Topel's Towing & Repair, Inc.

Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/09/2016
Tires and oil
Good quick and tasty cookies

TR
TREVOR R.
04/01/2016
Friendly, efficient.
Treated fairly, staff was friendly and honest.

ZB
ZAK B.
Volkswagen Passat
03/30/2016
Great as always!
Our business matters to them and that matters to us!

LN
LAURA N.
03/30/2016
Friendly, honest service, only perform maintenance needed, let you know issues coming soon on your vehicle
Excellent, love they will pick up and drop off my car- no extra running or rushing home from work before they close

BD
Work done as promised.

BOB B.
03/10/2016
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
Just dropped in to make an appointment and the staff worked me in on the spot. One fellow stayed longer than his work day in order to do the oil change. Saved me a trip back into town. Very happy. thank you. Cassidy is great and Rosa (?) too.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/09/2016
New tires quick an easy
Got new tires the service was great the price was excellent

KW
KIM W.
Fort Atkinson, WI
03/09/2016
Honest and Good Work
This was my first time going to Topels for car work. I felt very comfortable bringing in my van. They did a great job with the work I needed and were very accommodating. I will definitely go back!

PD
PAT D.
Nissan Frontier
03/03/2016
Fast
Great fast service as always!!

TW
TIM W.
02/26/2016
Reasonable price, great service

NK
NICOLE K.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
02/19/2016
Friendly and honest employees!
Convenient and reliable service.
Tara T., Owner from Topel's Towing & Repair, Inc. responded on 02/20/2016

Thanks! It's always fun working with you!

Dan & Tara Topel
Owners
920-648-8115

JAMES L.
Johnson Creek, WI
02/17/2016
Thank you for the awesome service! I am glad we can rely on your company!
Tara T., Owner from Topel's Towing & Repair, Inc. responded on 02/18/2016

Glad we could help you out and thanks for taking time to provide your feedback!

Dan & Tara Topel
Owners
920-648-8115

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/07/2016
Good service but it still leaked
We got great last minute service before leaving on a weekend trip for a patch for a nail in the tire but the patch failed the next day and we replaced the tire in another state

Rick S.
Scion xB
02/03/2016
Great job, friendly staff
Another great visit .... the staff is great, the service is expert and they even have free beverages.

DN
DAN N.
Kia Sportage
01/26/2016
location
good

PD
PAT D.
Nissan Frontier
01/25/2016
Tire fill.
The service is always done with a smile.
This time we did need to bring it back to have it done properly.

JANE R.
01/14/2016
Topel's Automotive
This is the best place I have EVER had my car serviced! From the front desk advisor to the auto tech (and Harlow the greeter), I received friendly and timely service. I also appreciated them letting me know what upcoming services my car will require so I can start stashing some savings. NO PRESSURE to quickly have something done like I've experienced in the past with some shops/dealers. When I got back into my car to leave, two wrapped cookies added another personal touch. You guys made my day!

ZB

CK
CHISEON K.
01/05/2016
Awesome service
very friendly and professional place!

KJ
KIRSTEN J.
Sun Prairie, WI
12/20/2015
Great Service!
Topels family feel service was awesome! Great service and great people!