Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2019
The Best
This place is the best: honest, competent, and focused on the customer!

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
09/30/2019
oil change
Had an oil change and to check a leak in a tire. The work was done well and on time.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2019
Oil change and check up
They’re honest and don’t try to push extra work that may not need to be done at this time !

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2019
Honesty, the best principle!
I’ve been the owner is several businesses for many years and have dealt with other businesses for just as long. Over the years you quickly find out who are the best to deal with. These guys are at the top of my list. Recently took my car in for what I thought was a motor mount issue. Towne could have put a new one in and charged me for it but instead called a d informed me it was not needed. They could have changed it, charged me and I would not have been the wiser. Do yourself a favor support this company they will do right by you.

Sara S.
Amherst, NY
Jeep Liberty
09/10/2019
Friendly, efficient, honest.
Terrific customer service. Timely work.

MONICA B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kia Soul
09/02/2019
Decades of Service
Great service as always. I have been a customer for almost 30 years.

KEN B.
Cadillac CTS
08/27/2019
Car problem, is no problem.
I've used Towne several times and whatever the problem, is no problem for Chris and his team. Fast efficient work, great team, good mechanics. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

KP
KAREN P.
08/27/2019
Personal service
Chris provides personal and accommodating service.

DO
DENNIS O.
Grand Island, NY
08/18/2019
Outstanding customer service
Excellent service, they aways have my car done on time. I have several very old cars and they have kept them running while keeping cost down. I am always given an estimate and it is always matches the final bill. I am very happy with the service I have received and have been a customer for approximately 25+ years.

JOHN S.
Williamsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/13/2019
Exceptional Service
Great service every time.

SL
Susanne L.
Columbus, OH
08/11/2019
Had a wonderful honest experience
We are from Columbus Oh and spending a few days in Buffalo. On the way up our AC stop blowing. We were just walking around on a Friday and happened upon this place. We explained the situation to Chris and he explain what might be going on and what it might cost. We walked back to the hotel and got the car. They handled the situation quickly and under quote. Even gave us some local tips. Time and money well spent! Tha is for fitting us in!
Susanne Lockwood

KW
KEVIN W.
Ford Five Hundred
08/05/2019
Long time customer
Been a customer for nearly 30yrs. Always professional, always customer in mind. Car was always made safe, to man.spec. Have recommended without issue long time; glad my children have benefitted from their counsel

JOHN H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/05/2019
Fast and great
Always a great experience.

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
08/01/2019
Good
Car is ready when promised.

MONICA B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kia Soul
08/01/2019
Always Happy
They were and for 25 years have been the most fabulous team to work with.