Overall Rating 2.0000025/5Overall Rating 2.0000025/5rating 2.0000025rating 2.0000025rating 2.0000025

JEFFREY P.
Elma, NY
10/18/2018
Accommodating, friendly, honest
The two front guys, Patrick and Jeff, always have the answers and give honest advice and recommendations.

Thank you Jeff!

SHAWN W.
East Aurora, NY
10/17/2018
Friendly atmosphere, work performed well.
Explanations on the work was done also.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback Shawn!

JOSEPH S.
Great work so far !
The folks there are nice and you don't feel that you are getting ripped off.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback Joseph!

DAVID M.
Ford Edge
Have a great salesman in Joseph Caliguri
Towne is the BEST

Thank you!

Mike C
I thought I would be satisfied with my service visit but, Once again I ended up climbing under my F-150 and securing the protective guard shield for the oil reservoir. The last two oil changes the same thing has happened.

For the most part I think Towne is still good.
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 10/17/2018

We're very sorry about that loose shield and will make sure that it never happens again. Thanks for your time and your business

GG
GEOFFREY G.
Colden, NY
It's not that great
I find it hard to believe that ford would loose a customer over a set of lug nuts.
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 10/17/2018

We would never want to loose a customer over lugnuts. Your Service Advisor will be reaching out to you shortly to resolve your concern. Thanks for letting us know.

MJ
MARK J.
location and people
On time, nice clean shop, did job right.

Thank you Mark!

CARLOS S.
10/15/2018
Called and was taken care of right away.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

AR
ARTHUR R.
Clarence, NY
10/15/2018
Greated as soon as I drove in the service area, vehicle was taken right in and repaired in a short amount of time and returned to me with a complete explanation of the repair and recommendations by the technician and service advisor. Great job!!!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you are happy with your repairs and quality of work. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

JEFFREY H.
10/14/2018
Work was done faster than expected, very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for reviewing us Jeffrey! Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

PH
PENNY H.
Spring Brook, NY
Battery installation
They took me right away and had me back on the road within 1 hour
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for reviewing Towne Ford! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

GS
GERALD S.
Eden, NY
Quick efficient

Thank you Gerald!

S Cheek, NY
Customer for over 20 years
Always courteous...wish they would wash your car after service like years ago!

Disappointed they did not have recall parts for a recall notice I received in August- Is it the Ford Motor Company fault or dealer????????

CAROL M.
Elma, NY
10/11/2018
Katherine from the blue team.
I feel I can trust her. She always makes me feel she is taking care of my car and me.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for reviewing us! We're glad that you feel good about our service advisors taking care of you. Have a great day!

PW
PETER W.
East Aurora, NY

Thank you!

Buffalo, NY
Quick Lane
Patrick and other gentleman were both friendly, helpful and accommodated me quickly. I had a long day and it was greatly appreciated.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for reviewing Towne Ford. I'm glad that you enjoyed the experience you had with us!

CJ
CHRISTOPHER J.
North Tonawanda, NY
10/10/2018
Customer
Great people. Great management.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your review Chris!

LAUREEN S.
Buffalo, NY
10/07/2018
Happy with my new ride
My experience was great - no pressure my sales associate Gary was very patient showed me everything I wanted to see - even new arrivals that weren’t even in the system yet.ultimately bought a car from a different location that he set up the sale. I feel i got a satisfactory deal
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for sending us your review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Gary. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

RICHARD C.
Angola, NY
10/06/2018
they took the time to talk to me about tires, cars & WNY weather
I would go back for more oil changes or whatever in a heartbeat!!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Richard! Im glad to hear that you enjoy our service so much!

PN
PAUL N.
Hamburg, NY
10/05/2018
Pat was great, service was fast.
Pat was great, service was fast.

Thank you Paul!