05/04/2020
Recent Visit
Good to know Towne Motor Car is there when I need them. Very happy with service.

East Aurora, NY
04/30/2020
Trustworthy and great service
We have been customers of Towne Motor Car since 1986, have always found them to be honest and trustworthy, and continue to be pleased with their high quality service (even during the pandemic!)

SHANNON H.
04/22/2020
Fast and excellent customer service
This was my second visit here, these guys are great - and my car is always ready faster than anticipated.

LINDA S.
Kenmore, NY
BMW 128i
04/11/2020
I love Towne Motor Car
Towne Motor Car puts a premium on professionalism and on customer service. Its very capable staff take excellence to a new level. I’d never go anywhere else.

Doug B.
Volkswagen Passat
04/07/2020
Towne Motor Car always does a great job servicing my automobile and they're fair, straight shooters. I recommend this business.

CA
CHUCK A.
Hamburg, NY
Hyundai Accent
04/04/2020
Stellar Experience
These guys know their cars. In these unprecedented times, I was still able to get exactly the service I needed to pass my inspection at minimal cost and in a timely manner. The place was clean and orderly. I felt safe at all times. It is routinely a stellar experience.

NW
NEVA W.
04/02/2020
Great job as always
Thanks!!!

M. Alex R.
03/27/2020
Happy Customer
Thank you for providing your customers with pertinent information during these difficult times. I continue to be impressed by your high levels of customer service

JOHN R.
Lake View, NY
03/21/2020
Reinhold A7 service
Great people, good location, expertise, reasonable price, good scheduling availability
Keep up the good work!

CG
COLLIN G.
03/13/2020
Always Helpful
I was able to get in at the last minute yesterday. My car was repaired in 2.5 hours. Towne Motor Car continues to provide amazing service.

LAURIE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/28/2020
Great place!
Thanks again for such great and dependable service! Chris is very knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. Service is great and pricing very fair. Repairs are always done well and I get my car back as scheduled!

JOHN R.
Lake View, NY
02/14/2020
Great service, timely
Great job, wonderful people!
John R

KK
KATHY K.
Orchard Park, NY
02/11/2020
As Always
Fabulous as always -
accommodating , helpful, friendly, efficient and effective

GC
Gabrielle C.
01/21/2020
Friendly, Fast, Fair
I had a car inspection. It was easy to schedule apt online, though the confirmation email does not list the exact time you chose, so make sure to remember what time the apt was for. They were warm and helpful. I got coffee a couple blocks away and they called me within an hour. They fixed my windshield wiper and filled my tires with air at no extra charge. Very positive experience I would definitely go back.

Davail S.
Dodge Nitro
01/17/2020
See schedule appointment same day fix for a tune up on a misfire engine. Gives feedback on what was the problem and process to fix it. Great customer service
Great