Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service friendly people
Our first car was the Sante Fe lasted 11 years, traded it in for a Ionic . We are happy with both cars and would purchase a Hyundai as our third car. The warranty is the best and the cars are excellently made. And the pricing is reasonable.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly staff!

Honolulu, HI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
New Tire Installed
Had no problem at all. Excellent service.

Ricky S.
Excellent and Dependable Service
I've been taking my 2013 Elantra to Tony Hyundai since I bought it. I have always received excellent service and I have never had a negative experience. Ashley, my service advisor is thorough, and always friendly. She keeps me informed of all issues and makes sure I am taken care of properly. I highly recommend this service department.

LA
Laura A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Servicing my Elantra
All of the staff I have interacted with at Tony Hyundai are consistently professional, friendly, and informative. Car repairs are completed in a timely manner.

RN
Ruben N.
Wahiawa, HI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome
When I arrived at stony Hyundai, I was immediately greeted by one of the mechanics. He smiled and told me, “You have a 9 a.m. appointment? I said sure do. He shows me to the door where I check in and I gave him my keys. When going to the customer service counter, the guy also greeted me and told me they won’t charge anything unless I consented. He also did mention some minor things that was not safety related and told me that it won’t cost me a thing. I sat down and receive a text message from Justice stating if I need anything just text the number. Customer service got me and told me my car was done and went to pay. The clerks was very nice and everyone told me have a great day. However, I did mention to the customer service that the back trunk of my car has a string that opens the trunk and it was damaged, if they can replace it. He told me okay, but when I went home that was not done. Other then that the service was great.

James P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha James, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Wahiawa, HI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Latest service for my 2011 Sonata
Always a pleasure. The staff is always friendly, patient and knowledgeable. Nice waiting area too.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha! We appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

MT
Michael T.
Michael T
Freindly customer service. And great service department.aloha!!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Michael, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

LH
Ludwig H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The people that works there!!!
Justice was excellent, very helpful
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Ludwig, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Justice is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Ludwig for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

Waianae, HI
2015 Hyundai Azera
Friendly & Courteous
The service department is great, they explain what it is being done & how long it will take. If anything comes up they let u know right away.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard in taking care of our guests, I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

EC
Edmund C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
No Pressure, Quick and Reasonable
Actually enjoy getting my oil changes at Tony Hyundai Waipio. It's close to my work and home. I get no pressure to have this or that done. I do get recommendations for which I save my money to do at the next oil changes. The waiting room is comfortable with great coffee. I read my work material while I wait. The price is right with the $10 off coupon. Been coming here for over ten years.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Edmund, we appreciate you being a loyal guest for 10+ years. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Edmund for continuing to choose Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

Donald H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Service Coordiantor and Service & Repair Department
Everyone was great and very helpful, they found the problem with the car cutting out and further found that my alignment needed adjustment and front brakes needed to be replaced. Safety is very important to me, Excellent Customer Service.
Don H.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Donald, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. The safety of our guests is our number one priority, so our staff will work hard to make sure your vehicle is safe to drive. Thank you Donald for choosing Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

FS
Florence S.
Ewa Beach, HI
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Been servicing my cars at Waipio for years. Great service each and every time. Thank you!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/12/2018

Aloha Florence, thank you so much for always servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. I am happy to hear our staff always provides great service. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. See you at your next scheduled maintanence.

DF
Donna F.
Pearl City, HI
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Always look forward to seeing my favorite service agent Ashley Wong!
She is the best Agent that you have ! She handled my blown out tire, while all management was at meetings. She needed to get a manager to sign off on it. So she empowered herself, to get the job done. She even got me a rental car, too! How thoughtful is that!!! Very thoughtful! I hear that we are going to lose her. I just hope that the next " Agent" can fill at least half of her shoes... Hate to lose Ashley !!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Donna, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive review. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service. We are very lucky to have her on our team. Thank you Donna for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Calvin H.
Aiea, HI
x
x
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Calvin, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

WM
Walter M.
Very friendly
Everyone is very friendly and very helpful.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Walter, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff were very helpful. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Mae D.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Always Quick and Excellent Service!
I take my Tucson in for servicing to Waipio...Justice is wonderful! Provides excellent customer service. Communicates the progress of the service and gives me an option to ask questions and concerns. The car is ready, on-time as promised. He even comes to me, as I wait in their lobby, to let me know my car is done. I am never disappointed.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha Mae, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Justice is great and works hard to provide the best service. We are lucky to have him on our team. Thank you Mae for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
warranty
we i brought in my car in for service last time they found some saw something that was under warranty. and had ordered the part and had it installed in a timely matter.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha! We appreciate you sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear our staff took good care of your vehicle. Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Ewa Beach, HI
12/08/2018 Category: Service
It's fast and professional service.
I appreciate the professional customer service and the free refreshments. It's not long of a wait for services to be done, on our vehicle.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 12/10/2018

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.