MICHAEL M.
Grand Island, NY
Porsche Boxster
05/23/2019
Perfect, as usual
These guys are consistently great.

05/22/2019
service department is top notch
great service, customer friendly , very accommodating and always informative

DAVID M.
Volkswagen Passat
05/17/2019
State inspection
Service was, as always, courteous, prompt and efficient. I would trust these guys with any auto problem.

LAZARA M.
05/16/2019
Trustworthy services - something hard to find nowadays
After spending an hour and a half at Mavis and finally leaving without getting my tire checked I decided to stop by Town motor thinking they were not going to be able to help me. They in fact checked my low tire right away and despite the bad news - it was shot - they were very accommodating so I could get the work done by the next day. They fixed a couple more issues I had with a noisy muffler and I got my car back the next morning running smooth again. Great service, professional and reliable business.

CG
COLLIN G.
05/16/2019
Great Work
Towne Motor Car always done fantastic work. They are sensitive to the financial needs of their customers and provides excellent service.

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
05/10/2019
Brakes, inspection, oil change
As usual, everything was done right and the car was available when promised.

BK
BILL K.
Toyota Avalon
04/27/2019
Great place to get your car repaired. Excellent service!!
Been going here for years! You can count on them to be honest and not take advantage of you!

04/21/2019
Timely, reliable service
They provide great service, customer friendly and their drive to make sure you are satisfied.

DAVID G.
04/20/2019
TMC is the best!
TMC makes it so easy to check-in about when to schedule a service!

DAVE S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
04/10/2019
Efficient!
Thank you for taking care of my car while I had breakfast. I really appreciate that you checked out some things on it and rotated the tires. I didn't realize that my car needed that today. I'm glad you look after what is needed. Would I recommend you? Yes, and I have!

LAURIE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019
Excellent service! Fast, fair and very reasonable price. I highly recommend!!

Ford Fiesta
03/27/2019
Honest!
Every time I come in they never give me the run around. They tell me exactly what’s wrong with my car and do only what i ask

AP
AUDREY P.
GMC Envoy
03/24/2019
Awesome service
Positive experience as usual!

AP
AUDREY P.
Toyota Venza
02/23/2019
Super pleased, honest and great service
Could not be happier with the service at towne!

GS
GERRY S.
Amherst, NY
Honda Element
02/21/2019
Great service.
Great service from a friendly and informed staff, a very professional operation, you won't be disappointed with any service the provider.

Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019
Reliable, talented, resonable & friendly
Always bring my car to Towne, they are locally operated, and reasonable. I always drive used cars so they are also an excellent judge of when it becomes time to replace a car rather than put more money into it.

Youngstown, NY
02/08/2019
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and fair.

JAN M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/08/2019
Went for oil change...
Nice to know Towne Motor has my back. I took my car for any oil change, but when I picked up I was advised they preformed a NY State Inspection. I did not realize it was time! Saves me the effort of set up another appointment. Thank you Towne!

CG
COLLIN G.
02/07/2019
Great and Timely Work!
Towne Motor Car continues to prove that they provide excellent and timely service.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
02/06/2019
Check-up / oil change and safety sticker
Great place / great people / you don’t get pushed for things you don’t need now!