SN
SUSAN N.
01/05/2018
The service was quick and friendly.

GH
GLENN H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/03/2018
Speed and Quality!
I had my car in to have the timing belt & water pump replaced, a bigger job than the usual oil change & tire rotation.
I was pleasantly surprised to hear that it was done by 3pm on the same day!

This is my go-to place for any and all car/truck needs.

Thanks again!

NP
Nadine P.
Subaru Legacy
12/30/2017
Excellent, friendly service
Great first experience at Towne Motor Car - I will definitely be back!

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
12/30/2017
Servicing my Toyota Avalon
Great place----honest and up front

JULIE D.
Cadillac DeVille
12/23/2017
Coolant and oil levels for 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Great customer service. Peace of mind knowing my car has been taken care of.

SUSAN S.
Hyundai Accent
12/21/2017
The service, the people and my car is ship shape
Love how accommodating they are. I leave knowing my car is running well and what I need to do to keep it this way.

KC

BF
BOB F.
GMC Terrain
12/17/2017
Fast and easy inspection and tire rotation.
Easy scheduling, quick drop off and car was ready in a few hours. fast , easy and convenient. thanks.

MONICA B.
Saturn SC 3dr
12/16/2017
Two Decades and Counting
I have been a customer of Towne for over 20 years. The staff is great and I trust them fully. I would not take my car anywhere else. They not only provide a great service at a fair price they can help you manage your upkeep and help you prioritize your repair needs.

HF
HEIDI F.
Scion xA
11/29/2017
Always great service
I've been with TMC for years and won't go anywhere else. Always great service, transparent pricing, great advice.

MIKE P.
Lexus IS 250
11/20/2017
TOYOS
Great tires and service (but rear tires were set at 35 and not 38 as per door specs)

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
11/19/2017
Standard care at this visit
Great as always!

CG
COLLIN G.
11/14/2017
Towne Motor Car continues to do great work. They got me in and out very quickly and provided amazing work.

Stephen S.
Suzuki Aerio
11/07/2017
Very Helpful
These guys are honest and always friendly. They will help you save money without sacrificing quality.

JOHN L.

Daniel N.
BMW Z4
11/02/2017
Honest repair
Arron kept me informed of the progress of the repair. They came in under what I expected.

LE
Liz E.
10/25/2017
Quick and Professional
Communication was great, service was quick and friendly.

Stephanie B.
Jeep Patriot
10/23/2017
They went above and beyond to help me with my car!
Took my car in to get an inspection. Needed new brakes. Found out that a key to remove my tires and install the new brakes was nowhere to be found. Towne Motor helped me find a place to get a new key. Then still got the brakes done within the day! Thank you so much for your help. I'll definitely be back!

JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
10/21/2017
They know what they're doing and do it well.
I trust these people. (But this form is very confusing)

SN
Scott N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/19/2017
Quick and Honest
I was able to have my car seen for an engine light within 1 day. I spoke both to Chris and Erin, each conversation was clear and direct. They diagnosed my problem, quickly fixed it and made me aware of some other things I needed to know. Overall, great experience. I will be back.