JUDY C.
Amherst, NY
06/30/2019
They do what they say they'll do to fix something.
They're totally reliable - I give them a 5.

Hyundai Accent
06/27/2019
Alway courteous, professional, reasonable.
Alway courteous, professional, reasonable.

KW
KENT W.
06/27/2019
Excellent Service & Trustworthy!
Towne Motor Car is my go-to for all my car repairs & concerns. Highly trusted, friendly, and they do great work!

KP
KAREN P.
BMW Z4
06/22/2019
Accommodating
My car would not start. AAA came. They said the starter was bad and needed to be replaced. I called Towne, Chris said it was ok to have it towed in but it might be a day and a half before they could get to it. My car was ready the next afternoon.

KATHY S.
06/15/2019
10 Stars
Quality of service, personal attention, reasonable cost, good advice,courtesy, competence, friendliness, reliability.

PB
PAUL B.
Depew, NY
06/14/2019
exception service and personable
I work downtown so Towne makes it very easy for me to just my keys off before they open andalso before my work andthen performs any service I request to my satisfaction and then calls when my vehicle is finished and allows me to pick it up anytime. Chris there is Awesome.

RF
RONALD F.
06/14/2019
The staff
The usual quick clean friendly service. I never feel like they are doing me a favor but that they want to help. Ronald J. Foote, MD

JOHN R.

GB
Gail B.
06/11/2019
EXCELLENT!!
Towne Motor Car is a great comfort to me because I know that when my car needs repair, it will be done well and at a fair cost. My thanks to all the wonderful mechanics.
Best regards, Gail

NW
NEVA W.
06/08/2019
Excellent as always
Such competent and warm service.

Deborah H.
Volvo S80
06/06/2019
Competent, Polite & Tidy!
Kudos!

LD
LYNDA D.
06/02/2019
Inspection
I can always count on Town to let me know exactly what is wrong with my vehicles. I can also count on them not to overcharge me for what needs to be done. Their integrity , Honesty and pride in their workis what I appreciate as well as a Great customer service.

BR
BOB R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/29/2019
Always great service. I thought I booked an apt online but turned out I didn’t. Chris still fitted me in for an inspection when I showed up unexpected.

CHERYL C.
05/28/2019
Trustworthy and close to my workplace.
The service I required was quickly taken care of.

MICHAEL M.
Grand Island, NY
Porsche Boxster
05/23/2019
Perfect, as usual
These guys are consistently great.