Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

KA

ROBERT F.
Barker, NY
BMW 230I
01/10/2020 Category: Sales
AnnMarie is a pleasure to work with!
Third Beemer purchased there, all through AnnMarie. Love working with her, and love our new 230i.

LE
LESSA E.
01/09/2020 Category: Sales
Love Towne
The easiest calmest enjoyable car buying experience ever! Jerry Knapp was the nicest, very informative salesman.

KL
KEVIN L.
BMW ALPINA
01/07/2020 Category: Sales
Effortless Experience
Purchased a 2020 BMW Alpina Green B7. This was the third BMW purchased in 45 days from Towne BMW. I appreciate the ease and professionalism the entire staff shared with me and my family. The Downing family are highly regarded in the business and community. I look forward to my next purchase.

MK
MATTHEW K.
Kenmore, NY
01/04/2020 Category: Sales
Brian is my sales guy. 2nd car bought from towne and they really go the extra mile. He even transferred all my belongings from my old bmw to the new. And damn I love my new m40i!

BW
BRIAN W.
01/04/2020 Category: Sales
Was provided great service, enjoyable car buying processing.
There was no pressure tactics, hands off and let me test drive the car I wanted. Helpful with the paperwork. Great experience.

TP
THOMAS P.
Amherst, NY
2017 X3
Purchased a certified preowned 2017 X3. This was the best car buying experience my wife and I have had in 30 years. The staff was knowledgeable and straightforward on answering any questions, and even sitting down and completing the final paperwork was hassle free and even enjoyable. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.

12/31/2019 Category: Sales
THE PEOPLE, THE CARS AND SERVICE
I LIKE THE EASY WAY OF BUYING A BMW. NO PRESSURE, HASSLE, HAGGLE! THEY ALWAY TREAT ME FAIR, THAT'S WHY THIS IS MY 14TH BMW.
I HAVE OWNED MERCEDES BENZ IN THE PAST. BMW'S HANDLE BETTER, BRAKE BETTER, AND THE TRACTION CONTROL IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER VEHICLE I'VE DRIVEN. THUMBS UP TOWNE!!

SE
SUSAN E.
12/30/2019 Category: Sales
New Car Experience
I just picked up my third BMW in eight years from Towne. Their attention to the customer is the best!! I highly recommend them!

PM
PETER M.
12/21/2019 Category: Sales
Towne BMW Ecperience
There is not a finer car dealership - sales and service are off the chart excellent! I’m happy to say I’ve been an extremely satisfied customer for more than 25 years.

EG
EDWARD G.
East Amherst, NY
12/21/2019 Category: Sales
The people who work at the dealership.

RANDY G.
BMW-Never Imagined
Sales Advisor Jerry Knap made you comfortable with a very factual process and approach. The knowledge of the product left nothing to the imagination. Not one staff person you encountered was anything other than hospitable.

SG
SARAH G.
Mrs. Sarah Gramaglia
Doug Rosen worked very hard and his communication was excellent. He continued communication on Sunday when the dealership was closed.

Plymouth, MA
Pleasant Experience
Everything went smoothly and professionally, a good experience.

TF
THOMAS F.
East Amherst, NY
12/14/2019 Category: Sales
Always exceptional...
Just had my 3-series in for NYS inspection and routine maintenance. Once again, I’m amazed by the friendliness and efficiency of Towne BMW. I no sooner finished a surprisingly good cup of hot coffee and scanned the show room for new models, and someone from service personally comes out to find me and inform me the work is complete. Simply wonderful. Congratulations Towne BMW.