Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5rating 4.7727245
Overall Rating 2.5000014/5Overall Rating 2.5000014/5rating 2.5000014rating 2.5000014rating 2.5000014

AR
Andy R.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Perfect !
Knowledgeable, friendly , and efficient !
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/12/2019

We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our service department here at Towne.  We also appreciate the five star rating.

PR
Patricia R.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai Is the BEST!
The Towne Hyundai Team is the BEST! I always feel welcome and very comfortable when I bring my Hyundai in for service. The waiting area is very clean. The service they provide is prompt and dependable. I am always able to get an appointment that suits my schedule.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic response to the Hyundai service survey in regards to our dealership.  We appreciate your business.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy car owner
Yous listen courtesy a good car
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility.

11/10/2019 Category: Service
Had my car in for a regular check per the maintenance recommendations and was treated in a friendly professional manner.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate the five star rating!

Sincerely, Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service

PA
Pamela A.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Made the service on my Tucson a priority.
The customer service with Mike Luce was excellent.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your business and the five star rating.

BF
Brianna F.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
I'm nicely greeted and fewl very welcome when I come here. The process for getting an oil change is smooth. On this particular trip I had a crying baby as I came in and everyone was very accommodating, especially, the woman in the service department desk. I'm grateful that my service advisor is always clear, concise and cordial when I bring my Hyundai. My family in Canada are car shop owners and Hyundai service managers and when they check my car for the recommendations from Town Hyundai they tell me that my car does indeed need the repairs so I know they are truthful about the car. I love that the service advisor took his time to go over tire options with me as well and always is willing to explain things thoroughly whenever I have questions. Thanks to everyone for all.of your help and warming welcome. 😊
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for all your kind words regarding our service department Brianna!! We really appreciate your five star rating and look forward to seeing you again.

Craig S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department excellent as usual
The oil change and tire rotation was done quickly and efficiently as it always has been. The new service department is great!!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai service survey.  We are glad to hear that you like our department. Thank you for the five star rating!

Sincerely,
Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai-great dealership and service department
Always a great experience when needing service at Towne Hyundai. The service advisers are great friendly knowledgable people, always wiling to help.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We are very pleased that you are happy with your service.  Thank you for the five star rating.

Sincerely,
Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service.

Cheryl W.
Akron, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail. Quality service
Towne Hyundai's commitment to excellent service is worthy of the highest praise. From the efficient intake process to the service updates later in the day, the process speaks to preparation and respect for the customer. Example: My loaner vehicle was waiting for me in the service bay when I dropped off my Santa Fe. Good customer service becomes a marketing cliche for some businesses. It's more than that at Towne, where everything they do demonstrates the value they place on the customer.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MOST GRACIOUS REVIEW OF OUR SERVICE DEPTATMENT AT TOWNE ARE CUSTOMERS ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY AND WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS!

Julie M.
Blasdell, NY
11/05/2019 Category: Service
All staff were great
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE TO OUR SURVEY AND THE 5 STAR RATING. WE AT TOWNE HYUNDAI TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Shirley H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
Your associates in the Service Dept. are very friendly and willing to assist the customer with any issues that come up.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/05/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND RESPONSE AND THE 5 STAR RATING.
AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

SINCERELY, MIKE LUCE AND THE HYUNDAI SERVICE DEPARTMENT

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant, professional, and trustworthy. Service is superb!!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/04/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE AND 5 STAR RATING.
AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

RT
Rosita T.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2019 Category: Service
The representative take really good care of my car. Love the service, I had a discout coupon which help me save some money.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for your participation in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your kind words and your five star rating of our facility.

Armin M.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Good local friendly service. Great service with great customer understading.
Acceptable review with well provided service and understanding of customer values. Happy with my service and friendly staff.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  Please let us know what we can do to earn a five star rating in the future.

James M.
Orchard Park, NY
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast experience service
Pleasant experience
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate the five star rating .

RK
Raymond K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
The best!
Always helpful and on top of their game.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and your participation in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your business.

Mike Luce,
Towne Hyundai Service

SG
Sharel G.
West Falls, NY
10/30/2019 Category: Service
F A B U L O U S. A G A I N!!
Once again the Towne Hyundai Orchard Park Service Team provided me with their excellent customer service and maintenance service.....Led by Mike Luce and Rob, Lisa and the young man who also helped me...this is a GREAT group of people who love their customers and love their job & company...The waiting area is always so comfortable, clean with alot of reading material plus a great TV to watch as one is waiting....GREAT EXPERIENCE...ABSOLUTELY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS TO A FRIEND...
EVERYONE CARES & IS VERY HELPFUL...
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review of our service department and our personnel here at Towne Hyundai.  We greatly appreciate the five star rating and look forward to seeing you again Sharel.

Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service Department

KC
Kathleen C.
Dunkirk, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
5 STAR SERVICE
The service is always top notch. The technician attendant always explains the service done to my vehicle thoroughly.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY. O HAPPY YOU ARE PLEASED WITH OUR SERVICE. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

PZ
Paul Z.
Excellent friendly service
Best dealership to purchase and service your vehicle
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN HYUNDAI SURVEY AND YOUR KIND REMARKS. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

PM
Philip M.
Elma, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai is #1 - great service and sales - we've been shopping @ Towne Hyundai since 2013.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND RESPOSE TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND THE 5 STAR RATING. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!