Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

MARILYN S W.
08/14/2014 Category: Service
service was done,along with a few extras like washing and vac. car.
I was there for 2 hrs. --longer than I expected, but waiting area is pleasant and work was done satisfactorily.

TK
TIMOTHY J K.
Lake View, NY
BMW 335I
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Okay
Car had multiple scuffs and a scratch from "detail". They took care of them though.

JAMES E M.
08/09/2014 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling. Loaner availability. Courtesy.
Apparently, everything that needed to be checked was done. Car was clean upon pick up.

WG
WILLIAM G G.
BMW BMW Z3
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Excellent attention to detail.
Great service. Personal touch

THOMAS H S.
Tonawanda, NY
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Wait ... !
Had the time ...good thing as the car was ready ,paid for but was available to drive away 30 mins. later. May have been a miscommunication as they did wash and a quick vacuum but I said I just came from Delta Sonic and didn't need a wash.
No worries !

AD
AMANDA J D.
08/03/2014 Category: Service
Simplicity
It was easy to schedule and it was done by the promised time. Loved the rental car offered as well so that I could go about my day.

JEFFREY M W.
08/03/2014 Category: Service
2012 X5
Bill's simply the best, & everything was addressed & fixed. One thing I'll point out though, the lady on the phone told me the shuttle wouldn't take me back to my house by the zoo, yet Towne Ford always took me to my house, & their located in the Southtowns. I would rather take the shuttle, then have to take a loaner. I'll offer 5stars when I can take the shuttle.

GR
GINA M R.
Lancaster, NY
07/31/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
Staff genuinely cares about their customers

FS
FAISAL S.
07/30/2014 Category: Service
Always striving for the best
Not the best in terms of vehicle service but do make all effort to at least check. There are many good people working at Towne.

SK
SUO K.
BMW
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Service was fast and very accomodating to my own schedule.
I was originally not so thrilled to go in to service center because the service representative who called for reminders were not professional (I didn't want to make appt after hearing "are you ever coming here") The only reason I made appt was that I get the best service whenever I went there for maintenance. I always loved how my car is looked over throughly and this time, mechnics were able to found a problem when I was not aware. When I had to leave early, service team was able to rush the process so that I could get on my way in time. If service can be improved on making appt and getting phone calls from more "professional" person, I would gladly come back... From now on, I plan to use the online appt set up to avoid the phone call.

SETTERSTIX C.

CA
CHERYL ANN A.
BMW 325CIC
07/16/2014 Category: Service
I subtracted a star because I had to speak to the manager in order to get the excellent service i usually from BMW
I was unhappy with the service I received and eventually contacts Tommy, the service manager. He was extremely attentive to my needs and resolved the issues quickly, and even had the car dropped off for me when done. Tommy provided the service I have come to expect from Towne BMW.

CHARLIE S.
Grand Island, NY
BMW 750I
07/11/2014 Category: Service
wait time to get in too long

MO
MARY BETH O.
Hamburg, NY
06/28/2014 Category: Service
Like my car
Everything was fine, would not consider it exceptional. Really don't feel like anyone paid attention to me.

JOSEPH L.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Impressive
Professional from start to finish. My only suggestion would be, more room to park.Trouble finding a spot ,so I could go inside.