FS

Maywood, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/15/2020
Luis Velgara
AMAZING SERVICE. Tony’s auto repair is very straight foward about what is wrong with your vehicle and will always find a solution for you.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
12/19/2019
Best mechanics in the city of south gate
Went in for a oil change on my mercedes Benz service was fast and to mention the pricing was very affordable compared to other places I will highly recommend this place to any body with a European car...thanks again to the whole staff

BW
BOB W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/06/2019
German car maintenance excellence
After visiting Tony's for the last 20 years to maintain a half dozen or so Mercedes and BMW's I've owned I have come to expect the highest level of maintenance professionalism and was once again completely satisfied on yesterday's visit.
In addition to a routine maintenance I had 3 items to repair; 2 involving display warnings and a leaking rear tire.
All items repaired cost and time effective.
If you have had enough of the new car dealer hi jinx you owe it to your beautiful German car to put it's care in Tony's hands I promise you won't be disappointed.

JACKIE K.
Lynwood, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/14/2019
Trustworthy
Been coming here for years and I’m always confident they’ll take good care of my car. They treat you like family and know their stuff.

PL
PAMELA L.
Bellflower, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/08/2019
Check engine light
Honest, family owned shop! Head mechanic/owner is extremely knowledgeable and fair. I would recommend this auto repair shop for your Mercedes, without a doubt! ? Shout out to the beautiful, friendly, helpful co-owner!

AIAD B.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/03/2019
Close to my home and clean easy access
Good P R and professional. On time

TOM S.
Volvo XC90
10/01/2019
Old cars need love too
Older German cars can be somewhat of a challenge when working on them because a lot of times the little things or overlooked during normal service Tonys Auto Repair takes the time to check the little things and make sure you’re older German car runs like now thanks for all the hard work Tom and Christi S

ES
ELIZABETH S.
09/28/2019
Knowledgeable
I had such a good experience at Tony’s auto. The staff was knowledgeable and answered every question providing estimates in order of urgency of repair. New life long customer!

CHRIS M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2019
AWESOME SERVICE!!!
Tony’s Auto Repair is committed to the highest standard of service. They provide quality expert work at a fair price, and treat their customers with respect. I have known the family and done business with them for nearly fifty years. I wholeheartedly recommend Tony’s Auto Repair!

SR
SANDY R.
Mercedes-Benz S500
09/11/2019
GREAT-KNOWLEDGEABLE AUTO REPAIR SHOP
Joe is just so knowledgeable, I trust him with my 1996 S500 Mercedes' life. All around great service

ED
EDWARD D.
BMW M3
09/05/2019
I'm back
Another visit to the bimmer family for maintenance work.

KW
KIMBERLEE W.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen Touareg
08/24/2019
2006 Touareg
I decided to take my car to Tonys Auto Repair for a check engine warning light after it was recommended to me by another VW owner. Not only did they diagnose the problem quickly but they kept me informed about the process to fix it. Upon picking up my vehicle I received the full scan report & even got to see the old damaged parts that had been replaced on my vehicle. Joe & Lilly were a joy to work with & will be the reason for my return for service. Thank you.

FS
FRANK S.
Lakewood, CA
Audi Q7
08/15/2019
Outstanding AUDI service
Once again I put Tony’s Auto up to the challenge to do a complete brake job front and back and give it to me before the end of the day. They rose to the challenge and got it done on schedule same day. Joe and Lily are very easy to deal with. You only have to tell them once what you need to have done and they handle it with no problems.

ER
Erika R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Erika said the business was helpful. They were able to get everything done and the service turned out perfect.