Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5rating 4.7368421
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842

Unionville, CT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Always do what they can for their customers, in the most proffessional way.

Kenneth M.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent service all the time
excellent service all the time we go

Good Morning Mr. M,

We appreciate the fine survey.  We work hard at ensuring we deliver excellent service so we're pleased we met your expectations. Thanks for being a great customer.

FH
Flora H.
Amenia, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
A+ dealer
I have done business with this dealership since 2003 and have bought 3 vehicles through them. I have always had a positive experience in all aspects.

Good MOrning Ms. H,

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Very professional
Always professional!

Good Morning Ms. A,

Thank you for being a great customer!

Have a good week,
Your Torringoon Hyundai Service Team

Sandra M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Thanks for taking care of me and my car! Totally happy!
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good Afternoon Ms. M, (We don't use names for security purposes)

Thank you very much for the excellent survey. You're always a pleasure to deal with. Be assured, we value your continnued business.

Enjoy your weekend and thank you for being a great customer.

Thomaston, CT
01/10/2019 Category: Service
The staff is wonderful!!!
All of the staff is so friendly, makes sure you’re comfortable while you wait in their comfortable waiting room.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good Morning Ms. M, (We don't use names for security purposes)

Thank you for the excellent survey! Be assured, we value your continued business. Thanks for being a great customer!

Enjoy your weekend,
Your Torringotn Hyundai Service Team

Kenneth M.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
very friendly and excellent service
always a job well done keep up the great work, the only issue i have is when you need a loner vehicle they seem to be all out

Good Morning Mr. M,

Thank you for the excellent survey. So you know, (I agree with you) we've been continually tweeking our loaner program to ensure a proper number of loaners for our customers. It seems no matter what we do, we never have enough to meet the demand. We'll continue to work on it.  Be assured, we value your continued business.

BP
Barbara P.
Unionville, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service personnel are fantastic!
Both Steve and Danielle are awesome customer service reps. They are both knowledgeable, professional, and personable. It was a pleasure to deal with them during the holidays when so many folks are cranky or just don't give a darn about anything or anyone. These folks are KEEPERS in my book!

Good Morning Ms. P,

Thank you for the kind words about the advisors and we greatly appreciate the excellent survey.  Thanks for being a great customer.

Thomas S.
Burlington, CT
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Quick visit
I was very happy with my last service . I was in and out quickly, sooner than expected.

Good Morning Mr. S,

Thank you for the excellent survey! It's truly appreciated.

PC
Patricia C.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Time
They are very accommodating. I was short on time and they were able to get the job done quickly.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Good Afternoon Ms. C,  (We don't use names for security puposes)

Thank you very much for the excellent survey and thanks for being a great customer!  Be assured, we value your continued business.

Happy New Years!

Norfolk, CT
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Best place to service a Hyundai!
I am on my third Hyundai and have never had them serviced anywhere else. Brought my car in today for new tires. The experience was great as usual. Steve and his team met all expectations and answered all my questions regarding upcoming service needs for my car.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Good MOrning Ms. M,

Hope you had a great Christmas. Thank you for being a great customer!

Charles H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Received an honest and straight forward reply and explanation. Satisfied with results.

12/21/2018 Category: Service
Concerns
See above
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Good Afternoon Mr. H,

I left you a voicemail this afternoon. When your vehicle left us the lights were all functioning properly and there was no engine or other light(s) on. We completely checked those items as well as others that we routinely do. I also discussed the survey and asked that if there were any issues to please let me know first. When you get a chance, please call me. I hasd no indication of any problems and this is not what any of us expected.

WM
Walter M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
oil change
quick and efficient
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the excellent survey! Everyone here considers you a great customer and even more important, a fine person.  Thank you for your continued business!

Lawrence S.
Canaan, CT
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Good old fashioned friendly service with no hype. They get the job done with no fanfare and quite well.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Good Morning Mr. S,

Thank you for the great survey! We're pleased we were able to meet all of your expectaitons. Customers such as yourself make our jobs much more worth while.

Happy Holidays!

JJ
Joanne J.
Thomaston, CT
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Your employees
Everyone if always friendly, courtesy, and respectful. Explain whats going on with your car and gives options.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

Good Evening Ms J,

Once again, thank you for the great survey. It's always a pleasure dealing you. Enjoy your week and.....

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Great as always and on time
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/16/2018

Thank you for the great survey Mr. C,  (We don't use names for security purposes) We know you have alot of choices when it comes to servicing your vehicles so be assured, we value your continued business. Thanks for being a great customer.

PF
Pasqualina F.
Waterbury, CT
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great staff. They listen to customers concerns
Great place. Friendly staff that listens to my concerns. They go out of their way to satisfy my automotive needs.

I’m on my third Hyundai and am planning on getting another from them
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Good Morning Ms. F,

Thank you for the excellent survey.  Everyone here appreciates it.  Thank you for being a great customer.

Merry Christmas,

NM
Nick M.
Southington, CT
12/12/2018
Bait and switch
Really nice and helpful salesman (Gary S.). BUT Typical bait and switch dealership. Online price was $7k (I have screen shots and emails). I Asked for photos via email 4 times over a week time period. Verified VIN to make sure it was the same vehicle as advertised. Finally got the photos sent to me via text. I showed up next day to test drive vehicle....at which time they changed the price to $8k online after I said I was interested in a cash deal! Then I was told that the Owner was actually jacking it up to $10k unless I did financing with them, only then would the $8k price be honored. They wouldn’t honor the $7k price and said it was too low compared to similar comps in the area (not my problem). But if I was paying cash it would be higher than the $8k. NO THANK YOU! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CAR (which needs a valve cover gasket by the way). My advice...DON’T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE, unless you like to play pricing games and be jerked around. Terrible unethical and unprofessional management.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Good Morning Mr. M

The review you posted has landed on our Hyundai Service Department site which has nothing to do with the Sales Department. First, I apolgize for your troubles.  I have forwarded a copy of your review to the Sales Department and I would suggest calling the General Manager to discuss the matter.

Again, sorry for your troubles,
Your Torrington Hyundai Service Department

Aurelia S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
friendly , helpful people
Got a bad battery 11 mouths ago, car would not start. Had to call roadside service, to get it started. Way right away to dealer, said my battery was bad Replace it with new one so they told me, at no cost.
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for the great survey.

Enjoy your day,

Mark L.
Winsted, CT
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Friendly small town service
JOHN M. from Torrington Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey!