FR
Frank R.
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Attitude
Excellent experience. And can do personalities of crew.

MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

CA
CLIFF A.
07/08/2016
aaron's promise which he reneged on
UNSATISFACTORY...if you want details the only person i will speak to would be jerry smith...713-1241-------I will NOT speak with chris and i will not speak with arron...all i got was denials, refusals to admit he made the promise, and in the end denial to keep his word...2nd consecutive UNSATISFACTORY interaction w/chris...treated me as though i was some kind of a pariah!!!
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/08/2016

Cliff,
My apologies again for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your vehicle to Black Rock. Something I was willing to do for you as a courtesy; when time permitted. I am very sorry that was misinterpreted as immediate delivery upon completion.
Furthermore, I have been working on your vehicles personally for over 15 years, my father even more; to which you always sang our high praises. I understand we all have bad days. My father was aware of the situation yesterday and I will make sure to share this with him as well.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2015
These guys just keep getting better!

TJ
TIFFANIE J.
Dodge Intrepid
10/22/2015
Not so Great
I put my car in the shop. I didn't get anything fix but yet they still charged me a few of 55 for looking at which I had know idea they do. No I wouldn't recommend them to a friend..cat or dog!

JOHN C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2015
Problem
My abs brake warning light has come on the day after being fixed and is now making a louder noise than prior to bringing it in.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/02/2015

John,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please give us a call today so we can get you in and straightened out ASAP. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Erin Smith

ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/17/2021
There When Needed
Had an emergency with a bad starter and was able to get it repaired within hours of contact. This is the place to go when you need repair or just scheduled service.

SUSAN B.
Acura ILX
02/06/2021
Honest service.
Chris makes the process easy.

ES
ED S.
Depew, NY
Mazda CX-5
02/04/2021
Always great service!
I have been coming here for over a decade, the service is always great. The guys are professional and get the job done.

Kathleen B.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/04/2021
Love this place!
These guys are great! They’re fast, they’re honest, they’re helpful and nice. I have been taking my cars to them for years and will continue as long as they’re here.

01/25/2021
Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable
As above... great service

MARCELLE M.
Subaru Impreza
01/07/2021
Friendly
Easy, friendly, trustworthy, even made my dogs feel good.

FR
Frank R.
Kia Soul
01/05/2021
Customer focused service
Their willingness to accommodate your situation is unique.

KK
KATHY K.
Orchard Park, NY
12/23/2020
Fabulouse as always
Such a great team - professional, practical, and honest.
I have been going to Towne for over 15 years and am grateful to them for their years of service.