Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Pick up and delivery
Pick up and delivery service is wonderful! I hope that they will continue with this service in the future. It makes everything so much more convenient!

LK
Lance K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Service department is awesome
Ashley my long time service personnel is always pleasant to work with and she provides me excellent service.

NM
Nora M.
Waipahu, HI
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Fast Service
Service completed an hour earlier than promised.

FM
Felicia M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment and customer service is excellent.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
Tony Hyundai FTW!
Awesome service!

JO
Jan O.
Wahiawa, HI
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2021 Category: Service
It seem boring to keep having the same quality and excellent service, it never gets old.

Ricky S.
Kapolei, HI
Reliable and exceptional service
I have serviced my car at Tony Hyundai since I bought it from Tony in 2013. I have never had a bad experience and the work is always performed professionally. Gina and Pomaika’i made sure my car was taken care of and the work was done on time. Thank you!!

SA
Sweetheart A.
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Will bring my car back!
Fast and great customer service. Huge waiting room! Very organized, check in and leaving was easy.

KL
Kyong L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Korean Friendly.
Andy Kim being a Korean speaker made the experience much better for my wife. She loves the car and the service center was vey good also. I remember Myles being helpful as well.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai! Our goal is to provide an awesome guest experience on every visit!

Robert M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Quality and service have always been my experience with you.

JN
Jo N.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Staff, facility and service are all exceptional.
Everyone that I have encountered from Hyundai are courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Facility is very clean and service is Done in a timely manner. I love the fact that they will pick up my car from my home and return it when done.

CL
Cynthia L.
Honolulu, HI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Ghosted Tucson owner
This could have been a fluke and probably won’t happen again, not to mention, most would be glad of being reminded to maintain their vehicle accordingly. However, as a two time Tucson owner since 2010 I’ve always used Hyundai service as my go to regardless.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 05/29/2021

RN
Randall N.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/27/2021 Category: Service
AN EXCELLENT PLACE OF SERVICE, AN EXCELLENT SERVICE RESULT TO COUNT ON, THAT'S TONY HYUNDAI!
FROM THE TIME WE BOUGHT OUR HYUNDAI AT TONY HYUNDAI WAIPIO, THE SALES OF OUR VEHICLE WAS HANDLED WITH THE UTMOST CONCERN FROM OUR SALESMAN JOSHUA MATSUSHIGE HE DID A FINE JOB THAT STARTED OUR TONY HYUNDAI EXPERIENCE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. THE FIRST TIME IN FOR SERVICE OF OUR VEHICLE TILL NOW IS HANDLED BY THE EXPERT CARE OF YOUR SERVICE CENTER. WITH FINE PEOPLE LIKE POMAIKA'I PROVIDING AND DIRECTING THE FLOW OF BUSINESS WITH ALOHA TO THE EXCELLENT SERVICE TECHS LIKE GARRAN PROVIDING TOP QUALITY SERVICE, TONY HYUNDAI HAS PRETTY MUCH A WINNING TEAM COMBINATION THAT HAS GIVEN US NOTHIN SHORT OF THE QUALITY ASSURANCE THAT DESERVES AN EXCELLENT RATING WITHOUT FAIL! PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai.
On behalf of our team at Tony Hyundai, I’d like to personally thank you for your response. Your satisfaction is important to us!

2020 Hyundai Elantra

CU
Clifford U.
05/22/2021
Excellent Service by Ashley Wong
I just took my car in for a scheduled oil and filter change. I always ask for service advisor Ashley Wong because of her excellent service. I trust her advice, she never forces services on me that are not needed immediately which is why I trust her.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 05/24/2021