Review for Towne Alfa Romeo

Orchard Park, NY
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
03/09/2019
one year inspection
everything went well and as normal Sam Garofano took great care of me. We had a slight issue with resetting the computer and it took longer than expected.

what makes this place great are the people they have in place. Service is more important to me than anything else. I expect top of the line service especially for the products they sell. The quality and class of the car or SUV should be matched or exceeded by the service behind it. My experience with this group of people has been nothing but top of the line.

Also want to thank another young man for offering me his phone charger as my phone needed a charge.
Paul W., Sales and Leasing Consultant from Towne Alfa Romeo responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Michael! We take great pride in our service and appreciate everything said in your review! Sam and his service team always go the extra mile for their customers. We all work as one here at Towne Maserati Alfa Romeo and we will do whatever we are able to ensure you are satisfied! Thank you again, Michael.