Overall Rating 1.800002/5rating 1.800002rating 1.800002rating 1.800002rating 1.800002

DOUG W.
West Seneca, NY
Service was outstanding
As per appointment, they serviced my F150 promptly. All issues and questions were addressed and work completed was very satisfactory. The service manager, Kathy, was knowledgeable and cordial. Service there is a reason i return. Very happy with the quality and workmanship of their service delay.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Doug. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us. Have a great day!

KC
KIM C.
Lancaster, NY
Ford Expedition
Green Team
I have been getting my cars serviced at Towne for about 20 years. The Green Team has always been very helpful. I'm sure the Blue Team is just as good.

I trust the people at Towne that work in the service department.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Kim! We are glad that we have been able to earn your business all these years! Have a great day!

HF
HENRY F.
Hamburg, NY
Ford Expedition
Excellent Customer Service
My service representative, Anthony, was neatly attired, well-groomed, speaks clearly, well organized and projected a favorable image in his job performance. He communicated information without confusion, checked for understanding in support of decision-making, extended courtesies and was easy to relate to. Clearly an asset to the organization.
I’m personally satisfied with my experience and confident my best interests were taken to heart in servicing my vehicle.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Anthony and the Ford service department! We very much appreciate your positive feedback! Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Angola, NY
Oil Change
In and out quickly

Thank you!

MICHAEL G.
West Seneca, NY
Great Experience
Overall, my experience was very pleasant at Towne Ford. Both the sales staff and the financial agent were very amenable and friendly. They had quick and concise answers to my questions and were vey knowledgeable. Tres bien!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Michael! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on working with us. Have a great day!

Joe S.
Tonawanda, NY
02/14/2019
Forgetting loyal customers after purchase
Since 2013 I have purchased three new vehicles from Towne, and get all my servie work done there. I was interested in additional work on my truck, and requested an estimate from the accessories dept. My phone call was never returned. An additional voice mail was left, and never returned. I have since lined up the work to be done elsewhere, but it has left me with serious reservations about ever purchasing, reccomending or dealing with this dealership again.
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

We certainly appreciate your business and are very sorry that your calls were not returned. A member of our management team will follow up with you personally. Thanks for letting us know about your concern.

JOHN W.
02/13/2019
Friendly and competent staff.
Kathy is an outstanding service advisor. She is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I look forward working with her when I need service and/or advice on my vehicles. I have two vehicles from Towne and my wife has one vehicle.
I would recommend Kathy to others.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you John! Im glad that you enjoy working with Kathy and the ford service department. We look forward to earning your business again! Have a great day!

MICHAEL W.
North Collins, NY
02/12/2019
Oil Change /Maintenance
A perfect score plus because they went more than 100% of what they were suppose to do. Thank you.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Michael! We very much appreciate your positive feedback! Have a great day!

PR
PETER R.
Blasdell, NY
02/12/2019
Still one of the best
Took my vehicle on for recall work. Easy to get an appointment. Full explanation of work done. Very dependable and thorough.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you Peter! Have a great day!

ron s.
Hamburg, NY
Pain free service dept
Great service as usual, professional, efficient, courteous, cant ask for more than that.

Thank you Ron!

na

Thank you Patricia!

DANIEL C.
Inspection
Fast and courteous as usual!

Thank you Daniel!

AF
ANDREW F.
02/09/2019
Timing
Quick & thorough.

Thank you Andrew!

Frequent Ford Buyer
Kathy , service adviser , did her usual great job at Towne Ford ! Her and Brian , Green Team ,are terrific!
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! Have a great day!

WT
WILLIAM T.
It’s people
Always aim to please.

Thank you William!

MARTIN S.
02/08/2019
Outstanding sales and service!
The salesman Kevin O’Brien was fantastic in his search for a new 2018 F-150 for me. It was the second new vehicle I purchased from Kevin and each experience was very pleasant and professional. I also love the service department treatment when ever I use it. Randy and his crew always do a great job. The staff is very friendly and loaded with smiles.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Martin! We appreciate your positive feedback! We hope you love your new vehicle!

PM
PETER M.
02/07/2019
Great
Great

Thank you!

02/07/2019
The team was great to work with from start to finish. Took great care of my truck and found the issues when I couldn’t put my finger on exactly what the problem was.
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your kind feedback of the Ford Service department. Have a great day!

MARK W.

02/06/2019
Efficiency
Kathy on the Blue Team is always very professional and a great Service Advisor
Steve Y. from Towne Ford responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Don! We appreciate your positive feedback!