BF
BILL F.
Orchard Park, NY
03/03/2021
Fast and Friendly!
The staff is great and so are the prices. Best place to go for required maintenance.

SHAWN B.
Hamburg, NY
03/02/2021
Shawn B.
Brian was a pleasure to work with! Very personable and professional. Super efficient and organized!

TH
THOMAS H.
East Aurora, NY
03/02/2021
Communication and great service
Great friendly and professional service

LG
LAURIE G.
Ford EcoSport
02/28/2021
Ben I.
Ben I. is a great salesman. I was not looking forward to buying a new car and he made it easy. He really made the sale

WY
WILLIAM Y.
Derby, NY
02/27/2021
Friendly, private atmosphere, with very helpful salsperson.
I had a very satisfying and gratifying experience with my salesperson from the moment I picked out the truck I wanted, he was attentive and helpful, and very helpful in working out my deal . On closing he helped set up my cell phone and Ford pass.

Blasdell, NY
02/27/2021
Everytime I come to get my vehicle serviced, they are always quick and thorough.

SP
SUSAN P.
02/26/2021
Oil change and replacement of air filter
Excellent service.

THERESA S.
Tonawanda, NY
02/26/2021
GREAT SERVICE AT TOWNE FORD SERVICE DEPT.
My engine light was on, so I made and appointment to have it checked out. They got me in real quick, a day or two. Dropped off the Escape, but I had to work that day, so they gave me a rental. They had my Escape ready for me later that day.

BW
BERNARD W.
Ford Edge
no high pressure
no high pressure, make us feel welcomed. Willing to listen to my needs.

ET
EMMA T.
Buffalo, NY
02/25/2021
I previously went in because I thought I needed a new battery, my car wasn’t always starting and needed to be jumped but they said the battery just need to be cleaned for 100$... two weeks later dead battery again and I need a new battery for 200$. Really felt like a scam.
Jay L. from Towne Ford responded on 02/26/2021

Thanks for letting us know about your concern. After reviewing your service history it appears that, although there was a great deal of corrosion on your battery terminals, it was not the root cause of your intemittent dead battery. Corroded terminals can lead to the battery being only partialy charged by the alternator and we felt that cleaning the terminals would be the most cost efficient repair. Since that repair did not resolve your issue, and you ultimately needed a new battery, we will happily refund the cost of the first repair back to you. We're very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. It's certainly no fun having a dead battery in the middle of winter! Thaks again for your time and your business. YOu should receive a check in the mail soon.

MICHAEL L.
North Collins, NY
02/25/2021
REVIEW
I hate your review process

WM
WILLIAM M.
02/24/2021
Always friendly knowledgeable experienced personnel
Patrick at quick Lane as always friendly and knowledgeable on my service needs without a lot of waiting time

KT
KRISTEN T.
02/23/2021
I will continue buying cars and having them serviced at Towne. They take time to explain things. The employees are all friendly. And it is clean and they are taking all the necessary cleaning/ social distance precautions.

AR
ANDY R.
Ford Edge
02/23/2021
Always curious, knowledgeable and on time.
I had an emergency issue with a headlight because I was leaving town and driving at night. To my relief they took me without an appointment and had it fixed in a half hour. Thanks.

PM