BK
BILL K.
Toyota Avalon
04/27/2019
Great place to get your car repaired. Excellent service!!
Been going here for years! You can count on them to be honest and not take advantage of you!

04/21/2019
Timely, reliable service
They provide great service, customer friendly and their drive to make sure you are satisfied.

DAVID G.
04/20/2019
TMC is the best!
TMC makes it so easy to check-in about when to schedule a service!

DAVE S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
04/10/2019
Efficient!
Thank you for taking care of my car while I had breakfast. I really appreciate that you checked out some things on it and rotated the tires. I didn't realize that my car needed that today. I'm glad you look after what is needed. Would I recommend you? Yes, and I have!

LAURIE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2019
Excellent service! Fast, fair and very reasonable price. I highly recommend!!

Ford Fiesta
03/27/2019
Honest!
Every time I come in they never give me the run around. They tell me exactly what’s wrong with my car and do only what i ask

AP
AUDREY P.
GMC Envoy
03/24/2019
Awesome service
Positive experience as usual!

AP
AUDREY P.
Toyota Venza
02/23/2019
Super pleased, honest and great service
Could not be happier with the service at towne!

GS
GERRY S.
Amherst, NY
Honda Element
02/21/2019
Great service.
Great service from a friendly and informed staff, a very professional operation, you won't be disappointed with any service the provider.

Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019
Reliable, talented, resonable & friendly
Always bring my car to Towne, they are locally operated, and reasonable. I always drive used cars so they are also an excellent judge of when it becomes time to replace a car rather than put more money into it.

Youngstown, NY
02/08/2019
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and fair.

JAN M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/08/2019
Went for oil change...
Nice to know Towne Motor has my back. I took my car for any oil change, but when I picked up I was advised they preformed a NY State Inspection. I did not realize it was time! Saves me the effort of set up another appointment. Thank you Towne!

CG
COLLIN G.
02/07/2019
Great and Timely Work!
Towne Motor Car continues to prove that they provide excellent and timely service.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
02/06/2019
Check-up / oil change and safety sticker
Great place / great people / you don’t get pushed for things you don’t need now!

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2019
Check-up / oil change / safety requirements
Great place to take your car! No unnecessary work advised !