Business Solutions

business image

Town & Country Toyota Body Shop

Average Score
Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5
1.3

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Inactive Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review
Total ReScores
ReScore Average

Business Details

Contact
(704) 553-9591
No Business Hours Provided

Business Hours

* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
9101 South Blvd. Charlotte , NC 28273
Town & Country Toyota Body Shop's Reviews
1.3

MJ
Misty J.
Pineville, NC
10/13/2017
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
I have never written a review but my experience w/ Toyota was so HORRIBLE that I have to. I leased a 2014 new camery. I turned it in 11 days before my lease was up and I was more than 20k miles under my allowed mileage. Southeast Toyota finance harassed me afterwards about payments bc they had nothing stating that I turned in my car. I have infant twins so I don’t have the time to be on my phone & would always miss the call. Eventually they got in contact with me & they told me that I had to call the dealership I turned it into & make sure they faxed the paperwork which I don’t have time for. I did my part I turned it in. Their people were the ones slacking so they should deal with it. Lady tells me if I don’t handle it then it won’t get handled at all. WTF??? So after requesting for them to fax the info AGAIN I still continue to get harassed by southeast Toyota finance about payments. So when I call them they state they have the documents that showed I turned it in & the account just hadn’t been corrected. Seriously!!! All this harassment & y’all had what you needed. So then she tells me I still have to pay a $350 fee bc I didn’t lease another car through them. Damn right I didn’t bc I wasn’t impressed w/ the camery like I thought I would be. I got a 2017 Santa Fe sport 2.0 ultimate for only $60 more a month & I LOVE it!!! My sister recommended it saying it’s the only car she’s had that she would own again & I needed extra room for my twins. Had a hyundai prior to the Toyota & my experience w/ them was much better. So even though I turned it in early & I’m over 20k miles under your still charging me $350?!?! They got an amazing deal out of me. They will make soooooo much off that car like they did me. Well with the twins I don’t have $350 laying around so I was going to put it on credit BUT wait they only take checks for this. PERIOD!! They are not licensed for any other form of payment & they think it’s still 1995. How in the hell in the year 2017 can you not take a card?!?! IDIOTS!!! I HATE TOYOTA!!!!
Not Recommended
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.