Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5rating 4.7727245
Overall Rating 2.5238095/5Overall Rating 2.5238095/5rating 2.5238095rating 2.5238095rating 2.5238095

JO
James O.
Buffalo, NY
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Collision Service
As always the service is great, positive and polite.

NU
Norman U.
Newfane, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I had a problem with the Front Windshield Wiper on My 5 month old Santa Fe. The Dealer I bought the car from couldn't help me in a timely manner. I called Towne Hyundai in Orchard Park and they got me in the next day. Robert Szypher and his service staff got me in, replaced the motor and had the car back to me the sane day. Great service, and they even checked for recalls on my car and ordered the parts needed. I Recommend Towne Hyundai of Orchard Park to all my friends, and anyone who wants their Hyundai fixed professionally. Thank You Towne Hyundai Service Department.
Norm U.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/06/2019

NORM, THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND YOUR 5 STAR RATING. WE ARE SO HAPPY TO PLEASE YOU, AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

BF
Brianna F.
Buffalo, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Car feels like new!
Got some work done on front end suspension plus new tires...now feels great! Even family riding as passengers feel the difference...they agree that it feels like a brand new car! Although dealer prices are higher I am happy to have peace of mind knowing that my car was repaired correctly and with Hyundai parts and technicians.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your positive review of our service department here at Towne.  We really appreciate your five star rating and look forward to seeing you again Brianna.

SF
Suzanne F.
Elma, NY
great car, great service
Stopped in for my first oil change and tire rotation, I was out in less than an hr! Great job!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating and your kind words regarding your recent service visit.

RN
Richard N.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Very professional staff. In and out quickly, with no surprises. Well run!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility.

Bruce B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/02/2019 Category: Service
went the extra mile
In addition to my usual oil change, I had a slow leak in one of my tires that they fixed at the same time saving me a lot of inconvenience and trouble as I was traveling for Thanksgiving.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai service survey.  We are very happy that you were pleased with your service visit here at Towne; and we appreciate your five star rating of us!

Sincerely

DK
Daniel K.
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai Service Department
The service provided was excellent. The service managers were courteous, knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for participating in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility and look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,
Mike Luce, Towne Hyundai Service.

EF
Esther F.
Orchard Park, NY
11/30/2019 Category: Service
My recent Visit
I recently brought my 2013 Hyundai Elantra in for a recall & service visit. They took my car in and did everything asked for in a timely professional manner. I stopped back after work to pick it up and was totally satisfied with the job. I highly recommend Towne for sales & service!
Esther F.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We really appreciate your five star rating and look forward to seeing you again!

PR
Patricia R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
My number one place to take my vehicle. They are the Best!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND FOR THE 5 STAR RATING. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

SINCERELY, MIKE LUCE AND THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

Deborah B.
East Aurora, NY
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people
I have been bringing my vehicle here for years. Everyone there is very friendly and helpful.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/29/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND THE 5 STAR REVIEW. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Janice M.
Fredonia, NY
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Bob m
Good service very friendly service nice waiting room
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/29/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND THE 5 STAR REVIEW. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2019 Category: Service
You Can Rely on Towne Service
Mike Luce, Rob and Jim always knowledgeable, helpful and patient.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for your participation in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your kind words and your five star rating of our service department.

VD
Vincent D.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
5 Star
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for participating in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating and look forward to seeing you again.

PM
Philip M.
Elma, NY
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Mike nd Crew Come Through
Once again, the crew at Towne Hyundai came through with emergency repair on '19 Santa Fe. Replaced battery with no questions or issues. Love it.

Towne Hyundai service, have a great and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne. We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility.  Happy Thanksgiving to you also!

RJ
Rodney J.
2007 Hyundai Azera
11/25/2019 Category: Service
My car
Bad tack weld rear wheel well would hope hundai USA would cover it
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility.

Michael B.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service department.
Friendly. They provided the requested service and I felt happy with the service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate the five star rating and your kind words about our service department.

Donald S.
Marilla, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Towne Hyuandi --- eay to do buisness with
They are always so friendly and concerned about my needs. Always making sure that my appointment times are good and doing the service in a good time period. Very seldom have to wait long, and comfortably taken care of while waiting. The service manager and staff are always easy to deal with whatever the concern i bring. This is my 4th Hyundai from the same dealer.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/22/2019

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING O THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND THE 5 STAR RATING. WE AT TOWNE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

Orchard Park, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional Service from beginning to end
Robert and all of the service staff were prepared for my visit at 7 A.M. - I was greeted and checked in for my appointment. This was my first visit to this dealership and was escorted to the waiting area. Service was discussed, accomplished according to my wishes and completed. Definitely focused on customer relations.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/22/2019

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO HYUNDAI SURVEY AND 5 STAR REVIEW. WE ARE PLEASED YOU LEFT SATISFIED WITH YOUR VISIT. AT TOWNE WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

Alden, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Town Hyundai offers great servce!
The service staff is very detail oriented and excellent on communication. The work is done right the first time and in a timely manner. I have nothing but respect for the Town Hyundai folks.

On another note, I find it incredibly frustrating that it takes so long to get certain parts. The Town Hyundai Service folks spend ridiculous amounts of time chasing parts that should be if not in stock, at least readily available locally or at least domestically. Oh, and then there is the Knock Sensor Recall, that turned into a 3 part fiasco of a service call because corporate didn't want to spend more money than necessary. Better to inconvenience the customer with 3 separate service calls and let them think the dealership is jerking them around. Maybe someone should do a survey on the corporation. They're the ones making life difficult for the dealerships, and I don't think they really care about the customer nearly as much as using these surveys as a way to come down on the dealerships. Shame on Corporate.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/22/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE . WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK FOR YOU AS ALWAYS!
SINCERELY, MIKE LUCE AND THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

Martin G.
North Tonawanda, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great job as usual
Good job
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/22/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND YOUR 5 STAR RATING! AT TOWNE WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.