LP
LINDA P.
Buffalo, NY
Jeep Liberty
10/29/2020
Tom and Jim are great people! I enjoy coming there, I have never had a problem. Tom always can fit me in.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/29/2020

CR
CHRIS R.
Hamburg, NY
Ford Econoline Wagon
Personal and professional
Tom takes the time to find the best solution to your issue and Jim leads the team in the shop. I am always satisfied and usually impressed.

Lake View, NY
Cadillac SRX
10/28/2020
Detailed explanation of problem. Very thorough.
Family business that cares about their customers. Tom and crew always do a good job!!
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/28/2020

Always happy to explain what is wrong and how to fix it. Thank you for your business

MIKE P.
Buffalo, NY
Excellent work & prompt service
After having auto service work done over the years, by both dealerships & chain stores, I trust Tom & his crew more than anybody in western N.Y. Quality work at a fair price. You will never be disappointed. Convinced some family to try Top Gun & now they won't go anywhere else!
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you very muck for your continued support of our business.

AP
AMY P.
East Aurora, NY
Excellent as always
My grandparents used to take their car to Top Gun and had nothing but nice things to say. I have always had the same positive experience here. Tom is kind, accommodating, and honest, and very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/28/2020

Your grandparents were very nice people. I'm glad we are able to be here for you guys. Thank very much for the kind words and for your business.

DAN S.
10/27/2020
Trustworthy
Biggest problem with auto repair shops today is finding someone who you can trust. Top gun is one of those places with whom you can trust. They have proven themselves time and time again.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Dan, please let me know if you need anything else.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Colden, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/22/2020
Honest and Fair
Whenever I bring my vehicles in for service and/or repair, I know that they will be fixed properly and un-needed repairs will not happen...

DF
DAN F.
Lancaster, NY
Acura RDX
10/21/2020
Great service and knowledge
Tom and Jim have been my mechanics for 20 years. Always have great service, always get the best possible solution.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/21/2020

It's been that long huh Dan. Thank you for your business and friendship

BA
BERNIE A.
Blasdell, NY
10/21/2020
great service
Good work and timely
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you very much we appreciate your business

BP
BOB P.
Subaru Legacy
10/18/2020
Friendly service!!!!!
Once again you did a great job on my wife's Subaru. You do excellent work that is always completed in record time. Also I never had to bring my cars back for a job that was not done right. Keep up the good work.
Tom, just for your information, I leased a 2020 KIA Sorrento. Please take my 2010 Chevy Equinox off your records. THANKS!!!!!
PEACE!!
Bob Piskun
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for your business Bob. I have removed your old vehicle from our records

DAVE B.
GMC Acadia
10/14/2020
Quick service.
I've taken two of my vehicles in for NY inspections and repair. Each time they were quick and fair priced. I would definitely recommend them.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 10/14/2020

I would like first to thank you for your business . And second thank you for the nice review

Stephen S.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said they were recommended by one of his clients and he has been going there ever since. He appreciates them , they are very good , very honest and he won't go anyplace else .

DENNIS L.
Mercury Mariner
the name says it all.
We have been taking our automobiles there for 20 yrs. You don't stay with a business that long, if you're not satisfied. Just saying.

MARK C.

Thank you Mark.

DAN D.
Lincoln Aviator
Efficient and affordable.
Patrick is a Check Engine Light Master. Thanks Jim, Ed and Tom.