Overall Rating 4.5526295/5Overall Rating 4.5526295/5Overall Rating 4.5526295/5Overall Rating 4.5526295/5rating 4.5526295
Overall Rating 2.2973/5Overall Rating 2.2973/5rating 2.2973rating 2.2973rating 2.2973

LJ
Leimanu J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
We have owned 6 Hyundai and one of the reason is the Great Service we have had.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent Customer and Actual Service of My Vehicle!
I have consistently found Tony Hyundai Waipio a pleasant place to have my car serviced. The personnel at all levels are consistently polite, helpful, attentive, and competent. The service reminders, pleasant and polite treatment of those answering the phone to make an appointment, the service writers assigned to your work order, and the unseen but highly competent and careful service techs are first class in every way! It is also most pleasant to be able to get an appointment on short notice and not having to wait for 2-3 months to get an appointment like many of your competitors. Also the care taken to make sure no damage or soiling of one's vehicle is to be applauded compared to many of your competitors. Taking digital photos of each car as it comes in is a great step to avoid any disputes of who did what and when to a vehicle in your care. And also your prices for genuine parts and service by factory trained techs are fair. Keep up the great performance at all levels!

CY
Curtis Y.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Review.
The service writer Ashley really took good care of me.....Great customer experience..

GY
Garret Y.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Great experience! Attention to detail, on time, finished early.

LG
Leeann G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome Service!!
Service is on point!! Whenever I bring my car in for service my service advisor, Ashley, always goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction!

LL
Leighton L.
Excellence beyond the vehicle
I am really enjoying my Sonata. I also received a bonus: professional maintenance service. From notice of service needed, appointment creation, check-in, agent's attitude, waiting room w wifi, to quality of the maintenance service, all 5 star.

KK
Kory L K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for an oil change and safety check over the weekend. Justice was prompt and cordial checking me in. They were pretty busy but he gave me an estimated time when I could come back and get it. Just before I was supposed to return to pick up my car he called and let me know that they had a mishap with a gasket and had a little clean up work to do. Told me that it would be another 30 minutes or so and the car would be done and ready for pick up. 30 minutes later I get a call that they're done with the car and it's ready for me to pick up. I show up and not only had they cleaned the oil spray off the firewall, they took my car for a wash so it was nice and shiny and clean when I picked it up. So glad I bought a Hyundai.

Good Customers Service
Fast check. Service done ahead of schedule.

Mrs.
Everyone very friendly and helpful. Except the manager. He acts too high Hat.

FG
Florentino G.
Jamilla and Entire Staff
In one word: Excellent job performance by Jamilla and entire staff at Hyundai Service Center!

Sausalito, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Consistently Great Attention Across the Board
From the moment you drive in someone greets you and escorts you to an advisor, always a smile and question why I brought the car in. Then quickly out to the car to check the mileage and determine if there are any other indicated services. Back to the desk to call up the records to review the last service and anything else that may be due. Ask if any additional questions, Explanation on the services and estimate and approximate time vehicle will Be ready. Will I need a ride or wait? And off I go

Waianae, HI
2011 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Friendly and great job

Honolulu, HI
04/14/2019 Category: Service
service
overall the service was great. only one recommendation, they offer a coupon for a free car wash. maybe in the future instead of the coupon ask customer if they would like their car washed before they come to pick it up. I think that would make the whole experience "five star"!

HK
Hanne K.
Kailua, HI
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The people
Always a pleasure coming to Hyundai Waipio
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/15/2019

Aloha Hanne, thank you so much for taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Our staff are dedicated to taking care of our guests. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Wahiawa, HI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil change service.
Easy to schedule an appointment. Staff is friendly. Service didn’t take very long.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/15/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for the 5 star review. Our staff works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Toni B.
Haleiwa, HI
2008 Hyundai Accent
Aloha!
Thanks Gina!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/15/2019

Aloha Toni, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. Thank you Toni for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Kailua, HI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Did an overall recalibration and scan of my vehicle to assure that my vehicle was in proper working order.
I have not had my vehicle serviced for maintenance yet so it is difficult for me to assess the performance of the service dept;
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/15/2019

Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing your visit. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us. We hope to see you at your next scheduled maintenance.

Sheila M.
Wahiawa, HI
Customer service
Ashley has always made the visit pleasant. Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful
An asset to your company for sure
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/15/2019

Aloha Sheila, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a positive 5 star review. Ashley is great and works hard to provide the best service, so I am happy to hear that reflected on your last visit. She is just a phone call away if you have any questions. Thank you Sheila for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

Chad M.
Honolulu, HI
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Business as usual
Another great experience from Ashley and the staff!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/15/2019

Aloha Chad, we appreciate you taking the time in leaving a 5 star review. I am happy to hear our staff continues to provide a great experience. Ashley is great and will always be there for you. Thank you Chad for servicing your vehicle with us. See you at your next service appointment.

TP
Tonya P.
Ewa Beach, HI
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Time
Time and respect
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 04/10/2019

Aloha, I would like to hear more about your experience. Please contact me today via the info below. Thank you.

Miles Miller