Overall Rating 4.7619029/5Overall Rating 4.7619029/5Overall Rating 4.7619029/5Overall Rating 4.7619029/5rating 4.7619029
Overall Rating 2.38095/5Overall Rating 2.38095/5rating 2.38095rating 2.38095rating 2.38095

CA
Christine A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Tire change iver
Steve was accommodating to my needs. He always does a great job.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you Christine for your review. Have a great weekend.

Josephine C.
Bristol, CT
11/15/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
People were there to answer your questions. They made sure you were taken care of. Thanks to Dan and Mike for taking care of us!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you Josephine for your review. It helps us a lot.

BC
Brenda C.
Miami, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Comfy waiting room. I was there for 4 hrs. 15 mins.
Should have service car available to use when the service will be hours of waiting.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Brenda for your review. I see you had a big job done. In the future if its going to take that long we can offer you a ride or a loaner if available. Thank you for your business. Have a great weekend.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Would like to thank Steve and the crew for great service as always And thanks again Steve for taking my wife in right away
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Kenneth for your review. Have a great weekend.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
A reliable place to bring your vehicle. They do everything they can to make your visit a pleasant one. Will do what they can to give you the best price.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you very much for your review. Have a great day.

Maria S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept is great!
When I received a call from the service department I was in disbelief the amount of the quote for replacing a sensor but Larry was great as he fought to see if this part was covered under warranty and did all that he could to help me only to find out that my part was excluded under the warranty! I had just been in for brakes and rotors a couple months earlier and now the news of even more money that had to go into my vehicle was overwhelming!
But Larry is so great to talk to and he totally understands and when I mentioned I had to go through the house and look for the coupon that I received in the mail, he told me not to worry because he had one for me! I feel like Larry does understand and is compassionate and I feel that he goes above and beyond to do what he can to the best of his ability for the customer! Thanks Larry!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Maria for your review. I will pass this along to larry. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Kim M.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and clean and friendly
I find the Hyundai Torrington location to always be nice and clean it’s convenient to where I live and everyone there in the service department is very friendly
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Kim for your reveiw. Thank you also for your kind thoughts.

GP
Garrett P.
Canton, CT
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Always get great service. Never have any issues.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Garrett for your review. Enjoy your day.

RI
Rebekah I.
Farmington, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Will be back for future service
Did a great job handling warranty work. Went above and beyond! Will be back for future maintenance and repairs
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you Rebekah for your review. So happy it worked out for you. Have a great weekend.

Weatogue, CT
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Concerns quickly taken care of
Although my last visit was not up to par, the service team quickly took care of my concern and offered me my money back instead of a free oil change. This was greatly appreciated since I am in the process of moving out of state.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Long waits for Overpriced service
I waited 1.5 hours for a scheduled oil change that had previously been completed in 20-30 minutes. No explanation or apologies given and I also paid more than expected even with a coupon! Ridiculous service...the rest of my days plans were ruined.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry it took over an hour. We advertise all oil changes with the free multi point inspection take up to an hour it even says that on our coupons. In regards to the price you paid $8.00 less this visit than your last visit. Normal price with tax is $43.50 you paid $35.50. Again I'm sorry for the delay and I would like to offer you a free oil and filter change when your ready. Thank you for your business. If you would like to discuss this further my number is 860-489-0471.

Avon, CT
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Helpful & Pleasant
People were very easy to deal with. Work done as promised.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your review. It helps us a lot.

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Always got great service at Torrington Hyundai Keep up the great work
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Kenneth for your review. Have a great day.

PR
Pierre R.
Stratford, CT
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Would not go anywhere else...
Sales team treated me great. I felt appreciated and got a great deal. Service has always been great. Mike, Jim, Steven in sales and Chris in service..thanks guys.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Pierre for your review. I'm glad it worked out.

KO
Kathleen O.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service and explained what needed to be done to my car
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Kathleen for your review. Have a great day.

CN
Constance N.
Avon, CT
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Woman I spoke to when appt made was very courteous. Service rep who checked me in was very thorough and courteous. All good.
I am once again pleased with servIce I received. Very courteous man checked me in. Very nice clean waiting room and coffee was my favorite brand. Nice new puzzle too. Car was serviced and washed in a reasonable amount of time. Best dealership I have been so pleased with in all ways. Thank you
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Constance for your review. Have a great day.

Brandon S.
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Scamming customers into getting services they do not need!
Basically what the title says. They tried to scam me into getting repair/replace work for things (air filters and tires) that I legitimately had done at another shop only a week before. I went to this location only because I needed some recalls taken care of.

Word of advice, when they inevitably come out with your air filters to show you how dirty they are and tell you that you need to replace them, ask them to show you where those filters came from, and if you can watch them put them back in. Any reputable and honest shop/mechanic will have no problem showing you.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Brandon for your review. The tech in question is our shop foreman for 12 years I cannot accuse him with no evidence. So I have my IT guy pulling up the cameras to see what took place. In the interim can you fax me a copy of this previous service visit to help me decide what took place showing the filters and tires changed? Let me know. Thank you.
Fax 860-496-0343.......look forward to resolving this.

10/06/2019 Category: Service
great hospitality and a great service center to be in, and a friendly atmosphere
always very helpful in the service department will always go there for are automotive needs. Steve does a great job explaining to not only me but customers on whats wrong with there vehicles. Thanks again team on a job well done.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Kenneth for your review. It helps us a lot.

PH
Priscilla H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great
Good service. Surprise to get free oil change with new car.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Priscilla for your review. Have a great day.

BL
Brandon L.
Bristol, CT
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2019 Category: Service
7k maintenance
Quick and efficient thumbs up.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Brandon for your review. It helps us a lot.

Cindi W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Honest, thorough and efficient
Repaired my car headlight, suggested oil change that was due and repaired a tire - fair price for the work done! Gave me the heads up about work needed in the near future so I can put aside the money needed to do the work. The staff always carefully explains what they will do and what they completed during my visit.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Cindi for your review. Always a pleasure.