Wahiawa, HI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Recent scheduled service
Always a pleasure when bringing my 2011Sonata in for service. Service advisors are always pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. What my can I say, except give them all a raise!

SK
Steven K.
Honolulu, HI
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service received from Tony Hyundai
But am not satisfied with having to pay for the towing charges to get my vehicle to Tony Hyundai for warranty work. The car was not in a safe driving condition with the CEL flashing. This is very unreasonable. I believe Tony should reimburse for towing expenses and have corporate Hyundai reimburse them. Customer shouldn't have to plead with corporate Hyundai for this.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai. On behalf of our team at Tony Hyundai, I’d like to personally thank you for your response. Your satisfaction is important to us!

Waianae, HI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Easy service
Simple and easy service. Good communication and understanding from service cashiers to service advisors to tech.
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai! Our goal is to provide an awesome guest experience on every visit!

Ewa Beach, HI
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Justice
Go to Justice. He's the best!!!!

VS
Van S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Service
Ashley was awesome as always!

Christie M.
Hauula, HI
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Their staff makes this place amazing. So prompt and professional
From the moment I made a call to schedule service, makes perience was great the lady on the phone with super helpful and very understanding and worked with me to get my car scheduled for when it worked in my schedule. Then as far as the actual experience of service it was amazing I got notified via text immediately of who it was that was my contacts what was happening with my car etc. Justice was absolutely amazing and very helpful and I will take my car back here every time

RN
Randall N.
Pearl City, HI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
TIME PROVEN AND WORK ASSURANCE IS WHAT TONY HYUNDAI IS ALL ABOUT
I JUST HAD MY CAR IN FOR SERVICE AT THE TONY HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTER, AND AS EXPECTED, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, POMAIKAI AND THE SERVICE TECH'S DID A GREAT JOB ON MY CAR. MUCH MAHALOS TO POMAIKAI FOR GIVING THAT EXTRA EFFORT AND ALOHA IN TAKING CARE OF OUR SERVICE NEEDS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

LN
Lloyd N.
Trustworthy
When a specific service (beyond the original purpose of the visit) is recommended, they provide a simple explanation without pressuring me. I fully believe in their sincerity to care for my car.

Conrad S.
Pearl City, HI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2020 Category: Service
I wouldn't go anywhere else
I am on my third Hyundai Tucson. I drove the first one for 155,000 miles before giving it to our son. I still see that 2007 car on the road, apparently running just fine. I drove the 2nd 2016 Tucson for only 6 months before my husband took it for himself. We still have it. My 3rd Tucson is a 2020 Ultimate Tucson and the subject of this review. After I checked in the car for service, our service advisor, who has seen us at the service center over the past 13 years, on her own took a look at our records and realized that our 2nd Tucson had prepaid maintenance that would expire at the end of the year. Knowing there's no way we would use up all of the remaining services before then, with my permission she applied one of the remaining services to this service. That initiative and care, that extra step, was so appreciated, saved me money, and is exactly why I am a loyal Tony Hyundai customer, and would not consider taking my car anywhere else. Thank you, Gina!!
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We review every single response received and your feedback truly makes a difference.

TT
Ted T.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
wonderful service
My service writer was great I taking care of my.

Danny G.
Ewa Beach, HI
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Preventative Maintenance
Nicely done
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/24/2020

On behalf of everyone at Tony Hyundai, we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent visit. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Waipahu, HI
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Especially for my Hyundai Elantra
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/24/2020

On behalf of everyone at Tony Hyundai, we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent visit. We review every single response received and your feedback truly makes a difference.

James S.
Honolulu, HI
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Repair of 2009 Tucson
Ashley was very helpful with keeping me informed of the progress of the repairs.

VA
Vivian A.
Waianae, HI
Reliable Company
Ashley always makes me feel welcome. I rely on her manao should I have a question or concern.

Robert G.
Waialua, HI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Miles M., Service Manager from Tony Hyundai Waipio responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for completing our brief survey regarding your recent visit to Tony Hyundai. Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Tony Hyundai and we value your feedback.