JOSEPH T.
Buffalo, NY
They Made it Right
Originally had a problem with service on a recall issue. After notifying Jay the service manager, he went above and beyond to make the problem right. I appreciate what he and his team did to rectify the issue. To me that goes a long way..

CAROL M.
Orchard Park, NY
05/08/2021
Kathy in the service dept. is great .
I love my car and always check in at the service dept. when the mileage checks are suggested. However, without Kathy and her
Caring honesty about taking good care and doing what is necessary I
Would be lost. Her word is her bond and you can trust it. That is important to me. She is the one who makes me want to return.

MICHAEL B.
East Aurora, NY
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/08/2021
Good people, very good processes, excellent communications
Towne has held its standard of service during the pandemic, good people in the service and shop departments, very good processes is customer service and a continuous process in excellent communications.

MICHAEL S.
Derby, NY
05/08/2021
Fast and courteous, very safe environment, clean

CHARLES M.
05/07/2021
Towne gave me an estimate without an appointment offered me a car and tried to schedule me after the week end. The other guys insurance company wasn't as fast. When they did approve me Towne brought me right in. The work was done the next day and looks brand new! Thanks Towne Collision.

PD
PETER D.
Attentive care
I and my car are looked after with expert care and friendly service.

THOMAS S.
Orchard Park, NY
05/07/2021
Staff is always courteous and helpful. They always make you feel welcome.
Staff is always courteous and helpful. They always make you feel welcome.

MICHAEL M.
North Tonawanda, NY
Best Car Dealership in WNY
I have been going to Towne for many years and have had the best service all the time I go there! They know how to treat their customers and you always go home happy! Great job to Frank and Tony and staff for all the hard work they do!

TV
THOMAS V.
Williamsville, NY
Always the best experience
I have been acquiring my vehicles at Towne Ford since 1997. Always the best experience selecting and getting my best vehicle. Steve Cotter has been outstanding through the years.

Springville, NY
05/06/2021
I have mobility issues and my car was brought around for me. Also my walker was put up into the back of the car.

BROOKE S.
Blasdell, NY
05/04/2021
Purchase of a 2021 Mach E
I thoroughly enjoy dealing with Towne. I traded in my Range Rover that I had for a year due to the dealership I had to deal with for it in order to come back to Towne. We have bought 3 cars in a year and a half and have another car on order. All with Towne.

DAVID H.
East Aurora, NY
05/03/2021
Towne Ford
Brian and the Green Team continue to impress. They are efficient and effective getting my truck serviced. They are friendly with the assessment and explanation.

MICHELLE B.
Hamburg, NY
Great Customer service
Thank you for always taking great care of my cars and being so helpful with appointments and getting me in and out. The managers are always so friendly and welcoming. I don’t really have an exchange with the mechanics but they always do a awesome job. Which is why I keep coming back!

MN
MICHELLE N.
Straightforward sales
Dave Lussier at towne ford is a great car salesman. He’s not pushy and he gives honest answers. He answered all of our questions with confidence and always helps us find just the right car that fits our needs & likes

ROBERT C.