MT
Mike T.
Ford Fiesta
04/19/2018
Great shop!
The guys were friendly and quick. There was no overcharging or upselling involved. They gave me an estimated completion time and everything was done prior to that.
Will definitely be back!

DN
Dawn N.
04/19/2018
Quick, courteous, reasonable
They took my car in right away so I didn’t have to go home and come back. Chris was polite and kept me informed. Mechanic told me what was wrong with the tire and how he fixed it, and it was $27!

CG
COLLIN G.
04/17/2018
As always, Towne Motor Car provided incredible service. They were also sensitive to my schedule and got it done in less than 90 minutes. Way to go!

SUSAN N.
04/17/2018
Prompt and friendly service
My inspection was completed within 20 minutes! Thank you!

Scott N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/16/2018
Consistently Great
My second service visit and it was very positive. I purchased an older car to drive in the summer, and Chris and his team have been excellent at letting me know what needs to be done now and what is and isn't a safety concern. I appreciate that they are conveniently located, are pleasant to work with and talk to, and speak to me in non-technical terms when needed.

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
04/09/2018
They assess the need for service, discuss it with you, then do the job thoroughly.
They're usually very accommodating, even in scheduling emergency visits. I know the mechanics are skilled and the supervisor(s) will check to be sure work is done properly.

MOLLY G.
04/08/2018
Awesome service
Always so helpful and accommodating!

PL
PHYLLIS L.
04/05/2018
Great experience!
Great experience!

As always, the service was excellent. I needed my vehicle inspected, and Aaron was able to schedule my appointment .

My car was brought in immediately, and the entire wait was about 15 minutes for the service to be completed.

I would not consider having my vehicle serviced anywhere else!

James K.
03/31/2018
Integrity
Always honest & professional. I trust the folks at Towne with all my service needs.

GB
Gail B.
03/29/2018
Thank you!
Honest, courteous and excellent work!

WS
Wesley S.
03/22/2018
Nice experience, very convenient, knowledgable.
Great service, very knowledgable, and convenient. Wish it cost 5% less.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/21/2018
Full Service
Had a radio installed by a local audio dealer and began to experience battery drain on a regular basis. Took the vehicle back to the dealer for them to check their installation and they swore it was done right. Gave the vehicle to Towne and they found the problem, a faulty install by the dealer. These guys are great!

JUDY C.
03/10/2018
They know how to fix things!
They schedule carefully and have the car ready when you have to have it back. The work is done well.

CT
Carol T.
02/23/2018
Honest
I went in with concerns about the uneven feeling about the ride of my car. Chris' explanation of wear on tires was thorough and clear terms that I could understand. They fixed up a few lose clips and charge was minimal. My children go to Towne and recommended them to me. I will now be going there for all future car needs.

SUSAN N.
02/14/2018
Great
Personal and timely attention

AMY S.
02/01/2018
The staff is engaging and interested. Very pleasant to deal with
Appreciate their willingness to work with us. They are thoughtful of the customer's situation. I expressed that a car was about to be turned in so didn't want to spend money on it. A new battery was necessary, but they gave us a break on the labor, which is appreciated and not forgotten. We are loyal customers

CYNDIE H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/31/2018
Honest and attentive
Fair pricing, never try to upsale you. Thorough and honest

RP
RACHAEL P.
Kenmore, NY
01/31/2018
Best in Town
I trust no one else with my (almost) 100K mile vehicle!

DAVID G.
01/26/2018
Friendly Service!
Jerry, Chris & Erin ate always so helpful!
Thank you!

TH
TOM H.
East Aurora, NY
01/22/2018
Water pump replacement
The replacement of the water pump was unfortunately a very time-consuming job due to the difficult serviceability of the unit. Fortunately you can rely on Chris to get it done as quickly and efficiently as possible. I can assure you that other car dealers, shops or garages would've made an absolute mountain out of a mole hill.