Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BR
BARBARA R.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
11/27/2019
Town Square Auto saved the day!
Had a screw in my tire that I didn’t see until I left work at 4pm. Called three places that couldn’t fix it until the next day. Dealership said I could wait around for an hour and a half. Called TSA and they said no problem. I was in and out in less than a half hour.
I’m in the medical field on call for surgery and was worried about getting a flat. Thanks to Town Square Auto my problem was fixed and my stress relieved.
Very nice and friendly helpful people.

JO
JOHN O.
11/27/2019
Somebody stop me!
Dropped car off for brake work, oil change, and tire rotation. All work was completed on time, and some of the brake work was covered under warranty. How great was that?

KC
KAREN C.
11/22/2019
Ford Non Fusion 06
I truly love the service I received from TSA, they even let me use the shop car to get to and from work. They're honest and very considerate. I really appreciate the service the quality of work I received. Great job Guys.

WJ
WILLIAM J.
11/18/2019
Great service.
Never an up-sale; requested service and honest recommendations.

LAUREN B.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/09/2019
Great, honest car experts!
I’ve been coming to Town Square Auto since I moved to the area 6 years ago- they’ve serviced my VW and always have given me honest opinions on when I should do maintenance on my car, and when I can wait on other things- I trust their word 100%!

KK
KEVIN K.
11/08/2019
Work Done Well
The technician Jeff was polite and professional. The work (front end alignment) was done well and made a big difference in how my vehicle steers now.

MIKE S.
11/03/2019
Always receive good service and support. Town Square Auto does a great job!

SL
SUE L.
Kia Sorento
10/26/2019
Awesome customer service !
Highly recommend this service center to everyone. Great service at an affordable price. Been there numerous times and been 100% happy with every aspect.

LJ
LARRY J.
Sunderland, MD
10/21/2019
My Experience at Town Auto
Official was Professional Informed Me what Problem with Engine Light. Individual was Honest informed Me what Measures to Take if any Problems Arise. I will Return to Town Square Auto I Like Professional Manner of Company and Honesty.

CT
CRAIG T.
10/15/2019
Fair prices competent service
Town Square Auto has, for me, always provided exemplary service at a fair price

KENNY b.
Deale, MD
10/10/2019
Very satisfied
Heat friendly service. Quick turn around.

10/05/2019
customer service
Very welcoming customer service. Treat individual like they belong to the business

JERRY F.
Sunderland, MD
Chevrolet Pickup
09/29/2019
A good decision
Thanks for your fast service. My air conditioner was bad and they to the good job replacing it. Within a week it turned out that it was a defective unit. When I called and told them, they had me drive right in and they quickly got a new unit and replaced it while I waited. These guys are the best! Thanks to these their good service I made it to my appointment on time and it was nice and cool getting there

RICK S.
09/28/2019
Town Square Auto
Excellent people and service on time done as requested. Will be back again. Thanks gang.

LT
Larry T.
North Beach, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business got his service done right away and they did a good job. Paul is awesome and takes cares of him. He always makes sure the work is done right.

HK
HOWARD K.
09/15/2019
Engine light
The service was great , and they repaired the problem with the missing jumper wire. Thank you very much

Honda Accord Coupe
09/11/2019
Problem was fixed
Brought the car in. Problem was fixed. Paid a little more than I wanted to, but that's just me. I probably would have paid more elsewhere. Car maintenance is a drag.

BILL B.
09/11/2019
Review 1
They have not let me down. Problem solved every time.

Cadillac DTS
08/24/2019
Attentive
The employees at town Square get to know their customers by name and are very attentive to their needs. I unexpectedly took my car there recently when it was making a strange noise. I had a teenager with me and had bought a few groceries. And employee graciously drove me to my home about a mile and a half away because I did not have anybody else available to transport me. Although it took them a while to diagnose the problem they said it was under warranty from a repair they had done in May and there was no charge to have it fixed. I appreciate their honesty. The only down side to town Square is a steep flight of steps you have to climb to get to the service counter.

Jennifer P.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the service was the best.