Overall Rating 4.52778/5Overall Rating 4.52778/5Overall Rating 4.52778/5Overall Rating 4.52778/5rating 4.52778
Overall Rating 2.27778/5Overall Rating 2.27778/5rating 2.27778rating 2.27778rating 2.27778

EL
Erin L.
Kaneohe, HI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Ashley Wong assisted me. She was professional, knowledgeable and personal. Ashley explained everything that was found on inspection and all that was recommended. It is because of her and the other employees at Tony Hyundai that I will continue to return for all of my service needs!!!

RL
Robert L.
Aiea, HI
2010 Hyundai Accent
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Our visit today that was fast thank you Justcie & everyone.
Great customer service with the discount coupon for TONY HYUNDAI car wash.

EK
Edwin K.
Waipahu, HI
7500 service
great service and quick turn around time!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/19/2019

Aloha Edwin, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. Thank you Edwin for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Jack L.
Recall service
Very friendly and very professional.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/19/2019

Aloha Jack, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear for your recall service our staff were friendly and professional. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Greatest service and service advisors
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/19/2019

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

Shyla M.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
I am really satisfied with the way I am treated at Tony Hyundai. My original sales person calls me periodically to check in on how I am enjoying my new car. With the last call, I actually asked him if he could connect me to the service department to schedule my next oil change. He actually personally did this himself, assuring that I got the day and time I wanted for my service. When I arrived for my oil change, I like how I was greeted, checked in and that my concerns were addressed-I wanted the 29 point inspection done and had a concern about one of my tires being low on air. All tires were topped up with air and they also inspected for a puncture. Fluids were topped up and I was assured being checking out that my car was in good condition. I rely on my vehicle so much that this is critical to me - ensuring that my car is in top condition ALWAYS. Tony Hyundai has been very good at taking care of that.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/18/2019

Aloha Shyla, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your vehicle. We are glad you continue to choose us here at Tony Hyundai. Our staff are committed to taking care of our guests and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Shyla for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Waialua, HI
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Been taking my car for service at tony Hyundai Waipio ever since I bought my car from them. They continue to provide excellent customer service and car care.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/18/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff continues to provide excellent serivce. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/17/2019

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GR
Gordon R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Jamila took good care of me and Tyrone answered all my technical questions. A very knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/17/2019

Aloha Gordon, we appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Jamila is great and dedicated to taking care of our guests, so I am happy to hear that reflected on this visit. Thank you Gordon for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai. See you at your next service appointment.

EE
Elaine E.
Always in Good Hands!
Friendly staff; comfortable settings; prompt service. Thank you, Ashley, for taking care of my car . . . and me!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/17/2019

Aloha Elaine, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley took good care of you and your vehicle. She is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you Elaine for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Accommodating
Staff were friendly and accommodating.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

EA
Efren A.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Da Best Kine Service
Efficient, quality service, friendly and professional.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha Efren, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. I am happy to hear that reflected on this visit. Thank you Efren for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Staffing
Staff is friendly and helpful
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Pearl City, HI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled services
Excellent & quick service from Ashley & the service department.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha, thank  you so much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Ashley provided excellent and quick service. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

SK
Sun Ah K.
Pearl City, HI
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2019 Category: Service
So far so good
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha Sun, we appreciate you taking the time in reviewing your visit. I am happy to hear our staff provided good service. Thank you so much for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

2013 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast, accurate service
Upon arrival, I was assigned to a sales advisor who checked out the car and verified the service I scheduled. He provided a cost and time estimate, which was in line with what I expected.
I received a call slightly ahead of schedule telling me that they were done, but that other services were recommended. I went with two of their recommendations, and was provided an updated cost & time estimate.
I received a second call, again slightly ahead of schedule to say my car was ready. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the advisor who reviewed the itemized list of services performed to ensure I understood what they did.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/15/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on this visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Jackie C.
Wahiawa, HI
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ashley is SUPER
Looking for an excellent customer service agent. Look no further than Hyundai's Ashley Wong. What a terrific CSR. She is my main reason for going to Tony Hyundai for service. Her smile and helpful attitude mixed with her excellent customer service are a true delight. This is my second Hyundai Elantra that she has taken care of. Definitely recommend her.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/13/2019

Aloha Jackie, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Ashley works hard to provide the best service and dedicated to taking care of our guests. I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Jackie for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Maria B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
friendly
friendly and have coffee available
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/13/2019

Aloha Maria, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

CK
Charlotte K.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service with Smiles
Had the opportunity to go to Hyundai in Waipio & they took care of the issue. Everyone gives a beautiful smiles of Aloha as you walk in.
Excellent service representatives & service!
Great people!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/12/2019

Aloha Charlotte, thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your positive experience. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

TA
Teddy A.
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Gina K.always treat me with "GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/12/2019

Aloha Teddy, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear Gina provided excellent service. She is great and dedicated to taking care of our guests. Thank you Teddy for servicing your vehicle at Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.