JV
Jeff V.
Cambridge, WI
07/23/2018
Disappointing outcome
Needed a freon leak fixed in my Trailblazer A/C. Topel's diagnostic service located the bad part. They ordered a new one and replaced it only to find another bad part. When that was replaced the freon could not be refilled due to a blockage in the A/C line. My cost of labor/parts was already at $400. It would have cost an additional $500 to $600 to replace the line. I'm still driving with the windows open and disappointed with the outcome. They are friendly, communicate well, provided detailed inspection reports, a free loaner car and good cookies. Just wish they could have identified the bigger problem during the diagnostic service.

JON S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/16/2018
Great people and great service
My son was taking a long road trip. We wanted to have the car looked over before he left. The service team worked us in, on very short notice. They did a thorough vehicle inspection and provided professional service to his vehicle. We are blessed to have such a truly service-minded auto repair business in our community. Thank you...

Dave D.
04/28/2018
They sent a status report to my phone. Tara and Dan are the best. The cookies are a nice touch.

BOB B.
Ram 1500
04/22/2018
Thorough inspection. Attention to detail
Appreciate the care given my Ram. Not only changed the oil but noticed the dirty air filter and suggested a change. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Rosa is very nice.

p.s. it's MY Ram, not Bob's.
Maureen

Deerfield, WI
Pontiac Grand Am
04/14/2018
Great Service Always
Topels always provides excellent customer service and work.

Dave D.
Chevrolet HHR
04/11/2018
I've been a customer since 1987.
They did what I asked them to do. The cookies are a nice touch. They take a low key approach to selling optional services. They are concerned about my safety.

CORY M.
Jeep Cherokee
02/02/2018
Topel's always does a very thorough check of my vehicle when I bring it in for an oil change. When I leave there I always know my car is going to be running great.

BG
BETH G.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/31/2018
Friendly and no pressure
I recently has such a positive experience at Topel's I thought I'd share it. I received a coupon in the mail for a fee oil change and almost didn't use it, despite needing an oil change, because I thought that it might be a high pressure thing to sell me other services.

Nothing like that happened. The woman at the desk was super friendly, and the shop dog was also a cutie. The mechanic did not make me feel bad about my ancient car, in fact the opposite. He said it would take about an hour and it did. In the meantime I read the hilarious book "Truck" they had in the waiting room, do this! In addition to the oil change, they topped off all fluids and aired up my tires. It was only when I asked about a few things that he gave me some updates (loose tie rod, leaking coolant) and agreed to email me a list. No pressure! I owed nothing (but tipped out of gratitude for the good experience) and when I got in my car there was a package of the best cookies and a thank you sticker in the consul. Wow! What a great place to have discovered.

Ronald S.
01/30/2018
Able to see Eric & Rosa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is all good!!!!

JANE R.
Toyota Matrix
01/28/2018
Maintenance
As always, my visit was perfect!

TINA S.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/30/2017
Very accommadating!!
Very timely and professional! !!

CN
CONNIE N.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/14/2017
Professional and friendly service
I received everything I expected from a service experience and more. Everyone there was courteous and explained the repair process and my options with clarity. The diagnosis process was thorough and Tara explained what was going on with my truck in great detail. I was attended to promptly and made comfortable while waiting. A sweet surprise left on the console showed me a staff that cares and goes beyond the expected. I'll be returning in the future.

Lexus ES 350
12/11/2017
Promopt and Professional
I have come to expect top of the line service and they do not disapoint after 15 years and a variety of situations.

I think your requirement of 250 characters is bullsh#t .Topels is great,your survey parameters are not. If you wish to increase participation, get your head out of your a## and do not be so restrictive. Do not ever send me a survey request again

LN
Laura N.
11/18/2017
Vehicle work
Excellent service updates ad to what needs to be watched. Never had anything but top notice service. Tara is very helpful works with you.

Lexus ES 350
11/10/2017
Excellent Service.
Work done well and on time.

JANE R.
Toyota Matrix
11/08/2017
Topels
These people are Salt of the Earth. They take care of my vehicle like it is their own!

KG

KYLE S.
Jefferson, WI
10/22/2017
New Tires on a Short Notice
I needed new tires for my truck, and Topels Service Center got some for me the same day. Thanks for your excellent service!

10/18/2017
Keep the Van going
Very thorough and professional service to keep my 14 year old van running safely.