Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RD
Ron D.
07/14/2020
Repeat customer
Come in for routine service. Trust opinion and service. Will tell you priority of issues.

david b.

Mesa, AZ
Lexus IS 250
07/13/2020
Very helpful
I have been here twice for holes in my tires. The first time they were able to fix my tire for $46. The second time the tire was not repairable, so they spent a lot of time giving me advice on my car in general, answering questions, and doing research for me on where to get a good tire price. I really appreciate the time they spent helping me, they seem very trustworthy.

craydon m.
Jaguar XF
07/02/2020
Expert service
The service I requested was very professionally done and I was given a thorough, honest evaluation of my classic car's needs. Excellent service.

IM
ian m.
06/30/2020
Professional
Tony's service center kept everything honest and upfront. They told me exactly how it is and I appreciate that very much. I did not feel duped like I have with other mechanic shops before. Very professional and solid work.

06/30/2020
My air conditioning
My air conditioning Was not working. After checking it I was called back and told it had plastic bag sucked into the air conditioning. I’m an older person and could have been taken for a lot of money if this business was not ethical. OverallI was quite pleased with their prompt and courteous service.

Roman C.
Lincoln Town Car
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Roman said the business has great customer service..

john m.
Subaru WRX
06/26/2020
Great
Friendly staff, timely service.

PD
Pat D.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Pat said that they get the job done.

PH
Patrick H.
Hyundai Accent
06/25/2020
First Time... Not the Last Time! Thanx!
First Visit. My experience was: Timely, Price is Right... I will return!

CD
cam d.
06/25/2020
AC Service
Fast, friendly, quality service, and affordable prices you can trust.

HK
helen k.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/24/2020
I would use Tony’s again.
This was my first visit to Tony’s Service Center and it was a very positive and satisfactory experience. Although it was a minor repair it was done very well and in a timely fashion. Also the work came in under the initial estimate which was very pleasing. They are easy to talk with and very pleasant. If I ever need a repair to my vehicle again I would definitely consider using them.

julie t.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/24/2020
I’ve brought 2 separate cars to Tony’s now. Different makes and models. He knows his customers, treats us with respect. Prompt, professional, knowledgeable service.

WM
Walter & Martha M.
06/23/2020
Honest, Friendly, efficient
The best! No reason to take your car anywhere but here-you will be well taken care of!

debra s.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
06/22/2020
Great Customer Service
Timely, efficient repairs and great customer service.