MJ
michael j.
04/08/2021
Awesome as always
Tony's always provides me with great service on my vehicles. They do a thorough inspection, call me if they determine any additional parts are needed for the work being done, and are great with their communication. The guys are all super nice and the work is top notch.

GY
Gabrielle Y.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Gabrielle said the business is easy to work with. It is convenient and the staff are friendly.

John C.
Dodge Shadow
04/02/2021
Always excellent
I have always been given excellent service with minor maintenance and much bigger issues and my 34 year old Dodge keeps rolling along thanks to Tony’s.

Buick LaCrosse
03/19/2021
The service
Always excellent work and servicr.

BC
brittany c.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/18/2021
Easy, helpful, and Polite !!!
I have finally found an auto shop where I feel protected as a women! I always feel like shops try to take advantage of me being alone in an auto shop and this was not at all the case at Tony’s. They pointed me in the right direction with buying my tires online and having them shipped. They were also so understanding about my breathalyzer. Truly a great experience!

KC
katie c.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/18/2021
Always great!
I am not a car person and they are always really great with me!! They are kind, considerate, honest, really really fair in pricing and they offer me a ride home and a ride back to the shop once it’s done! They’re great!

BG
Bob G.
Continued 5 ⭐️ Performance
Great job by Danny and Team. On time , professional, and expert service.
No non sense shop , that prefers to educate you on your cars condition. Not over bearing and this shop DOES NOT push unnecessary expenses.
It’s great to find an honest shop ..

AD
angela d.
Jeep Renegade
03/12/2021
Very convenient and friendly service. Will definitely be back.

IS
idene s.
Great employees and quick service ! Highly recommend
5 stars ! They are great people

Barbara & Len H.
03/09/2021
I had an urgent need for a service
that had to be looked at. Danny made time for my unscheduled need and took care of it.

Charles M.
Scottsdale, AZ
03/08/2021
Solid service center
Worked on my Jeep promptly and professionally.

thomas s.
03/06/2021
Battery replacement and service
Had my car towed to Tony’s service center. Battery had died and the check engine light was on. They changed the battery, checked the engine, communicated with me throughout the process and was able to pick the car up the next day. Thank you guys!

jakob s.
GMC Yukon XL
03/05/2021
Good work. Too many miscellaneous charges
They did good work but, I was charged for every inspection and code read on my car. Most good shops will wave that charge if I have the work done there. Disappointed that they would charge me for the opportunity to work on my car.

todd s.
03/03/2021
A++
Always top notch service!

Dennis D.
02/26/2021
Excellent workmanship
They have done a GREAT job for us on all of our vehicles.
I would recommend them highly.
We will continue to use them and will recommend them to all of our friends.