Overall Rating 4.5161316/5Overall Rating 4.5161316/5Overall Rating 4.5161316/5Overall Rating 4.5161316/5rating 4.5161316
Overall Rating 2.16129/5Overall Rating 2.16129/5rating 2.16129rating 2.16129rating 2.16129

Alejandro M.
Kapolei, HI
05/24/2018 Category: Service
response
the coordination to get my vehicle serviced was excellent. The communication with service in regards to time, pickup by shuttle and explanation of services completed was superb. I am very pleased with the staff and their demeanor with my issues. THANK YO

Josie H.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and swift
I had a regular service plus replaced windshield wipers. It was faster than the hour and a half time I was given. Waiting area is comfortable, bathrooms are clean.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department!
Thanks for a great service experience!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha! Thank you so much for the positive review. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

LT
Lorna T.
Pearl City, HI
THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU
Always a good job!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Lorna, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear our staff always does a good job and takes good care of you. Thank you Lorna for servicing your vehicle with us.

DA
Danielle L A.
Pearl City, HI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
We feel very welcomed
Great service ,great people. Everything was done fast and well explained
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Danielle, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly employees and awesome cars
Having my Santa Fe serviced at Tony Hyundai is never a pain, always a pleasure!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear our staff provided great service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Wahiawa, HI
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Neglectful Maintenance
Defensive, Neglectful, dishonest
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller
mmiller@tonygroup.com
808-679-3400

Efficient
Comfortable area to wait for service to be completed. Although crowded, the process was efficient.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Waianae, HI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great Experience
They were super helpful- she let me know what other recommendations were needed for my car. She was able to let me know what were priorities and what could wait for my next visit. I appreciate all the help!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Elizabeth, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Ashley is great and is always there for you if you have any further questions. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Loretta B.
Ewa Beach, HI
2016 Hyundai Accent
Thanks
Clean facility and Justine is a professional in his job
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Loretta, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Justice is great and works hard to provide the best service. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

HY
Henry Y.
2008 Hyundai Azera
Prompt and effective service
Great
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Henry, thank you so much for reviewing your visit with us. We are happy to hear the service you received was prompt and effective. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Calvin H.
people
good people
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Calvin, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Charnay B.
Reassurance is always required
My car was recalled for temperature sensor/thermostat sensor and my amazing customer service rep did great and helping me understand what exactly was recalled.....however when I received my car back along with final paperwork, it was never written whether it was taken cared of or fix, rather it said "there's no recall"... not very reassuring on whether or not it was fixed...
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Charnay, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We will send over this information to your service advisor and Justice will look into your vehicle's recall. We apologize for the confusion. Thank you Charnay for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

IK
Iris K.
Waipahu, HI
Convenient and prompt service
Employees were prompt and friendly.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Iris, thank you so much for leaving us a review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

GN
Gary N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
One Shop Stop Convenience
Tony Hyundai makes it easy to maintain the health of my car. I bring it in for an oil change and they let me know if other scheduled maintenance is needed. If maintenance is recommended they send me an estimate of the cost and will not proceed without my consent. Should I decide to go ahead with the recommended maintenance, no other appointment is needed, it is done during the same appointment. Easy and convenient!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha Gary, thank you for reviewing your visit with us. We are happy to hear our staff makes your experience as easy and convenient as possible. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Waipahu, HI
05/15/2018 Category: Service
An overall pleasant experience
Thanks again for a pleasant experience. The service was done in a timely manner. The service rep was pleasant and very helpful. Everything went like clockwork and the car is runny no smoothly as always.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha, thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. We are happy to hear our staff is consistant in providing a pleasant experience for you. Our staff works hard to provide the best service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

mmiller@tonygroup.com
808-679-3400

05/14/2018 Category: Service
60K service
This was a good service visit. Completed the 60K maintenance and did my annual safety check. Justice provided great customer service. The only other thing I'd mention is that it would be good if the shuttle schedule was a little more flexible.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha, thank you for reviewing your visit with us. Justice is great and works hard to provide the best service. Thank you for your feedback on the shuttle, we will look into improving it. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. We hope to see you at your next service appointment.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Conveniently Located
Quick service.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving us a review. We are happy to hear our staff provided quick service. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Keep up your great work! Excellent customer service and ongoing improvements (ie:quick battery check upon arrival)!Good job!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.