Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

ANDREA T M.
10/22/2014 Category: Service
The car was serviced very well, the rental car was a problem.

DONALD IRVING D.

Toronto, ON
BMW 335I
10/10/2014 Category: Service
335d Final Maintenance Service
I really cannot say what went on under the hood, so I am assuming that all went as described. The staff were excellent and the service was performed on time. The only reason why I did not give this a 5/5 rating is because the promised detailed cleaning was not as I expected. This cleaning took an hour but the inside looked like it was not touched. ex lots of dust still on the dash, ctr console, but hey! that's not the reason why I came. However aside from this I would defiantly come back to this location for future work and even plan to. If there was a way to change my rating from 4 to 4.5 i would.
Great Job Town BMW

JIHEE K.
BMW 528XI
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance service
In general service was good.
However service time was much longer than what I expected and what staff told me when I made an service appointment. I didn't expect service time and waiting time to pick my car up longer than 5 hours. They have me a rental car I could use but staff said usually maintenance service takes 1:30 hours. But they called me after the 6hours later which was much longer time to pick up my car. I had a trip plan on that day and I had to change my plan.

CHEE M W.
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Good guys in the service department
Good guys in the service department. The service took 3hrs, an hour longer than promised. Still great service.

LL
LAWRENCE L.
Hayward, CA
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Great atmosphere, good people
Even though, they did not cover the fog lights that were cracked when I came in for service, the experience was a positive one. Other BMW service centers said that they would cover the fog lights under the maintenance package, but this BMW disagreed. I thought this was odd. They lent me a loaner car (corolla) free of charge and I was very happy, since I was still able to go about the rest of my day. Chuck the sales manager there is a great person and definitely made me feel that Towne BMW is people-oriented and is concerned with customer experiences. Would definitely recommend purchasing BMW vehicles from the visits I've had at this BMW.

LH

MATHEW S.
BMW BMW 328IC
10/02/2014 Category: Service
9/30 Service
The appointment was quick and service was professional and friendly.

For the additional expense of servicing at the dealership vs other mechanics, the amenities are not in line with other luxury marques that I've had.

YY
YAN Y.
10/01/2014 Category: Service
The team were super nice and professional.
Compare to the other BMW service department, I'm very please with their service.

LR
LAUREN D R.
BMW 530I
09/29/2014 Category: Service
detailing
car was detailed and all is A-OK,

ROSALYIE F H.
BMW 320I
09/27/2014 Category: Sales
Aims to Please
The personal attention I received from my sales associate sealed the deal and I know I can always count on her for future purchases.

JERI D.
BMW 528XI
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Very polite and treated you like a person not a number
Service was great. However, receptionist taking my original appointment never told me about the drop box option. She led me to believe that I had to drop the car off after 7:30, which is too late for me to get to work on time. I made a late appointment and waited for the service. When I asked my tech, he said indeed they did have a drive box. I could have saved myself a lot of time had the receptionist mentioned this option.

LARRY D M.
Williamsville, NY
BMW 335XI
09/12/2014 Category: Service
very helpful staff.
Dan Ives is an MVP. Dan S. teamed up with Dan I. are outstanding. thank you both.

LQ

CN
COMMUNITY BANK N.
Syracuse, NY
08/22/2014 Category: Service
My service rep, Adam, was great.
Adam did a terrific job of advising and taking care of me. But it took a while to get my car. When it came the front seats were fully laid back and the sides of the car were splattered with white spots, I guess from the fluid used to mount the new tires.