Overall Rating 1.5000013/5rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013rating 1.5000013

North Tonawanda, NY
06/25/2019
Great service, great car, great price.
Responsive, go out of their way to help.

JAMES S.
06/25/2019
Vehicle inspection
The service advisor had a great attitude, friendly and knew how to pronounce my last name.
My practice always after my vehicle is serviced is to wipe down the steering wheel, I know it's hard for the technician to get their hands clean.
Good dealership.
The cashier also was pleasant.

06/24/2019
Super staff!
The best people in the business!

JZ
JEFFREY Z.
Appleton, NY
06/23/2019
Updates from service were timely and vehicle was ready when stated. Nice to see using text as option to updates/communication.

NW

SHAUN C.
Elma, NY
06/22/2019
Recall service
My salesman,Dave LaTona explained the recall and set me up with Kelly a service advisor. Kelly called me back and set my appointment up as soon as FORD provided the program to to reprogram the modules. I received a loaner vehicle, a 2019 fusion hybrid.....my wife loved it and will probably be back soon to purchase my 4th vehicle. My choice would have been a crappy old loaner that smelled and would have saved me money in the long run. Kidding of course. Everything went smoothly and seamless as possible thanks "WE LOVE OUR TOWNE"

SUSAN M.
Ford EcoSport
06/21/2019
Suannmarr @ msn.com
First time at towne but they made things easy, I was out in less than an hour and Patrick was very helpful .
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Susan! Glad you had a good first experience.

AV
ANDREA V.
06/21/2019
Pleasant experience. Very professional. Issue was addressed the same day despite being a walk in.

Thank you Andrea!

GR
GERALD R.
Hamburg, NY
Recent 2019 Escape Titanium purchase
For over twenty years I have been dealing with Steve Cotter for our family transportation needs. In over fifty years of buying and leasing automobiles I have never had any other sales representative extend the care and considerable knowledge offered by Mister Cotter. If it were possible to give Steve 6 or more stars I would. He never fails to offer wise counsel and advice on my motoring choices.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Gerald! Im glad you have built a long lasting relationship with Steve. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business for the last 20 years. Have a great day!

Ford F250
Towne is the best!
Fabulous service as always!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for your review!

DANIEL C.
Happy Ford owner for over 40 years !!🤗
Friendliness and they seem to know what they’re doing !!

Thank you Daniel!

TA
THOMAS A.
East Aurora, NY
Always pleased!
Brian and Patrick are always spot in!
Thanks!

Thank you Thomas!

LG
LAWRENCE G.
Not happy
I’m not happy about the fail of an inspection on a well taken care of 17 f-150 for a small tear in a windshield wiper. Rules are rules I guess!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your review Lawrence! We apologize for any inconvenience your failed inspection may have caused you.

CARLOS S.
06/19/2019
Detailing
I purchased ceramic wax with vehicle veas applied well and it looks great

Thank you Carlos!

LINDA M.
Hamburg, NY
06/19/2019
New Brakes and Warranty Repair
Anthony was very attentive and made sure my car was ready at the time I needed it.

Thank you Linda!

DT
DAVID T.
06/18/2019
problem starting
Off and on again starting. Finally able to drive to Quick Lane; left the vehicle running.
Service immediately checked out the problem which was a drained battery.
Replaced the battery and back on the road in less than an hour.
Thank you.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for reviewing us David! We're glad we could get you back on the road quickly. Let us know if we can help you with anything else! Have a great day.

PB
PETER B.
Cowlesville, NY
Ford Expedition
06/18/2019
Great Service Experience!!!
Fixed in a timely manner and always kept up to date on what is being done and how far along they are with the work! Thank you!!!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Peter! Glad we got you in and out and back on the road. Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

SL
SALVATORE L.
06/15/2019
Survey
Everyone goes above and beyond to please
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 06/17/2019