Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

LK
LINDA S K.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Bill in Service was very helpful
I brought my car in for a NYS inspection. When I left, the "Service Engine Soon" light came on. (It wasn't on when I brought the car in.) Coincidence??? Bill was very helpful in resolving the issue.

JOAN M G.
BMW BMW 325XI
09/18/2013 Category: Service
Wait was much longer than the time given.
I always ask for the time of completion of the job and would appreciate the car being ready at that time. The car wash is great but not if people have to stand outside for 30 minutes to wait for their car,

AG
AMIN G.
BMW 335I
09/17/2013 Category: Service
Excellent but little sloppy
The advisor as always very helpful and work was done right but a panel not reinstalled properly next to front right wheel well. Wash job was more sloppy than usual also.

JIT FU A.
East Amherst, NY
09/16/2013 Category: Service
Good service but lacking in details
My car was cleaned after the service but when I looked thru my windshield, I noticed that both my front and back windshields were not cleaned at all.

FI
FLEET MAINTENANCE I.
West Seneca, NY
09/15/2013 Category: Service
Very professional
Greeted on time, well advised on service, I didn't have any issues. Car ready when promised.

SG
SCOTT G.
Lyndonville, NY
BMW 335XI
09/04/2013 Category: Service
Modern Facility
Great customer service and technicians.

RAJENDER S C.

Orchard Park, NY
BMW BMW Z3
08/26/2013 Category: Service
service felt professional
I was told I could wait for car on phone got there waited 3HOURS for completion...not fun....service guy put big ding in bottom panel said he did not do......paint peace still hanging there.....Bill was nice but would not except responsibility but said I could speak to collision guy Tom in OP....paid bill in full for 1/2 fix $125..... would you be happy?

RICHARD S.
West Falls, NY
BMW Z3 ROADSTER 2.3
08/22/2013 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Dealership does not offer a courtesy shuttle, which required me to change my service appointment 3 times. I can't offer an opinion on the service work until I have driven the vehicle more. Service work was for fluid leaks. Need to wait to make sure leaks were properly repaired.

SK
STANLEY K.
BMW 528XI
08/15/2013 Category: Service
professional and thorough
Great service. I was surprised that you were able to diagnose the problem with that audio system.

One quibble: the detail shop needs to pay closer attention to ... well ... details. The windshield had the same bugs it did when I dropped the car off.

JENNIFER G.
Bemus Point, NY
08/15/2013 Category: Service
Car is ready when promised
Very professional staff. Provide detailed info on all work

TANYA MARIE B.
East Aurora, NY
BMW
08/14/2013 Category: Service
excellent customer service
problem wasn't completely fixed but otherwise very quick service

LANCE J M.
Williamsville, NY
BMW BMW 328IC
08/08/2013 Category: Service
Generally great service
I was told over the phone that the service would take 60-90 minutes. It took over 2 1/2 hours.

EJ
EUGENE P J.
West Seneca, NY
08/05/2013 Category: Service
Service People. Only negative is waiting for someone to meet you at time of car drop off
Towne facility is friendly, clean, and a caring service facility that raises the bar for other dealerships.

SETTERSTIX C.
Cattaraugus, NY
08/03/2013 Category: Service
efficient & couteous
great service only all radio settings wiped out after service

BG
BRIAN G.
Toronto, ON
08/01/2013 Category: Service
Check out seemed slightly disorganized
There seemed to be a delay from when my car was ready to when I was given the keys - perhaps a more fool-proof method to ensure the most efficent chekcing out of your clinets - the TV monitor/update screen seems to be a little lacking & not accurate.

RICHARD C.
BMW 528XI
07/31/2013 Category: Service
SERVICE WAS FINE. PRICES ARE STEEP.
THE TITLE IS SUFFICIENT

ROBERT N B.
07/19/2013 Category: Service
July 2013
I was dismayed when I had to go through Hertz to get a loaner and it was not a BMW. The Ford Taurus was dirty and had not been washed in quite some time. I would have expected a similar vehicle to what I was dropping off. Service was completed on time and was thorough.

DAVID L.

Burt, NY
BMW 745I
06/27/2013 Category: Service
staff
got the car done aster than I thought