Terri S.
Wolcott, CT
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Great and fast service
I had to bring my car in for a recall and was told my car would take about an hour. It was done in less than and hour. Also, the staff was very friendly.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Terri for your review. Have a great weekend.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
a
a
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for your review. Have a great day.

Burlington, CT
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Tucson owner
Love my Tucson. Staff has been great. Service is courteous and on time. No unexpected fees.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your review. Have a great day.

FD
Francis D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance Review
Everything was done right on time and actually done slightly faster than was quoted. Great job and very friendly service.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you Francis for your review. Have a great day.

04/13/2021 Category: Service
Good job!!
I had a recall notice.... when I called service department it was fully explained. I brought the car in and service department was awesome .. repair done in time stated..waiting room clean and comfortable!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for your review. I see you had a great visit but a 4 star rating in Hyundais eyes is failing. I hope you can return this survey with a 5 star rating. Thank you. Have a great day.

PC
Patricia C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Never disappointed
I have been going to this dealership for years and there are never problems.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Patricia for your review. Have a great weekend.

FS
Ferenc S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/17/2021 Category: Service
I return here, once my car has an issue or after other shops mess up the repair and I need real expert opinion.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you Ferenc for your review. It helps us a lot.

NV
Namir V.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2021 Category: Service
Great
The best service.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Namir for your review. We appreciate your business.

Kenneth M.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
excellent service as always
Torrington hyundai for years gave us excellent service Will always go there for our automotive needs
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you Kenneth for your review. Have a great day.

Danise H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership around
I have purchased approximately ten cars from this dealership and they always have the best deal around. Having bought that many vehicles from one place shows my loyalty to this dealership.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you Danise for your review. We appreciate your business.

Joseph A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Home Town service
Steve is always awesome!! Service was great.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you Joseph for your review. Always a pleasure.

Burlington, CT
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Alfanos Torrington Hyundai is like an extended family
We have been dealing with Alfanos Torrington Hyundai for over 20 years and have bought in excess of 7 cars - That should tell you how we feel about working with them. Both in sales and the two guys in Service (Steve and Larry) the people are actually 'honest' - and I say that because of the bad rap that car salesmen have had though the years - (and we did experience that in other places before we found Alfanos) - (One man who was outstanding in sales was "Dexter" and to this day, his absence brings tears to our eyes)
We always feel a sense of transparency - and a no nonsense approach to working with someone who understands our needs and limitations - So YES - Torrington Hyundai is high rated for us
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your review it helps us a lot. Have a great week.

Robert B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Local
Very professional, courteous, listened to my situation
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you Robert for your review. Have a great week.

FH
Flora H.
Amenia, NY
02/03/2021 Category: Service
I am a long time customer of Torrington Hyundai and have always been very satisfied
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you Flora for your review. It helps us a lot.

Maryjane H.
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/30/2021 Category: Service
always happy
I always had quality work on my vehicle over the years at Torrington Hyundai. This is my 2nd vehicle bought from them, and I will likely buy my next vehicle from them, too.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you Maryjane for your review. Have a great day.