Overall Rating 4.5853661/5Overall Rating 4.5853661/5Overall Rating 4.5853661/5Overall Rating 4.5853661/5rating 4.5853661
Overall Rating 2.34146/5Overall Rating 2.34146/5rating 2.34146rating 2.34146rating 2.34146

NY
Nelson Y.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable customer service
Service was great as usual. Ashley's friendly and knowledge of my car's service needs exceeded my expectations.

Carl B.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, competitive prices, good experience

CK
Charlotte K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Your employees
Very courteous employees; very attentive and efficient. Good service.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Got the job done
Took care of the problem so far

CI
Carol I.
Haleiwa, HI
Convenient
Service representatives are courteous, efficient and friendly. Ashley is a great asset to your company.

Customer Service
Very accommodating, clean and comfortable environment.

MT
Matthew T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Always pretty consistent, not much if at all wait time. Gives u recommendations after to give u a heads up for future needs. Courteous and informative.

Colby H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
service for recall
TImely, knowledgeable and friendly.

TT
Tracey T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Staff
Staff is friendly and Ashley always makes me feel comfortable

Kapolei, HI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly, Ashley is amazing

KL
Ken L.
Pearl City, HI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Quick friendly service
Ashley and the team has always been attentive and provide good service

Mary S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service review
Staff is always courteous and friendly. They always explain what the device entails and keeps you informed if there are any issues or additional recommendations.

Aloha Mary,

We appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff took good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you Mary for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

KO
Kenneth O.
Waialua, HI
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit.
Always satisfied with a friendly greeting at check-in time. Great Service Consultant,

waiting area with refreshments ( cups of coffee} , TV , Comfortable Seating and waiting Areas. Check-out time was fast and satisfying. Excellent!!!

Aloha Kenneth,

We appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. Thank you Kenneth for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
My Service
I was very impressed with how my car got done so fast. You can never get bored while waiting for your car. There’s tv, coffee, snacks, near you while you wait and just shortly before they work on your car, the staff would ask you if there’s anything you need, to let them know. I didn’t mind waiting on the air conditioner since it’s so hot outside.

Aloha,

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience. I am happy to hear our staff took good care of you and your vehicle and that you enjoyed our waiting area. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Clifford C.
Pearl City, HI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Wheel Alignment
Will not go anywhere else to service my Santa Fe.

Aloha Clifford,

We appreciate you taking time in leaving a 5 star review. Thank you Clifford for choosing Tony Hyundai Waipio. See you at your next service appointment.

SA
Salome A.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Thankful
Friendly staff & great customer service!

Aloha Salome,

We appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff provided great customer service. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests. Thank you Salome for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

CG
Cynthia G.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Ashley Wong and the other folks in your service area.
When I pull up to the service area, I feel like I am at home. There is always someone to greet me and the check in process is simple. Taking time out of our busy schedules to have our vehicle serviced is not the highlight of anyone's day, so to have great and consistent service makes it all so much better!

Aloha Cynthia,

We appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests. So I am happy to hear our staff always takes good care of you and your vehicle. Thank you Cynthia for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

RN
Ruben N.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Confusing
I got an email regarding a recall for my 2019 Veloster. At first, I figured that this might be a gimmick. I then called to schedule a appointment and was told that the service will be free. I decided why not because I still had my trunk to be fix with the new part Justice ordered for me. I went to the service department and was treated like family again, which is what I really liked. However, my door now needs more force to close. I feel that this is a minor issue, but I will work with it. Thank you again Tony hyundai.

Aloha Ruben,

We appreciate you taking the time in sharing your experience. Justice is dedicated to taking care of our guests. So I am happy to hear he took good care of your and your vehicle. Thank you Ruben for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

WM
Walter M.
Very friendly
very helpful

Aloha Walter,

We appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Thank you Walter for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

TD
Theresa D.
Kapolei, HI
fast, painless
My only complaint is that I came early to get my car washed before the appt and the line at the car wash went down the street past Kaiser. Darn. But ... I came to my appt early and got right in! Thank you for the fast service.