, make it a pleasure giving them my business. A definite 5 star business.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha Thomas, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests and providing the best service. I am happy to hear that always happens for you. Thank you Thomas for servicing your vehicle wtih us. See you at your next service appointment.

Easy, quick service.
Service was quick & easy. Had extra work done based on recommendations, which were fully explained.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am happy to hear our staff provided quick and easy service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Ashley provides excellent service. She makes it easy for me whenever I bring in my car. The service time is quick without delays.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/22/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.