Overall Rating 2.0000025/5Overall Rating 2.0000025/5rating 2.0000025rating 2.0000025rating 2.0000025

PN
PETER N.
12/18/2018
ugh
Radio screen keeps changing several colors of blue, purple & black, as well as no connection to it or back up camera at times. Showed lead a video. Was told a diagnostic test was done & showed no problems. Then was told car was dirty and camera would work better if it were clean. Totally ignored the video I had pressing buttons with a blank screen. Suggested to turn car off and back on if radio "turned off" again; told them I already tried and it didn't help. Then was told again to keep the camera clean. Felt like the concerns were blown off. They did fix the molding falling out. The radio/camera shut off on the way home.......real good fix.
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 12/19/2018

We're very sorry that you are still having a problem with your touch screen. One of our Service Consultants will be reaching out to you to schedule a re-check for this issue. Thanks for letting us know about your concern.

CD
CARROL D.
Amherst, NY
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/17/2018
Truck
Good services but they didn’t change pressure in tires

MO
MICHAEL O.
Tonawanda, NY
12/16/2018
Leasing made easy
My sales rep Dave Lussier made my new Ford Escape lease as painless as possible. I knew what
I wanted (features, options) presented them to Dave and within 24 hours he was searching the inventory
in WNY. We constantly stayed in contact and within a week I agreed to a new 2018 Escape.
Very happy with whole experience at Towne Ford.

JOHN M.
12/16/2018
Always a pleasure doing business with Towne. Randy was my service adviser and I was in and out in no time.

NM
NANCY M.
East Aurora, NY
12/15/2018
Atmosphere
Towne Ford always does a fantastic job. Staff is friendly and professional.

Thank you Nancy!

JZ
JAMES Z.
Lancaster, NY
Towne Ford service
I needed service on 2018 Ford Explorer, I called for an appointment. I was able to get in Explorer in a timely manner and they were able to get me set up with a nice loaner. Work that needed to done took a little longer then expected, do to having to ordering parts. Thanks to Kathy in service department keep advising me with updates. When my Explorer was finished , I pick up a nice clean car , my wife and I were both pleased with your service department from the start to the finish. I would like especially thank Kathy for going out of way to keep me in the loop , and the technician for a great job done !! This is one one many reasons we keep coming back to Towne!!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

Thanks so much James! We hope you have a great holiday this year!

Buffalo, NY
12/14/2018
The entire staff is very helpful
It was a pleasant visit and everything went smoothly.

ROY R.
Hamburg, NY
My Happy Time @ Towne Ford
All the folks seem to work as one group to make your visit successful!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback Roy! Have a great holiday!

TOD S.
West Falls, NY
Quick The Works
Great, quick, quality, friendly service.

KQ
KERRY Q.
Awesome sauce
Johnny Van & Joe are amazing. So is the shuttle driver Pat Quinn they rock!!

12/14/2018
Staff is knowledgeable and courteous.
My 2009 Ford Escape was professionally repaired at my convenience.
The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous.
My car was ready and available as promised.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback! Have a great holiday!

DIANE M.
Blasdell, NY
Ford Edge
On time appointments
I only had my car in for an inspection today, I had a 1:00 appointment, by 1:30 it was all set, I love this place because they are friendly, they value their customers time and it’s very clean!!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you Diane! We appreciate your feedback. Have a great holiday!

PB
PETER B.
Cowlesville, NY
Ford Expedition
12/13/2018
Great Service!!!
It was great from start to finish and Kathy made sure the line of communication was flowing. Thank you for a great service experience!!!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you Peter! We appreciate that you took the time to send us your thoughts. Have a great holiday!

AP
AUSTIN P.
Blasdell, NY
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/13/2018
“Towne dump”
Well where do I start. I inspected the outside of my vehicle following a water pump that needed replacement after 20k miles...(2017 f250) , there was grease in oil all over my front bumper and tow hooks, which leads me to believe that someone was too lazy to set up a ladder. I pull out of the dealership and I notice that my fan is considerably louder... open my hood to find missing push pins my fan shroud is broken (but black siliconed) back together , one side isn’t even in the bracket and wouldn’t you believe it more oil and grease on everything there
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 12/14/2018

We are very sorry that this happened and normally do much better work. A new fan shroud has been ordered and any additional concerns will be addressed when it is installed next week. Thank you for your time and your business.

ZL
ZBIGNIEW L.
12/11/2018
Great place
Enjoyed my salesmen nice personality great knowledge

DZ
DONALD Z.
Lancaster, NY
Efficiency
Only dealership I will ever go to.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

That is great news! Thank you for your business! Have a great holiday!

JAMES G.
12/10/2018
Great people doing great wirk
Had body work done on my F150. They worked with my insurance and did great work. Thanks Towne Ford
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your review! Have a great holiday!

FM
FREDERIC M.
Buffalo, NY
Towne Ford Review
The people are great. Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. You are made to feel welcome and at home. Very pleasant experience! Jason is my salesperson and has been an asset for all the years I've been dealing with Towne.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your many years of business. I'm glad that you have great experiences with us time and time again. Thank you again and have a great holiday!

Best Service in WNY