Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5rating 4.7368421
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

PT
Phillip T.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Caring and responsive staff
Been going to Torrington Hyundai for the past seven year, when I located from Maryland. Alway been extremely please with the level of services provided.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Phillip for your review. Have a great day.

BK
Borys K.
Unionville, CT
06/21/2019 Category: Service
it's proximity
They were ready for me, serviced the car, and were prompt and courteous
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Borys for your review. Hopefully next time we will have earned a 5 star rating.

DA
Debra A.
New Hartford, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great bunch of people
Prompt service delicious his visit
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Debra for your review. Have a great weekend.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Problem with repair
Although service dept quickly rectified problem, car was originally returned to me in dangerous condition.
I've had all work on my 2008 Hyundai performed at this dealer and this is first time I've had a problem like this. Mistakes happen, so I will be back. Hopefully, work will be checked more closely after this experience.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry for the oversite I have spoken with the technician on this matter. Hope to see you at your next service visit.

Unionville, CT

New Britain, CT
Staff
Very helpful
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Ruth for your review. Hopefully at your next visit we will have earned a five star rating.

EE
Elba E.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quick responsive service.
Service department representative were quick to get me checked in and advise me of my level of service. Also when I walked out without my paperwork he ran out and gave it to me.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Elba for your review. Have a great day.

Thomaston, CT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Not exceptional
Don't expect more than you do from any car dealer and you wont be disappointed.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Mrs Brown for your review. Sorry there was so much confusion this is not a repair we have ever had to do before so it was all new to us and Hyundai. We were at the mercy of the glass company and their availability. Sorry it took so long. In regards to your loaner car there were none available I pulled one that was reserved for someone else to accommodate you. If you would like to discuss further please call me 860-489-0471....

WP
Wendy P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Courteous Service Department
I recently took my Santa Fe Sport to Torrington Hyundai for its' 15,000 mile check-up. Schedule the service was a breeze. When I got there I checked in and was told it would be about 1 1/2 hours.The service manager went over what was to be done and gave me the cost. The waiting room was clean and quiet with plenty of seating. Sure, hot decaf coffee would have been nice but that's just my preference! I was called an hour after arriving and my car was completed. The service was was done to my liking. The service manager reviewed what was done - again very courteous. Nice experience.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Wendy for your review. It was a pleasure serving you. Have a great weekend.

ET
Eric T.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and personable staff!! Service time was not long. Staff did not push extra products or services.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Eric for your review. Have a great weekend.

David C.
Bristol, CT
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department experience.
Service department was clean and comfortable. Service writer was efficient, and polite.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you David for your review. Have a great day.

FR
Frances R.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, starts servicing car as scheduled. Very professional group
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you Frances for your review. We will do our best to continue giving you great service.

Bristol, CT
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The people
They worked with my schedule and did not have an issue taking my car early
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your review. Have a great day .

Sue C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Always get an explanation about the service being done. Things done in a timely matter
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Sue for your review. It helps us a lot.

Sanford B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Quality and timely
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Sanford for your review. Have a great day.

CT
Christine T.
06/04/2019
Superior in every way.
I went in at 10:30 AM to test drive - thanks to Don & Mike, I drove home in my new certified pre-owned Tucson at 5!!! Truly a wonderful experience from the minute I walked in. Friendly, knowledgeable people who are a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend this dealership highly enough. I am a customer for life.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Christine for your review. Enjoy your new car.

Avon, CT
06/01/2019 Category: Service
helpful people
all questions answered
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly & affordable
Fast, friendly and reasonable price. Received my free oil change😄
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service like always. I love that I was taken into the back with all the cars being worked on to show me exactly what my air filter looked like, and exactly what my brakes looked like. It helped me understand exactly what my after visit summary meant.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your review. Have a great weekend.

Sarah B.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees. Great service
I bought my black Veloster in 2016. Named it my barmobile. When I call to make service appointments I tell Steve it is bat woman. He hums the Batman song. The service is great. Have them do everything from oil changes to new tires.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Sarah for your review. BTW I'm Batman....!!!!