Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

QL
Quy L.
12/11/2019
Not
Worst cars dealer ship ever .
I bought a 2017 Mercedes C43amg with 18000 miles at Towne BMW drove it for 3days only 3days the check engine light came on , brought the car back to Towne BMW on Friday they told me the car should be done by Monday. Monday came no one contact me so I had to stop by Towne BMW to find out what happens, they told me they’re sending the car to Mercedes to find out what happen it’s should be done by Friday. Friday came , no contact or any knowledge about the car so I had to stop by Towne BMW again, still got no answer from Towne BMW until now not knowing any about the car I just bought. Any one in Towne BMW offer me a loaner car . So sad poor customer service and irresponsible to their customer

MICHAEL M.
East Amherst, NY
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
purchase
not good

Thomas S.
10/07/2019
Most expensive dealer service I've ever experienced
Is there a 0 star option? I brought my 2014 328d in for an oil change and a cabin filter change. I was expecting a $150-$200 tab for the work. Towne handed me a bill for $400! I understand that dealer service has a higher hourly rate than traditional mechanics but this was just absurd. To be fair, they gave me a $50 discount because I questioned the bill but their justification for the charges was shady at best. $165 for labor on work that couldn't have taken more than 30 minutes to perform and markups on every item that would put any honest mechanic out of business. They even charged me for diesel exhaust fluid that I didn't even ask for.

This is the second poor experience I've had here, and I don't plan on coming back until they can be more respectful with their pricing.

Mike M.
Niagara Falls, NY
07/09/2019
Bought car tried to upgrade to truck within first payment
Wife thought it would be safer for family to upgrade to truck called before first payment was due dealership wanted me to take a 5 thousand dollar loss on car witch I payed full price what they were asking for car but they were not willing to make deal

Williamsville, NY
05/03/2018 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Everything was great, until...you attempt to get a hold of your salesperson for outstanding questions after they "seal" the deal. VERY disappointing with the purchase of a $71,000 vehicle. Customer service SHOULD be included with this hefty pricetag

TG
Tracy G.
Niagara Falls, NY
04/05/2018
I arrived on time for my scheduled 8am and was told by Bill G in an inappropriate tone that the shuttle is by the door. I'm looking and waiting on the mini van I took last time but to my surprise it was a BMW that was being utilize and me unaware of this because I was not told, was left standing looking lost. Bill failed to return phone calls and did not return my call until 2pm. I have been driving s BMW for over 13 years and have dealt with Towne on both purchases. Being a person of color I felt totally disrespected and overlooked. Bill did not apologize and felt as if he did nothing wrong. I called his supervisor to complain and left a voice message and never heard back from Adam. I will not purchase my next BMW from Towne, I will spend my hard earned money somewhere where I am respected and treated as if I am a human!!!!!!!!

RALPH J R.
Rochester, NY
BMW 328XI
07/29/2015 Category: Sales
Car delivered with chip in windshield and several scratches
I brought in a car that was in better condition than what I left with!

SRIKRISHNA VARUN M.
Cheektowaga, NY
BMW 428XI
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Unprofessional
They lied. They gave a car to me that does not have the features I was told. I go home and call the hotline and they tell me that your car never had these features.....

very very dishonest and unprofessional

KEVIN R M.
Hamburg, NY
11/13/2014 Category: Service
please benchmark against Northtown Lexus to see an example of great service!
BMW are great cars, the salespeople at Towne BMW are great, the mechanics are great, so.....I expect that the complete "service experience" to be great as well. And, it is not!

Devon M.
11/01/2014 Category: Sales
Bad Customer Service
You will get extremely bad customer service here. Nobody bothers to call you or follow up with you.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 11/03/2014

Please call me at 505-2100 x5436 if I can be of any assistance.

Sincerely,  Tom Antoniadis  BMW Service Manager

JO
JAMES O.
Lancaster, NY
BMW 528XI
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous when entering. Did not leave me "hanging"
Very good...clean, courteous and efficient.

KC
KELLY M C.
Tonawanda, NY
BMW 328XI
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Post Service follow up
After my service which was exceptional as always - I received a bill for EZ Pass from the rental car company that Towne BMW connected me with as they had no more rentals. After 2 days of calling with no response from the service department I called my salesperson who took care of the situation for me. Needless to say I am less than pleased by this.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 09/24/2014

Kelly,

I apologise you did not receive a response from service . Once Doug made me aware of the situation I resolved it immediatelly.We do appreciate your business.   Sincerely, Tom Antoniadis BMW service manager

JZ
JUSTIN D Z.
Clarence Center, NY
BMW M3
09/12/2014 Category: Service
I had my brake fluids changed, NYS inspection, and 1 qt of oil added. When I picked up the car, I had to wait like 15 minutes for them to bring up my car. The lot boy finally brought it up and he then said "man I love your car, it's so fast (I drive a 2009 M3) and fun to drive. I would get so many tickets if I owned it." Obviously I don't want lot boys pushing my car. I feel like this probably happens at all dealers when they drive the car to test it out after they fix it, except this guy was stupid enough to tell me. Then I get in my car and the steering wheel and some parts of the dash are covered in dirt and grease from the mechanics hands, the driver side door panel has a small light brown coffee drip stain (I don't drink in my car and don't drink coffee at all), and the leather cover at the base of the shift knob was pulled up. One of the tabs that holds down the cover had been broken off so now everyone I move the shifter knob to R, N, or D the cover pops up. I dropped my car off in perfect condition and I expect it back in perfect condition. Yes I was able to clean the dirt off, but it is a pain to have to take the time to do it. They need to respect the cars they work on if they want people to come back. This was the first time I had service since I purchased the car, and after my poor experiences I will probably not buy a BMW again. The poor service on the repairs is not acceptable and when I purchased the car I was treated as if they were doing me a favor by selling me the car. It kind of ruins the experience of owning the car when you only get poor service every time. Last time buying any BMW.
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 09/15/2014

Please call and I will assist you with any problems you incurred while here. I apologize for any inconvenience.  Carl 505-2100 x5411

BW
BARB W.
West Seneca, NY
BMW BMW 325XI
07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
All's well, bulb got replaced in jiffy time Friday. Art Mullen fit me in to replace the
bulb and now all is fine.

07/25/2014 Category: Service
burned out bulb replacement
I tried to get a bulb put in at Southtowns on Southtowns Rd in OP but they couldn't fix it. I am returning to Clarence today to get the bulb replaced, will give review then.
Tim C., General Manager from Towne BMW responded on 07/25/2014

Barb--

Thank you.  Unfortunately, the Southtowns dealers do not have the BMW expertise of Towne BMW.   As simple as a "bulb" sounds....its German Engineering and you really have to be trained.   Looking forward to your follow up post.   Thank you.

Tim Connelly
General Manager

DEEFORR G.
BMW 740I
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Job not complete
I had the oil changed in my 740i BMW. when I got home ( 7Miles one way) I noticed that the monitor that monitors my oil life hadn't been reset. I drove back to the shop and was told I had to wait. I became very vocal and my car was then rushed to the front of the line. No one apologized or offered any type of discount. Shame on you Town Bmw. I wonder if the Mercedes dealership would be as careless
Tom A. from Towne BMW responded on 07/11/2014

I apologise for the lights not being reset.Adam and I met and he will insure you are well taken care of on your next visit. Sincerely, Tom antoniadis  BMW Service Manager

Tim C., General Manager from Towne BMW responded on 07/11/2014

Deeforr---- thatnk you for writing--that was totally our fault on this and we are sorry.  We do appreciate your business.  The technician has been spoken to about this problem.

Tim Connelly