Burlington, CT
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Alfanos Torrington Hyundai is like an extended family
We have been dealing with Alfanos Torrington Hyundai for over 20 years and have bought in excess of 7 cars - That should tell you how we feel about working with them. Both in sales and the two guys in Service (Steve and Larry) the people are actually 'honest' - and I say that because of the bad rap that car salesmen have had though the years - (and we did experience that in other places before we found Alfanos) - (One man who was outstanding in sales was "Dexter" and to this day, his absence brings tears to our eyes)
We always feel a sense of transparency - and a no nonsense approach to working with someone who understands our needs and limitations - So YES - Torrington Hyundai is high rated for us
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your review it helps us a lot. Have a great week.

Robert B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Local
Very professional, courteous, listened to my situation
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you Robert for your review. Have a great week.

FH
Flora H.
Amenia, NY
02/03/2021 Category: Service
I am a long time customer of Torrington Hyundai and have always been very satisfied
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you Flora for your review. It helps us a lot.

Maryjane H.
2007 Hyundai Accent
01/30/2021 Category: Service
always happy
I always had quality work on my vehicle over the years at Torrington Hyundai. This is my 2nd vehicle bought from them, and I will likely buy my next vehicle from them, too.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Thank you Maryjane for your review. Have a great day.

01/29/2021 Category: Service
Service excellence
Cleanliness of shop very nice. Staff attentive and friendly
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you Tara for your review. Have a great weekend.

NB
Nora B.
Riverton, CT
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Great Job!
We had a few bumps in the beginning! They turned out to be our fault! It is a fantastic dealership and took very good care of us!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you Nora for your review. I'm blushing...LOL

PR
Pierre R.
Stratford, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Torrington hyundai has been superb
2nd hyundai from this dealership and they are fast efficient and great guys. Services are quick and their prices cant be beat.
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you Pierre for your review. It helps us a lot.

Robert B.
Winsted, CT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Service bulletin
Appointment went as expected. On time and explained
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you Robert for your review. Happy new year.

Linda M.
West Haven, CT
12/30/2020
This review is for Meriden Hyundai
This review is for Meriden Hyundai, They R The very BEST Dealership I have ever Dealt with! Professional, personable, honest, and just overall the best! I cannot say one negative remark about Meriden Hyundai! They All Are Just So Honest & Helpful! ,Always Answer All Questions, to the very best of their ability. Never a disappointment. Thank you, Respectfully, Linda and Jerry Montanari! Thank you Always!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you Linda for your review. Have a great New Year.....

WM
Wendy M.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Larry and Chris!!!
Thank you both for the impeccable service at an extremely busy time of the year! I always feel well taken care of and a priority no matter what the situation is!

Merry Christmas!!

Wendy
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you Wendy for your review. Always a pleasure. Happy new Year.....!!!

Raychel C.
North Granby, CT
12/21/2020
Above and Beyond!!
I bought a CPO Tucson from Torrington Hyundai in October after months of research and test drives. The salesman, Gary Synott, was fantastic! I had specific ideas of what I wanted in my new car and y budget. He stayed in touch with me every time he had a new car on the lot that he thought would meet my needs. He was great with follow up both by email and phone. Then when he found me "my car", his business manager Michael Lovalle went above and beyond to get the car in TOP shape. He went out of his way to replace a rear trunk piece and get me a fantastic car payment which included an extended warranty. Then... Dave in the Body shop took great care to remove hood marks that I didn't see when I first bought the vehicle. All in all, this is a great team of people at Torrington Hyundai. They were responsive and they over-delivered on all counts. I highly recommend them to all who are looking for a new vehicle (new to you or just plain new). Go see Gary and Mike! They will take care of you!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you Raychel for your review. Happy holidays.

Sherrie B.
New Hartford, CT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
Fast service
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Sherrie for your review. Have a great weekend.

AL
Angelique L.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2020 Category: Service
I have found quality in your dealerships!
I look forward too seeing your expert marksmanship!
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you Angelique for your review. I'm glad it all worked out.

Terryville, CT
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Not a fan of dealership for purchasing a vehicle but more than pleased with customer service experience from service department
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for your review. This review only reflects on your service advisor and our service department a 4 star rating is a failing grade for our service dept. and your advisor. I'm glad your pleased with us so i will resend the review for a rescore and hope you can give your advisor a 5 star rating. Thank you again and carefull if your driving today.

US
Urania S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Personnel
Keep up the good work
CHRISTOPHER D. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you Urania for your review.