Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5Overall Rating 4.8888867/5rating 4.8888867
Overall Rating 1.5555567/5rating 1.5555567rating 1.5555567rating 1.5555567rating 1.5555567

GB
GERALD B.
11/20/2019
The Works
Every thing was quick, courteous

PS
PATRICIA S.
Cheektowaga, NY
11/19/2019
Quick & Efficient & Courteous
I was in for regular maintenance. Everyone was very friendly. Service was done quickly. The waiting room area is nice with a tv available as well as beverages. I also want to take this opportunity to thank the gentleman who is always in the main garage entrance who appears to keep that area tidy and the cars in line. He always, without any reservation, helps me at any time I stop in with tire pressure issues. He fills them to the correct pressure with a smile. He should also be commended.

ROBERT C.
11/19/2019
Towne Ford Quick Lane
In and out in less than an hour, couldn't have gone better.

S Cheek, NY
11/18/2019
Thanks Scott!!
He was great to work with and did not pressure into buying at all. Let me ask as many questions as I needed, and made the buying process a breeze! I will definitely be back for my next car here.

KG
KATHLEEN G.
West Falls, NY
11/18/2019
Quick Lane
The staff is always nice to me and explains to me what is going on.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day!

JAMES G.
11/16/2019
Superb employees very willing to help
Bob from electronic dept was very helpful
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 11/18/2019

LENORE B.
11/13/2019
Great Customer Service!!
I took our Edge into Quick Lane this morning, for "the works". It was very busy, due to the 1st heavy snowfall a couple of days ago. I was out the door 45 minutes later, despite the shop being slammed with many phone calls and people coming in with requests. Patrick is always friendly and professional!

Thank you Lenore!

ANDREA M.
Ford Expedition
11/13/2019
Service needs to be quicker.
I had an appointment at 11 for an oil change and tire rotation on my 2018 Expedition. I also asked them to check the side view mirrors because when we changed the memory seating buttons the mirrors would click for about 30 seconds then not adjust correctly. When I made the appointment I told them I was waiting for the car. I ended up dropping the car off at 10 because I had things to do and that I would come back for it. As of 3 pm I still hadn't heard from Towne to come pick up my vehicle so my husband said we should just go get it because there's no way it wasn't done yet....he was wrong. When we got there my car hadn't even been looked at yet because the tech who was supposed to work on it got caught up on something else. Needless to say, I wasn't happy. Not only had it not been brought inside yet no one even called me to tell me there had been a delay. Kathy did offer to put me in another vehicle until mine was done but I had people coming to my house for dinner and wasn't going to be able to go get my car. She then told me that they would deliver it to my house and that they wouldn't charge me for my oil change. I did appreciate that but if, 5 hours after I dropped my car off it hadn't even been looked at, I should've been notified hours earlier. I often find that when I bring my car in for an oil change and tire rotation that it takes a lot longer than it should. They then did the work on my car that I brought it in for and delivered it to my house within 2 hours. This is completely unacceptable, no one should have to wait that long especially when I had an appointment. As much as I appreciate the free oil change and tire rotation I'd rather have my car back in a reasonable amount of time.
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 11/15/2019

We are very sorry that your service visit did not go as planned. we will certainly use your feedback to help improve our operation. Thank you for your time and your business.

NW
NORMAN W.
11/11/2019
POOR
UPON ARRIVAL WAS SUBJECT TO ALL THE REASONS THAT THE SERVICE COULD NOT BE DONE BECAUSE OF THE SNOW PLOW WAS ON THE TRUCK AND WAS ASKED TO REMOVE THE PLOW BEFORE THE SERVICE WOULD BE DONE
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your concern. We do ask that our customers remove their snow plows prior to bringing it in due to safety concerns and the amount of additional time it can take to perform certain services. In this case, I see that we removed and re-installed the plow ourselves at no charge to you. Thanks again for your feedback and your business!

WS
WILLIAM S.
Buffalo, NY
11/08/2019
The people that work there👍
The people are GREAT!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

F150
Fast an good

Tire changeover
Had snows put on and NYS Inspection. Not thrilled with NYS fees, but Quick Lane got me in and out on a busy day.

EE
EILEEN E.
11/07/2019
work is done in timely manner. everyone is polite. comfortable waiting area.
everyone is polite and work is completed in a timely manner.

The waiting area is comfortable.

ROBERT G.
Lake View, NY
11/07/2019
clean, honest and friendly. the patience that was given to us is beyond anyone could imagine
brian Harrington and sean downing were outstanding. helpful, patient and the most outstanding staff members at towne ford. we would highly recommend anyone to give them a try first.

MARION M.
Brian, my service writer
Brian was great. I was faced with a very expensive repair, but he went the extra mile to reach out to Ford. At the end, I only had to pay my deductible.
I am very appreciative for what he did.

Ford C-Max Energi
GREAT SERVICE
EVERYONE AT TOWNE IS GREAT!

RD
ROBERT D.
11/06/2019
Brian is a very friendly person
I arrived a little early but they took me right in and I was out the door in no time

WM
WILLIAM M.
11/06/2019
Always friendly and knowledgeable
Quick service friendly and knowledgeable

TERRI M.
Kenmore, NY
Ford EcoSport
11/05/2019
Should be an option for 0 stars for Service Department
I will never go back here again. I left and my car was having the same issue, if not worse. They told me I had to drive for it to reset - well guess what? Still not fixed. This is the second time having an issue here. The first they said they rotated my tires and didn’t - new cars you can see the tire pressure and then they argued with me that they did. Honestly thanks to this service department I will probably never buy a Ford again. And don’t bother calling Customer Service, I got “Frank” who I could not understand and probably has never driven a car in his life.

11/04/2019
Towne Ford
Affable sales person and fair pricingo