Overall Rating 4.6304343/5Overall Rating 4.6304343/5Overall Rating 4.6304343/5Overall Rating 4.6304343/5rating 4.6304343
Overall Rating 2.30435/5Overall Rating 2.30435/5rating 2.30435rating 2.30435rating 2.30435
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

WS
William S.
Aiea, HI
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/18/2019 Category: Service
My car service was done quickly and your service people were very understanding

Christopher M.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Superb!
Quick, efficient, and friendly.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Waipio and Ashley Wong always provide excellent service, that’s what I keep going back!
Cara S. from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/18/2019

Aloha,
Thank you for your 5 star review!  Our staff works hard to provide exceptional customer service &  I'm happy to hear that reflected on your last visit.  Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

GL
Garrett L.
Honolulu, HI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Beyond Expectations
Almost all of my warning lights suddenly illuminated and stayed on, and the speedometer needle bounced even when I wasn't moving. When I took it in, Pomaikai, my service advisor had the technicians pinpoint the problem as a failing speed sensor.
The part was backordered , and, even though I had less than 60000 miles on the vehicle, I had recently gone over the 6 year mark. Pomaikai went the extra mile and worked diligently with Hyundai USA to get the part expedited and replaced at no cost.
I was both stunned and very grateful, as to me this demonstrated Tony Hyundai's commitment to customer satisfaction and loyalty!
From Ken Smiley, who sold me the Santa Fe, to all of the various GREAT customer service advisors, I've been very pleased with the car and Tony Hyundai! And to Pomaikai - thanks again for going out of your way!
Cara S. from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 11/18/2019

KR
Kalera R.
Aiea, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment 11/11
Went in for a broken taillight. I asked for a battery test and found out my battery needed to be replaced. Both jobs were finished quickly and my service advisor was courteous and prompt.

Bruce M.
Kaneohe, HI
2018 Hyundai Accent
Very Friendly and Helpful
I had an early appointment and did have to wait due to the initial crowd. Once the service rep came up, the process went really fast. He informed me on all that was to be done, gave a cost estimate, a time estimate and texted to allow and easy way to ask questions.

Ewa Beach, HI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
servicing
Very good

CT
Carol Ann T.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Awesome service
Never fails I always get great service from the service advisors. Jamila assisted me the last 2 times I came in for servicing and she provided excellent service. She is courteous and explains things in detail. I also get the same great service from Ashley & Justin as well.

KV
Kehaulani V.
Honolulu, HI
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
My experience with Tony Hyundai Waipio is a longtime friendship. They provide great service and the atmosphere is amazing. Kudos to Ashley Wong my service rep.

Wahiawa, HI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
Professional, courteous staff. Comfortable waiting area.

DA
Danielle L A.
Pearl City, HI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Great service and great staff

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil service
Very good

Aloha,
Thank you for your 4 star review!  Our staff works hard to provide exceptional customer service &  I'm happy to hear that reflected on your last visit.  Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

Joseph H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, friendly staff.
The service was completed quickly and as estimated. Justice is super friendly and courteous.

Josie H.
Swift and easy
When my car battery died Hyundai Roadside came to my home and had it jumped. I immediately drove to Tony Hyundai in Waipio. Service Advisor Pomaikai took excellent care of this unexpected problem. My questions were professionally answered and before I knew it, my car was ready.

RA
Rebecca A.
Kapolei, HI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service.. Well done!
Great job!!!

Lawrence H.
Wahiawa, HI
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
I came in without an appointment. Some stole my license plate holder and safety sticker. They did all the replacements in a timely manner. Justice my service advisor was such a big help to make sure everything done for vehicle,

IK
Iris K.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and prompt service
Staff are friendly and helpful.

Stacy S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Pomaikai took care of my recent oil change. She makes you feel important. Not just another customer. Great people at Tony Hyundai Waipio.

RD
Ronald D.
Ewa Beach, HI
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
I would like to say that Justice is still a cheerful advisor, as well as a friend to me. Always on top of things in keeping me informed of what's going on with my vehicle. And always able to help me out when it comes to servicing my car from beginning to end. Kudos to Justice! As do the rest of the awesome service advisors such as Gina, Ashley especially & Pumaikai. As we say in the Navy: "Bravo Zulu to all!"

Aloha & Mahalo Nui Loa!