Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

FM
FRANCIS C M.
Orchard Park, NY
06/02/2015 Category: Sales
service and user friendly
bought out my lease and had it recertified and the mats were warn after 2 years and had to pay for new ones. as a courtesy(long time customer) they should have been complimentary

DT
DAVID N T.
East Aurora, NY
04/30/2015 Category: Sales
Would have been a 5 except for this
I resented being surprised by the upsell by the financial department. This is something I would expect from a Chevy dealer or some fly-by-night operation. I don't recall this treatment in my past business; not being given 24-hour notice of such upsells is insulting and unprofessional and I am reviewing cancelling the tire/wheel insurance that was pushed on me; I considered going home when this tactic was pulled on me yesterday. Any other correspondence from BMW will reflect this experience. Monica, as always, merited 5-stars; my rating here reflects the overall experience.

WL
WILLIAM BLAINE L.
Buffalo, NY
04/30/2015 Category: Sales
Easy/Efficient Car Buying
Worked with Dan Ives on purchasing a 2014 BMW 3 series used car. Dan was friendly and helpful. No pressure to buy. Once we were ready, the process was quick and seamless.

TG
TRACY Y G.
04/29/2015 Category: Sales
Salesman
Not bad but not great. My vehicle was not ready as agreed upon.

DF
DENNIS JOHN F.
Angola, NY
03/14/2015 Category: Sales
pleasant and helpful staff
a good car buying experience

VT
VAN MY T.
Clarence Center, NY
BMW 528XI
02/20/2015 Category: Sales
We were greeted once we were looking at the new cars in the show room
What I'm most impress with this dealership is the salesman that greeted us while we were looking at the cars in the showroom. He was very informative and I didn't feel pressured to purchase.

RI
RICHARD CHARLES I.
Bowmansville, NY
X1 XDRI28I
02/14/2015 Category: Sales
Very Busy
Sometimes you have to wait awhile to get the salesman you want to see. It does seem to be very busy but other people do offer to help you while you are waiting.

HK
HOLLY M K.
Buena Vista, CO
BMW
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Good service, awkward after
Towne did a great job with my car. It looked great, everything was addressed. Every time we do anything with Towne BMW, however, we're asked to give them "10 stars on everything" when reviewing. This leaves a terrible taste in our mouths, and it feels like they're trying to pull something over on us.

DJ

Bradford, PA
BMW 335XI
12/10/2014 Category: Service
caring and professional staff
Despite a few issues the service advisor, Adam, worked very hard to smooth things out.

DT
DAVID N T.
East Aurora, NY
BMW 335XI
11/27/2014 Category: Service
The staff always treats me with respect.
I've been doing business with Towne BMW since 1999; other than a few people leaving, there has been very little turnover and that speaks to how well they treat their people - and the customer. Any problems I've had, they've listened to me and we've resolved it; when my car is worked on, it is ready in neat and clean condition. I took off a star because it does seem like they are stretched thin between loaner cars being basic third-party rentals (although very few service depts. give free rentals) and they're trying to do more with no more people. In short, perhaps a victim of their own success. I'd rate 4 1/2 stars. As long as BMW's are within my budget, I wouldn't hesitate to get my next one at Towne; the salespeople never hound, pester and play games - it's all very respectful, they give you as much time as you need and the actual purchase is easy and fun.

BK
BERNERD A K.
Buffalo, NY
BMW 135I
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Awsome service, but not enough loaner cars
Service visit is excelent as always. Was promised BMW loaner as a selling point upon purchase the car, but had to settle for a basic rental car. It is also getting harder to schedule a visit. I am conserned that Towne BMW is not able to keep up its service business due to fast growth in the Buffalo area.

ROBERT W.
Amherst, NY
11/06/2014 Category: Service
Good attentive service
I'm pleased with the service I received.

RENATA S.
10/25/2014 Category: Service
Did not waste my time.
Yes I would recommend this dealership, it appears they empower their staff to make decisions.

DAVID W M.
Williamsville, NY
10/25/2014 Category: Service
I never received confirmation of my email request for service.I went the day I specified and the service representative fit me in.

DEBORAH R B.
BMW BMW Z4
10/24/2014 Category: Service
customer lounge way too small
the sales staff are great service department excellent

ANDREA T M.
10/22/2014 Category: Service
The car was serviced very well, the rental car was a problem.

DONALD IRVING D.

Toronto, ON
BMW 335I
10/10/2014 Category: Service
335d Final Maintenance Service
I really cannot say what went on under the hood, so I am assuming that all went as described. The staff were excellent and the service was performed on time. The only reason why I did not give this a 5/5 rating is because the promised detailed cleaning was not as I expected. This cleaning took an hour but the inside looked like it was not touched. ex lots of dust still on the dash, ctr console, but hey! that's not the reason why I came. However aside from this I would defiantly come back to this location for future work and even plan to. If there was a way to change my rating from 4 to 4.5 i would.
Great Job Town BMW

JIHEE K.
BMW 528XI
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance service
In general service was good.
However service time was much longer than what I expected and what staff told me when I made an service appointment. I didn't expect service time and waiting time to pick my car up longer than 5 hours. They have me a rental car I could use but staff said usually maintenance service takes 1:30 hours. But they called me after the 6hours later which was much longer time to pick up my car. I had a trip plan on that day and I had to change my plan.