JOSHUA P.
07/25/2021
Quick service!
Quickly got my truck in and out. Was able to get a loaner vehicle as well which helped out a ton.

MK
MARGARET K.
Ford Edge
07/25/2021
Very professional and courteous service
I had to have extensive work done on my Ford Edge. I am very thankful that Randy made sure that the repairs on my vehicle were done in tip top shape. Randy always provides the best service possible.

JENNIFER S.
Irving, NY
07/24/2021
Excellent customer service!
Anthony handled my paperwork and billing. He was friendly and very knowledgable. Wonderful experience.

PG
PATRICIA G.
07/23/2021
New York inspection
Always friendly and professional staff.Always welcomed

JAMES H.
East Aurora, NY
07/22/2021
service
They handled every thing I needed very efficiently and finished sooner than I expedted

KZ
KENNETH Z.
West Falls, NY
Ford Bronco Sport
07/21/2021
Professional and courteous and friendly
I had the pleasure of working with Robert who is in charge of custom accessories for your vehicle . He took care of installing seat covers in my new bronco sport. He was fast and very professional in his searching for my needs and offered to install them which I was happy for the help. Just an excellent experience and Robert is a great guy.

MICHAEL C.
Fast
I was a walk-in at the quicklane and needed a oil change. I was in and out in less then 45 min.I used to work for a Ford dealer and no customer was ever out under a hour for any service

ROBERT C.
Prompt service
I always have a pleasurable experience with the service department at Towne Ford.

HB
HARRIETT B.
Buffalo, NY
Always pleasant
I am always pleased with the service

GS
GREGORY S.
Elma, NY
Ford Edge
07/20/2021
Anthony was very friendly and explained everything fully. Thank you.

SN
STEPHEN N.
07/20/2021
Quality service in a timely manner
Made a convenient appointment to fit my schedule.
Brought car in for service and greeting immediately by a manager who directed to the right person.
Got car in and requested a shuttle to work.
Shuttle driver was professional and courteous.
Car was ready in a timely fashion and ready to be picked up.
Shuttle came to pick me up and get my car.
All within the morning. Everyone was very friendly and courteous and professional

PS
PAUL S.
Depew, NY
07/19/2021
Great people
Excellent to do business with!!!

Ford Transit Van
07/19/2021
Bob is the best
Bob Walck is one of the best in your dealership. He continues to troubleshoot snd customize my van in an expert way.

JESSICA H.
Ford EcoSport
07/17/2021
Great customer service!
Very friendly …. Had an appointment and everything went smoothly, got my car in and out after about 30 minutes

MELANIE D.
Buffalo, NY
07/17/2021
Great experience, as always
Towne Ford has been my go-to for years. I've leased and purchased various Fords and had them serviced at this dealership. Everyone has always been great. My salesman, Ben Indelicato is always incredibly helpful and makes the car buying/leasing experience enjoyable. I recommend Towne Ford highly.