AP
AUDREY P.
GMC Envoy
03/24/2019
Awesome service
Positive experience as usual!

AP
AUDREY P.
Toyota Venza
02/23/2019
Super pleased, honest and great service
Could not be happier with the service at towne!

GS
GERRY S.
Amherst, NY
Honda Element
02/21/2019
Great service.
Great service from a friendly and informed staff, a very professional operation, you won't be disappointed with any service the provider.

Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019
Reliable, talented, resonable & friendly
Always bring my car to Towne, they are locally operated, and reasonable. I always drive used cars so they are also an excellent judge of when it becomes time to replace a car rather than put more money into it.

Youngstown, NY
02/08/2019
Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and fair.

JAN M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/08/2019
Went for oil change...
Nice to know Towne Motor has my back. I took my car for any oil change, but when I picked up I was advised they preformed a NY State Inspection. I did not realize it was time! Saves me the effort of set up another appointment. Thank you Towne!

CG
COLLIN G.
02/07/2019
Great and Timely Work!
Towne Motor Car continues to prove that they provide excellent and timely service.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
02/06/2019
Check-up / oil change and safety sticker
Great place / great people / you don’t get pushed for things you don’t need now!

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2019
Check-up / oil change / safety requirements
Great place to take your car! No unnecessary work advised !

BARB B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/02/2019
trusted car repair shop
Towne Motor Car is my go to auto repair shop. They are honest, straightforward & 100% guarantee their work. They are conveniently located in downtown Buffalo & have a key drop. Towne shows great attention to me as a customer.

ES
ED S.
Depew, NY
01/24/2019
Excellent as usual
Chris and everyone at Towne Motor Car really take care of not only my car but my whole family. They are professional and very friendly. I have been going there for many years and will continue to go there for as long as I own a car.

DE
DONN E.
Acura TSX
01/04/2019
Towne service
Helpful, accommodating and professional service, as always!

Michael P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/04/2019
Very helpful
They had me back on the road faster than originally estimated with a quality repair. They are good about scheduling especially with advance notice for service. Professional and knowledgeable staff. I trust them with all my service needs.

BT
BRIAN T.
Honda Fit
12/22/2018
I had a headlight out, and bought the bulb but could never find time when it was warm or dry enough to switch it out ( no garage). Stopped by Towne just before they closed on my way home from works and they were happy to take 10 min and pop it in. Thanks Towne!!!!

Kenmore, NY
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/16/2018
Friendly and trustworthy group of guys.
I like having the guys at Town Motor Car work on my cars because I feel they are trustworthy and get the job done right the first time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.