Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

CHEE M W.
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Good guys in the service department
Good guys in the service department. The service took 3hrs, an hour longer than promised. Still great service.

LL
LAWRENCE L.
Hayward, CA
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Great atmosphere, good people
Even though, they did not cover the fog lights that were cracked when I came in for service, the experience was a positive one. Other BMW service centers said that they would cover the fog lights under the maintenance package, but this BMW disagreed. I thought this was odd. They lent me a loaner car (corolla) free of charge and I was very happy, since I was still able to go about the rest of my day. Chuck the sales manager there is a great person and definitely made me feel that Towne BMW is people-oriented and is concerned with customer experiences. Would definitely recommend purchasing BMW vehicles from the visits I've had at this BMW.

LH

MATHEW S.
BMW BMW 328IC
10/02/2014 Category: Service
9/30 Service
The appointment was quick and service was professional and friendly.

For the additional expense of servicing at the dealership vs other mechanics, the amenities are not in line with other luxury marques that I've had.

YY
YAN Y.
10/01/2014 Category: Service
The team were super nice and professional.
Compare to the other BMW service department, I'm very please with their service.

LR
LAUREN D R.
BMW 530I
09/29/2014 Category: Service
detailing
car was detailed and all is A-OK,

ROSALYIE F H.
East Amherst, NY
BMW 320I
09/27/2014 Category: Sales
Aims to Please
The personal attention I received from my sales associate sealed the deal and I know I can always count on her for future purchases.

JERI D.
BMW 528XI
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Very polite and treated you like a person not a number
Service was great. However, receptionist taking my original appointment never told me about the drop box option. She led me to believe that I had to drop the car off after 7:30, which is too late for me to get to work on time. I made a late appointment and waited for the service. When I asked my tech, he said indeed they did have a drive box. I could have saved myself a lot of time had the receptionist mentioned this option.

LARRY D M.
BMW 335XI
09/12/2014 Category: Service
very helpful staff.
Dan Ives is an MVP. Dan S. teamed up with Dan I. are outstanding. thank you both.

LQ

CN
COMMUNITY BANK N.
Syracuse, NY
08/22/2014 Category: Service
My service rep, Adam, was great.
Adam did a terrific job of advising and taking care of me. But it took a while to get my car. When it came the front seats were fully laid back and the sides of the car were splattered with white spots, I guess from the fluid used to mount the new tires.

DOUGLAS H W.
Hamburg, NY
08/21/2014 Category: Service
????
Communication was excellent and the loaner car was closer to the car that was in for service (one week) which I greatly appreciated. As always, detailing of my car was wonderful.

PP
PHILIP A P.
BMW
08/17/2014 Category: Service
Good courteous service
Overall experience was very good. Adam is always professional and courteous and the work on my vehicle was completed within the time he advised it would be. The vehicle was washed and ready when I arrived to pick it up. Now, the not so good part- the loaner car pick up process is annoying at best and takes too long. I dropped my car off first thing in the am and wanted to get right to work but I had to wait for the Hertz rep to get to her desk then give her my license and credit card which had to be entered into her desktop and then had to listen to the insurance waiver spiel and fuel policy all of which I know. Altogether a 10 minute process at least. Last time I had to wait for another customer to be processed first, adding more time to the process.

MARILYN S W.
BMW BMW 328I
08/14/2014 Category: Service
service was done,along with a few extras like washing and vac. car.
I was there for 2 hrs. --longer than I expected, but waiting area is pleasant and work was done satisfactorily.

TK
TIMOTHY J K.
Lake View, NY
BMW 335I
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Okay
Car had multiple scuffs and a scratch from "detail". They took care of them though.

JAMES E M.
BMW BMW 328I
08/09/2014 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling. Loaner availability. Courtesy.
Apparently, everything that needed to be checked was done. Car was clean upon pick up.

WG
WILLIAM G G.
BMW BMW Z3
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Excellent attention to detail.
Great service. Personal touch

THOMAS H S.
Tonawanda, NY
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Wait ... !
Had the time ...good thing as the car was ready ,paid for but was available to drive away 30 mins. later. May have been a miscommunication as they did wash and a quick vacuum but I said I just came from Delta Sonic and didn't need a wash.
No worries !

AD
AMANDA J D.
08/03/2014 Category: Service
Simplicity
It was easy to schedule and it was done by the promised time. Loved the rental car offered as well so that I could go about my day.

JEFFREY M W.
08/03/2014 Category: Service
2012 X5
Bill's simply the best, & everything was addressed & fixed. One thing I'll point out though, the lady on the phone told me the shuttle wouldn't take me back to my house by the zoo, yet Towne Ford always took me to my house, & their located in the Southtowns. I would rather take the shuttle, then have to take a loaner. I'll offer 5stars when I can take the shuttle.