Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Alyssa S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Pretty honest and very nice people
Dealership is pretty up front, I spent less than 4 hours walking through and paperwork wise, financing was quick and simple, lots of benefits. Servicing is quick & communicative, many people doubt the prices from a dealership but they actually use their warranty benefits and warn you ahead of time before NEEDING to purchase anything last minute.

KV
Kehaulani V.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Professional assistance
I have been doing business at Waipio Hyundai for over 14 yrs. I enjoy giving my business to Ashley Wong & Gina Kaneaiakala
service advisors. Both advisors are very professional, and it makes it easy for me to explain what my car needs. They would text me give me the update while I am there, I like that. They're both courteous & reliable. Plus they have AC, comfortable seatings, coffee & restrooms. Thank you!

Lilia S.

Carol-Ann T.
Waipahu, HI
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/05/2021 Category: Service
The last few times I had my car serviced, Kayla assisted me. She is so friendly and knowledgeable.
When Justice left service department, I was so sad to hear. He always gave great service however, Kayla is awesome too.

04/05/2021 Category: Service
The people
All I did was a oil change and recall and service was quick and easy. Workers were friendlyl

Lauren M.
Aiea, HI
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Great staff personnel in Service and Management.
Sat, 4-3-2021. Hi, I gave kudos to Shawn Charlston and Ashley Wong, and I'd like to extend my kudos to Gina K. in the Service Department in this portion of my Review. On Sat, 3-27-2021, my car batter died. I reached the Service Department just before closing, and Gina K. didn't rush me in completing my Early Bird paperwork which I was very thankful for because I was pressuring myself into rushing because I didn't want to keep her from going home. Thank you, Gina K.! You are awesome... :))

Waialua, HI
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The service department provide an exceptional customer service.

MT
Matthew T.
Wahiawa, HI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Hyundai has always performed equal to or better than expected for me.

AY
Alan Y.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great advice and service
Service advisor helped identify needed service and service was completed sooner than expected. Minimal disruption to my personal schedule.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai! Our goal is to provide an awesome guest experience on every visit!

Jonette S.
Pearl City, HI
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Nice facilities, but wait time was too long.
The time it actually took to repair my vehicle was twice as long as was promised. Communication about the status of my car or why it was taking so long was not good.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai.
On behalf of our team at Tony Hyundai, I’d like to personally thank you for your response. Your satisfaction is important to us!

RV
Ricardo V.
Laie, HI
Be careful
The car after 3.5 years start showing rust I took the car there and they said it was a paint issue and paint is covered only for 3 years or 30k mileage, I tried to show the issue was rust and this first issue was affecting the paint and they said it is what it is and I should pay to repair. I contact Hyundai and O am waiting for their answer
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/30/2021

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We review every single response received and your feedback truly makes a difference.

Mililani, HI
Great Customer Service
Always helpful and friendly.

Kaneohe, HI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2021 Category: Service
I had the best Customer Service Rep yet!!!

Josefino C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Car service
Prompt and fast service. Friendly staff.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 03/29/2021

On behalf of everyone at Tony Hyundai, we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent visit. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!