2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2020 Category: Service
The peraonnel were all courteous and efficient, explaining clearly what needed to be done
i would recommend Hyundai to anyone
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for your review. Have a great day.

LA
Laureen A.
Goshen, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2020 Category: Service
They are friendly, knowledgeable and go out of their way to help you out.
I just had work done to my car and they called me in the afternoon to explain all the things they did, the new problems they found and how long it would take to fix them. I can trust that they are telling me the truth and not just telling me I need work done that I don't really need.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you Laureen for you review. It helps us a lot.

EB
Erin B.
Winsted, CT
07/16/2020 Category: Service
service was great
From start to finish the whole experience was great. And the service was performed faster than they originally estimated.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Erin for your review. It helps us a lot. Have a great weekend.

Canaan, CT
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Amazing staff
Five stars
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you Catherine for your review. Have a great day.

Thomas S.
Burlington, CT
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Exellent
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Thomas for your review. Hopefully next time we will have earned a 5 star rating.

James W.
Simsbury, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service and I can schedule it through the app.
Using the app to schedule regular service makes things easy and efficient. Torrington Hyundai has been great.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you James for your review. Have a great day.

PS
Patricia S.
Goshen, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Service within my budget and follows all pandemic saftey protocols
I have my Santa Fe almost 2 years now and as a 2nd owner (my car has 130M mi.) it is most important that my service team is pro-active about preventive care and can help me plan within my budget. Also as a "higher Covid-19 risk senior" I appreciated that the service department followed all the health care safety guidelines and still provided excellent service. I will be back shortly with my mask and favorite book so they can complete an
axel issue; Steve called me shortly after my recent visit to let me know the part was in and to schedule an apt. for me. Thank you, Steve and
Torrington Hyundai!!!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Pat for your review. It was great seeing you....

WA
William A.
New Hartford, CT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/09/2020 Category: Service
2nd service appointment at Torrington Hyundai and I was pleased with the service and the courteous treatment of the staff.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you William for your review. Stay safe and we will see you at your next service visit.

Farmington, CT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2020 Category: Service
I always have a good experience when taking my Sonata in for service
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for your review. Have a great day.

Catherine M.
Farmington, CT
07/03/2020 Category: Service
From Lease to Purchase with Ease
I did my first ever lease July 2017 and loved the car so much, that I bought it. The finance manager Michael made the process as easy as possible, even while we are all social distancing and masked.

Steve in the Service department was just as friendly and knowledgeable as any time I brought my car in for minor servicing. While they are not the closest Hyundai dealer to me, they are the only ones I Want to go to.
Thank you so much for my Elantra!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you Catherine for your review. It helps us a lot.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Very professional.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your review. Enjoy your 4th of july......

John G.
Bristol, CT
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly sales staff that work well together
After examining several different models of Hyundai, we decided on a certified preowned vehicle. There were some issues that are being serviced, and we look forward to years of happy driving
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you John for your review. Have a great weekend.

Sharri M.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always
Great service and friendly atmosphere Steve And the crew does an excellent job as always Thank you again for a job well done
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your review. Have a great weekend.

MF
Michael F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Body work
Body work on our Santa Fe better than we hoped for. Great job!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you Michael for your review. It helps us a lot.

WM
Wendy M.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure!
Thank you , Steve Chouinard, for always taking great care of my car!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you Wendy for your review. Always a pleasure.