Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

FM
FRANCINE MABEL M.
Williamsville, NY
04/23/2014 Category: Service
Emergency Appointment!
I noticed my BMW state inspection had expired, and my car had just been in for an oil change & check up. I had assumed all that was done a month ago, but my inspection wasn't, checked, but Karen helped me get in for a appt. that day!

SJ
STEPHEN W J.
Clarence Center, NY
BMW 328XI
04/21/2014 Category: Service

KIMBERLY D B.
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Employees are Amazing!
Great place for everything. Great customer service & my BMW is amazing. Only draw back to my recent visit is that I got a loaner and it wasn't a BMW. In fact, it was a Toyota Yaris. And it was missing hub caps. It was embarrassing to drive.

AH
ANNE J H.
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Good communication
Work was done and the car returned very clean.

PK
PAUL M K.
04/17/2014 Category: Service
sales personnel & staff
Dan is a personable and knowledgeable consultant. Patient with our questions and concerns, explained car features in detail, and able to negotiate somewhat. Enjoyed working with him.

ROSALYIE F H.
East Amherst, NY
BMW 128I
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Couldn't be easier!
Terrific service. Just drop off the car, you are given a loaner, and you can continue with your day without interruption. Only a slight complaint that you were backed up so I didn't receive the service wash. I was told I could come back another day, but to me driving back and waiting 1/2 hr + would be an inconvenience.

D E G.
CHEEKTOWAGA, NY
BMW
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Not paying attention to maintenance service
Although Adam is a great service rep. I had concerns regarding my vehicle. Once I picked the car up. My tires were not balanced which could have caused me more problems. And the service light was on. Remember I was called and told I my vehicle was ready. Also talk to actual service workers I blame them not Adam , and for the next question would I recommend business, I could never say no, because I love BMW vehicles I'm on my 2nd one. However this last service was bad, I bring my car in for maintance, I left driving unbalanced tires

TW
THOMAS E W.
Newfane, NY
BMW 328XI
04/01/2014 Category: Sales
Enabling Sales Representative
The sales representative clearly presented the various purchase/leasing alternatives available for the vehicles I was considering. The process was very straightforward and all questions were dealt with to my satisfaction.

BA
BESIM A.
BMW 528XI
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Our first BMW!!!
Dan Ives was very helpful and understanding through out our process of our first BMW!

DZ
DOUGLAS V Z.
Amherst, NY
BMW 535XI
03/22/2014 Category: Sales
The customer service and cars
The best cars ok the road today miles ahead of their competition joined by outstanding customer service.

LA
LISA M A.
03/15/2014 Category: Service
all's well that ends well with maddening problem of creaking moonroof repair
Had a very frustrating problem with getting creaking moon roof repaired--car was in shop twice over one month period before it wqs finally resolved, wished that BMWNA had been more helpful from the beginning as owners forum said this was common problem with X3 2103 in cold temps at similar mileage (7,000 miles) but my local shop knew nothing about it, wasn't sure they believed me at first because hard to replicate and foreman seemed skeptical, in the end he had to figure out how to fix after one failed attempt--also it was difficult to diagnose, had to make a video myself of noise. Don't blame shop so much as company that should be issuing standard repair instructions for this apparently common problem due to design flaw with this latest model.

MK
MARTIN K.
03/11/2014 Category: Service
Good customer service
A service guy by the name Tom was very serviceable. The diagnosis on my vehicle was quick and good.

JO ANN A.

New York, NY
BMW BMW 330CI
03/04/2014 Category: Service
unparalleled BMW expertise
Tough to get an appointment in a hurry but worth the wait.

AH
ANNE J H.
03/02/2014 Category: Service
Can just drive in for service when needed
Took care of all my issues

LF

SHERYL L K.
Williamsville, NY
BMW 320XI
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Responded quickly to requests after inconvenience.
New car with catastrophic transmission malfunction . Initially said 1 month til part available then obtained within a few days. Offered adequate remuneration for difficulty with road side assistance and initial frustration as this was second issue with new car. So far did great job fixing car.

HS
HOLLEY S.
Lockport, NY
BMW 528XI
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Customer service is great
Was disappointed that my loaner was a Chevy cruze

DF
DONALD A F.
Dunkirk, NY
X5
02/02/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Adam got me in quickly,but disappointed with towing and labor cost. We live 60 miles away and we're advised not to drive with brake alert light, since only bmw is the only one who can do this brake job, so lucky we weren't on our way to hilton head,nc.

CATHY C.
01/29/2014 Category: Service
great service
Service is great - but I had to wait over a week for an appointment