DF
Always great service from Top Gun

Blasdell, NY
05/05/2021
Happy Customer
Always easy to book appointments. Always calls before fixing anything not already talked about.

Dodge Journey
05/04/2021
person service that is provided
always professional, even personal. I recommend Top Gun to everybody

CP
CINDY P.
Kia Soul
04/30/2021
Consistently honest
I’ve been a customer for years. It’s always the same. I go in for simple maintenance, and that’s it. Not like most, who try to convince you need more, just to make a buck. The most honest shop, you’ll ever go to.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 05/04/2021

Thank Cindy we appreciate your business

KL
KAREN L.
04/30/2021
I called to see if they had time to check out a car my daughter was thinking of buying. Took me in right away and checked everything over. Great team!!
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you Karen, I hope she was able to make the purchase.

EB
EDDIE B.
Jeep Patriot
04/29/2021
Great Service!
Top Gun does a great job. Honest and dependable!
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you Eddie we are happy to have your business.

MARC G.
04/28/2021
Professional, fair price, courteous and knowledgeable.
Great place to have your vehicle serviced.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you very much Marc we are glad we could help out

SR
SHANNON R.
04/28/2021
Great automotive shop!!
Tom and the crew are great! They are very accommodating and professional. I recently had and emergency and they took care of me right away. My family has been taking our cars to Top Gun for over 15 years. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you very much for your business I really appreciate it. See you guys in Dayton

JOE G.
Jeep Compass
04/21/2021
Fair and no nonsense
I take mine and my wife’s car to top gun and always receive quick and prompt service Tom is always polite and knowledgeable I definitely recommend top gun for all your auto needs
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/22/2021

JO
JOHN O.
Dodge Avenger
04/19/2021
Best place around.
Have never been steered wrong nor told a thousand other issues were wrong. Very reliable and trusting. Glad i found Top Gun Automotive!
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you John we appreciate your business

TL
TERRY L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/16/2021
Outstanding
As usual, stellar work by my longtime friends & auto technicians.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Terry it's always good to catch up after a long winter.

TG
THOMAS G.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/15/2021
Always easy to make appointments. Keep you informed on what needs to be done and the price is always fair.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for your business Tom.

BC
Brian C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Brian said his visit was good.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for business Brian we really appreciate it

BN
BRITNEY N.
Williamsville, NY
04/09/2021
Honest and Upfront
Tom could not have been more helpful. I was able to drop my car off and pick it up around my work schedule. He was upfront about what needed to be done to my car, why it needed to be done, and how much it was going to cost. I will definitely be back!
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for your business Britney. We really appreciate it.

TP
TRACEY P.
04/09/2021
A honest auto garage!!
In this day & age, it’s very rare to find a honest & quality auto garage. Tom and his crew are the best. Dont look any further for your car needs.
Tom F., Owner from Top Gun Automotive responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you Tracey we are glad we could help out with maintenance