Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5rating 4.7368421
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

Anthony S.
Canton, CT
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Steve is wonderful.
Chris D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Anthony for your review. We appreciate your business.

JJ
Joanne J.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
This place is wonderful
The employees they’re awesome
Chris D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Joanne for your review. We appreciate your business.

Kenneth M.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
always had a great experience with the dealership
Been dealing with the dealership for a good 10 years now and always gave us good service
Chris D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Kenneth for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service with care
Honest people who take care and pride in what they do. I've never had any issues with the service dept.
Chris D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

PC
Patrick C.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Quick realible
Chris D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Patrick for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

WW

Wendy P.
Canton, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Continued improved service
This is my third service with Torrington Hyundai and there is little to complain about. The service advisor was prompt and friendly and explained what was to be done that day and the approximate time it would take. He did say there was a recall - I would have liked to have known that prior to coming in (I'm not sure why I wasn't notified when the recall came out) - that would be taken care of. I had to ask what it was instead of him freely providing the information. My car was ready when promised and in great condition.

Thank you.

ET
Eric T.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and great customer service
The staff was very friendly and took the time to make sure I recieved everything I needed.

Thank you!

FH
Flora H.
Amenia, NY
03/04/2019 Category: Service
I have been a customer of Alfano's for a number of years and am very please with all aspects of this dealership.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Good Morning Ms. H,

Thank you for the excellent survey and for being a great customer.

Enjoy your week.

James M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/03/2019 Category: Service
J morelli
They have a good team of workers
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the great survey Mr. M. Truly appreciate it.

Jonathan T.
New Hartford, CT
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Joann
Went in for an oil change. Was very timely.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for the great survey. Appreciate it!

BC
Bryan C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always
Brought my new CPO Tuscon in for its first oil change. I had a grinding noise in the front end that the techs were able to track down and fix while I was there. Always great to deal with and friendly service to boot. Love Torrington Hyundai
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Good Morning Mr. C, (We don't use names for security purposes)
Thank you very much for the great survey.  We're pleased we were able to meet all of your expectations.

Enjoy your weekend,

JJ
Joanne J.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly helpful they know what they’re doing and they explain everything.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Good Morning, Once again, thank you for being a great customer and for the excellent survey.

Enjoy your weekend,

Canaan, CT
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Purchase and Service
These folks have provided me the best service all around. I purchased a new Hyundai in 2017 and have never had regrets. The service from sales to maintenance has been excellent. I have ( unfortunately ) used the body shop as well and again the service was top notch. They even had the ability to provide me with a rental when my car was in the body shop and on occasion a shuttle to work.
One stop shopping .
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hello Ms. G,  (We don't use names for security purposes)

Thank you very much for the excellent survey. Everyone here is pleased in that we were able to meet all of your expectations. Thank you for being a great customer!

Enjoy the remainder of your week,

Janet L.
Lakeville, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I had the best service ever. I was stranded and they took my car in immediately.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Good Morning,  Thank you for the great survey Ms. L.  We're pleased we were able to take care of you.

Robert W.
Morris, CT
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Went in for some recall repairs. Done quickly and efficiently.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Good Morning,

Thank your Sir for the excellent survey. We're pleased we were able to meet all of your expectations.

Bristol, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Less than impressed
I had a wonderful experience purchasing my certified used santa fe test drove and put down payment on a Friday, and following day, drove off with the car. I was told I could bring the car in to have a second key made, but as it turns out the key guy was only avail on Tuesdays for a few hours, which of course I am unavailable to make, but they would have him call me to set up an appointment or have my car picked up (has not happened). On that same day I asked them to look into a speaker that sounded like garbage, the sound couldn't be reproduced on the spot and was told it was most likely the plastic in the door vibrating or from either XM or bluetooth with strong signals. I was not very impressed at all.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Good Afternoon,  We've read you survey and have attempted to contact you via telephone but the individual that answered stated you have not lived there for some time.  As such, if you could call me 860-489-0471 we'd appreciate it.  We're shocked at the poor survey and poor experience you encountered and would like to discuss it with you.  Your advisors survey rating is directly attached to his performance and anything below 5 stars is a failure on his part. Please give me a call.

John Mendela

Bristol, CT
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Professional and prompt, both of which I appreciate.
Excellent service department.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the great survey Mr. L.  Your comments are appreciated by all of our staff.  Thank you again.

Enjoy the rest of your week,

SJ
Stanley J.
Kent, CT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service, clean comfortable waiting area and restroom, friendly staff
Just would like a scheduled routine service waiting time estimated and , unless other problems are found, adhere to the estimated time within 10 to 15 minutes
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Good Morning,

Let me first say that an oil change duration is one hour and wiper blades are around 15-20 minutes depending on the difficulties taking them off and putting them on.  Neither are excessive and the times allowed are standard within the field. I'm not sure what you were expecting but the standard times mentioned above allow the technician to perform a professional job on a customers vehicle. Your advisor read your survey and recalls mentioning to you that the service would take an hour to an hour and one half.  Maybe there was some type of communication issue present. As part of our process I'm sending you a re-score survey. Should you givbe the advisor 5 stars the average score would come to a 4. 4 is still a failure on the advisors part and after speaking with him about your comments, he understands the importance of the customer knowing what the waiting time is.

PS
Pearl S.
Simsbury, CT
01/23/2019 Category: Service
How they treat me
Every time I go in there the people understand where I am coming from and really listen to me. They are friendly and make me understand what could be wrong with the car.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Good Morning Ms. S, (We don't use names for security purposes)

Thank you very much for the great survey.  You've been such a great customer and even better person and you're a pleasure to deal with whenever you stop in.  Be assured, we're looking out for you and are here to help in keeping and getting your Hyundai vehicle safe and sound.

Enjoy the rest of your week,