FR
Frank R.
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Attitude
Excellent experience. And can do personalities of crew.

MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

CA
CLIFF A.
07/08/2016
aaron's promise which he reneged on
UNSATISFACTORY...if you want details the only person i will speak to would be jerry smith...713-1241-------I will NOT speak with chris and i will not speak with arron...all i got was denials, refusals to admit he made the promise, and in the end denial to keep his word...2nd consecutive UNSATISFACTORY interaction w/chris...treated me as though i was some kind of a pariah!!!
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/08/2016

Cliff,
My apologies again for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your vehicle to Black Rock. Something I was willing to do for you as a courtesy; when time permitted. I am very sorry that was misinterpreted as immediate delivery upon completion.
Furthermore, I have been working on your vehicles personally for over 15 years, my father even more; to which you always sang our high praises. I understand we all have bad days. My father was aware of the situation yesterday and I will make sure to share this with him as well.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2015
These guys just keep getting better!

TJ
TIFFANIE J.
Dodge Intrepid
10/22/2015
Not so Great
I put my car in the shop. I didn't get anything fix but yet they still charged me a few of 55 for looking at which I had know idea they do. No I wouldn't recommend them to a friend..cat or dog!

JOHN C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2015
Problem
My abs brake warning light has come on the day after being fixed and is now making a louder noise than prior to bringing it in.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/02/2015

John,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please give us a call today so we can get you in and straightened out ASAP. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Erin Smith
716-856-9666

JOHN R.
Scion xD
06/02/2020
Excellent service!
All done well in a timely manner at a reasonable price. What more can you ask?

East Aurora, NY
Honda Fit
05/27/2020
High quality service
Consistently reliable and high quality service

JOHN S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/19/2020
Trustworthy
Always like doing business with Town Motor Car. They are honest, efficient and keep you informed as to what’s happening with your car. And when they tell you how long the job will be, they always keep their promise.

Volkswagen GTI
05/15/2020
inspection
Brought my vehicle in for inspection and a possible wheel bearing issue. I was out in an hour with the inspection done and no wheel bearing issue.

05/04/2020
Recent Visit
Good to know Towne Motor Car is there when I need them. Very happy with service.

East Aurora, NY
04/30/2020
Trustworthy and great service
We have been customers of Towne Motor Car since 1986, have always found them to be honest and trustworthy, and continue to be pleased with their high quality service (even during the pandemic!)

SHANNON H.
04/22/2020
Fast and excellent customer service
This was my second visit here, these guys are great - and my car is always ready faster than anticipated.

LINDA S.
BMW 128i
04/11/2020
I love Towne Motor Car
Towne Motor Car puts a premium on professionalism and on customer service. Its very capable staff take excellence to a new level. I’d never go anywhere else.

Doug B.
Volkswagen Passat
04/07/2020
Towne Motor Car always does a great job servicing my automobile and they're fair, straight shooters. I recommend this business.