Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5Overall Rating 4.4848482/5rating 4.4848482
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service!
Nobody likes cutting a check for car repairs! Pomai clearly communicates the required repair options and works her magic to make those repairs as affordable as possible.

Mrs.
Getting to the Hyundai dealership is often difficult due to cars backed up and blocking access while they wait to get into their dealership location for service.

Service woman was very good. Professional and friendly.

Quick and painless
Service at Tony Hyundai was, as always, quick and well done. Check in was fast and easy and the wait for the car was not too long. Everyone I dealt with was pleasant and efficient.

James P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
HYUNDAI SERVICE
ECELENT
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/16/2018

Aloha James, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

EM
Elaine M.
Kapolei, HI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service person
Ashley my writer was so wonderful . Very helpfu
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/16/2018

Aloha Elaine, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. I am happy to hear Ashley was so wonderful, she is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Elaine for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly place and great waiting room
Staff is friendly and the waiting area is clean and ample.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/16/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

TT
Ted T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The people, ashley wong took care of me. She always make my day when I bring my cars for servicing. She always helpful.
She always make my day when I bring my cars for servicing very helpful.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/16/2018

Aloha Ted, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Ashley works hard to provide the best service, so I am pleased to hear that reflected on your visit. Thank you Ted for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Maurice B.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2018 Category: Service
AWESOME
ASHLEY GAVE ME TERRIFIC SERVICE AS ALWAYS.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/16/2018

Aloha Maurice, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Ashley is great and I am pleased to hear she always provides terrific service. Ashley works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
Great customer service!
Ashley is the most helpful with the best customer service!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/12/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. Ashley works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Donald W.
Aiea, HI
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Outstanding Service
Ashley treats me by my first name and makes me feel like family.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/12/2018

Aloha Donald, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a positive review. We are very lucky to have Ashley on our team. She is great and I am pleased to hear she provided outstanding service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Dexter S C.
Excellence in service
Ashley uses voice and text messaging in communicating the findings of my service to understand my priorities and is able to get me to commit to wait for a part that was not in stock.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/12/2018

Aloha Dexter, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive feedback. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear she provided excellent service. Thank you Dexter for being patient with us. See you at your next service visit.

Attentive service rep
Ashley took the initiative and went out of her way to help take care of an issue I had with the finance department.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/12/2018

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review. I am pleased to hear Ashley took care of your issue. She is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

CT
Carolyn T.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ashley Wong was my service rep. I took my car in for an oil change and a safety check. I did not have the insurance card for Oct. and she found a way to get it on line. She will always try her best to help the customer. Ashley is polite, professional, smart and super nice. Tony Hyundai is lucky to have such a great employee..
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Carolyn, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive 5 star review. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service. We are very lucky to have Ashley on our team. Thank you Carolyn for servicing your vehicle wtih us. See you at your next servcie appointment.

N/A
N/A
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
808-679-3425
mmiller@tonygroup.com

Kapolei, HI
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Very clean, friendly and helpful staff.
I would like to thank all the staff at Tony Hyundai, starting with the young lady who took a picture of my car and explain to me that someone will be calling me shortly for my information. Then Ms. Gina Kaneaiakala help me checking my car in and getting all my information and even let me know how long it will take for me to wait. WOW! Excellent customer service. God Bless you all!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am pleased to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Andrew M.
Ewa Beach, HI
2017 Hyundai Accent
fast service
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Andrew, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Tammy M.
Honolulu, HI
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Cleanliness
Service team goes out of their way to keep your car clean :)
Free car wash after!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Tammy, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us 5 star review. I am glad you enjoy our free car wash. Thank you Tammy for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

MK
Milton K.
Pearl City, HI
Timely service
Who me was done before time promised..Staff was helpful to explain the difference from the flyer of coupons from the manufacturer to what tony Hyundai had for special...
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/11/2018

Aloha Milton, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. I am pleased to hear our staff were very helpful and took good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you Milton for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Joseph H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service attendant - remembers my name!
clean waiting area, good coffee
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/10/2018

Aloha Joseph, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear Ashley provided great customer service. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Joseph for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

WF
Warren F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
very good service, was explained to me very well
Ashley Wong was excellent in explaining our problem with our 2013 Santa Fe, and got it repaired within the hour.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 10/10/2018

Aloha Warren, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a positive review. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Warren for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.