Topel's Towing & Repair, Inc.

10/05/2017
Toepels is Topless
Reliable people who justifiably take pride in their work...every time!

09/09/2017
Another HOME Run!
On our first visit you set a goal saying, "We try to keep cars going for 300,000 miles. That's our target!" We are on our way, just hit another plateau, thanks to you. You do great work. May God continue to bless you and your business even more outrageously than He has in the past.

VS
VICKIE S.
09/01/2017
Prompt service that goes the extra mile
Topels has always done a great job and cares whether I am satisfied with their work!

Rick S.

Waterloo, WI
Mercury Milan
07/13/2017
Oil change & tire rotation
So pleased to know that there is a business available that is willing to work with and make recommendations to a person who until recently was not in charge of taking care of vehicles. They are willing to discuss the needs and costs of whatever needs to be done and make suggestions as to how to protect the future of my vehicle and ultimately ME! Thankful beyond words.

07/11/2017
Great people, great service
Consistently great vibes. Feels like visiting friends. The work is always top-notch. We appreciate everything you do for us.

GH
GREG H.
Kia Sportage
06/28/2017
Major car repair
The overall service was excellent and they worked with us in paying for a major car repair bill. Did have to postpone the repair due to no loaner car ad were some delays in repair. Did have to take car back in for a ticking sound after repairs were completed. They fixed the issue no charge. Very good and helpful service
Tara T., Owner from Topel's Towing & Repair, Inc. responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you for your feedback and again, we are very appreciative of your patience with the delays.

Dan & Tara Topel
Owners
920-648-8115

06/27/2017
Above and Beyond
Road service and loaner was most helpful and appreciated.

KYLE S.
Jefferson, WI
06/22/2017
I always appreciate the friendly service!

CHRIS M.
06/15/2017
I love the support and service i have had and highly recommend them

TW
TIM W.
Cambridge, WI
Effective and Efficient
Always timely with service. Trustworthy advise on repairs.

MI
MARY I.
Chrysler 300
Home town service
Accommodates the needs of your clients.

CORY M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/14/2017
Excellent vehicle inspections during routine maintenance!
I love taking my vehicles to Topel's for oil changes as they do a very thorough job inspecting everything to make sure there are no other issues that need addressed. I always leave there with peace of mind knowing that my vehicle is in good shape.

05/26/2017
Again, the best
Reliable as always.

Lexus ES 350
05/24/2017
Bad Alternator
Thanks for fitting me in on short notice.

KG
KISTEN G.
Madison, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
05/17/2017
Great service and cookies!
Wow. You are so nice and helpful. I will be bringing my car back for sure.

KZ
KEVIN Z.
GMC Savana Special
05/17/2017
Awesome people to work with!!!!

BL
BRIANNA L.
04/27/2017
Awesome Service!!! Tara is amazing!!!
I couldn't be more satisfied with their service. They were kind enough to pick up my vehicle from my job, perform services, and then return it to me before I was done for the day. Excellent honest service! Tara is so nice! Best experience I've had!

Dave D.
04/26/2017
Oil Change
Great work, great price. Nice people.

PD
PAT D.
Ford Transit Connect
04/19/2017
Excellent as usual!!
Great work done very quickly!!