Review for Towne Alfa Romeo

Buffalo, NY
Alfa Romeo Giulia
05/07/2018
Positively Different
Everything about my buying experience was different here. Sales was extremely helpful and accommodating. Finance was fast and efficient. Delivery was even thorough enough to walk through all the settings and set them to my preferences. At no point did I feel pressured into anything and my test drive was on the last day of the month. In the end, between the car and the people, making the decision to drive an Alfa was an easy one. Thanks to everyone!
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words, David. We try to make things as easy and efficient as possible for customers. We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope you are enjoying your new Giulia TI Sport! We appreciate your business and as always, please contact us with whatever you need in the future!