12/07/2018
Recent visit to Towne Motor Car
Everything was fixed quickly and efficiently. Issues were explained thoroughly. Very satisfied.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/05/2018
No Better Place
Need repair work done, this is the place to get it! Best mechanics and friends you could have.

AI
Alex I.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/02/2018
Took my car here to get an inspection and everyone was very helpful from setting up the appointment as well as performing the service. Between the acceptional service and great pricing, I will be a return customer! Thank you!

11/30/2018
Reliable, gets it done
All good here, work to keep your business. Honest and fair.

NH
Nicole H.
Amherst, NY
11/21/2018
Best Mechanics in Buffalo
Towne Motor Car is a top notch auto repair shop. Honest, quick and the super friendly! Thanks for always providing superior service, TMC!

Lancaster, NY
11/17/2018
Inspection and new tires all done at convenient downtown location while I was at work! Highly recommend Towne!

RP
RACHAEL P.
Kenmore, NY
11/17/2018
Saved again!
Still the most honest guys around. Great work, thank you!

PO
PAULA O.
Tonawanda, NY
Jeep Compass
11/16/2018
Amazing Customer Service!
I called with an overdue inspection. They gave me an appt same day even though they were booked. I was in and out in no time. They are such nice guys! I would recommend them to anyone. Hands down.

BR
BOB R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/08/2018
As usual great and friendly service.

Kenmore, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/07/2018
Friendly , complete, knowledgeable service at a fair price.
The only place in WNY to take your vehicle for any type of service. The staff is knowledgeable, the prices are fair, and it doesn't take forever to get your car fixed correctly. I take any used vehicle to Towne as soon as I buy it to have it gone over and get their "seal of approval", this way I know I am safe from any issues.

AMY S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/02/2018
Helpful &’honest
Chris is always friendly, helpful & efficient

I trust the team’s work

DICK D.
Tonawanda, NY
10/25/2018
I dropped my car off. Chris says "go grab a coffee". I go get a coffee, drink it, head back to Towne and pick up car.
Friendly and excellent service.

10/14/2018
No Comparison
My dad always told me how good you guy are but I was convinced Black Forest were the best foreign car mechanics until dad show me, after a repair, that I was being taken for a repair ride. My dad was so convinced that Towne would do a better job he said he'd pay for my complete brake job on my Audi A4. Well dad was right, my breaks have never been better. Towne will be my mechanis from now on!

10/05/2018
Good work
Timely, efficient and always friendly, good place to do business.

SN
Scott N.
Amherst, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2018
Continued Excellence
Routine oil change, inspection and tire repair all handled with minimal fuss.

Excellent workmanship and communication.