FR
Frank R.
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Attitude
Excellent experience. And can do personalities of crew.

MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

CA
CLIFF A.
07/08/2016
aaron's promise which he reneged on
UNSATISFACTORY...if you want details the only person i will speak to would be jerry smith...713-1241-------I will NOT speak with chris and i will not speak with arron...all i got was denials, refusals to admit he made the promise, and in the end denial to keep his word...2nd consecutive UNSATISFACTORY interaction w/chris...treated me as though i was some kind of a pariah!!!
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/08/2016

Cliff,
My apologies again for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your vehicle to Black Rock. Something I was willing to do for you as a courtesy; when time permitted. I am very sorry that was misinterpreted as immediate delivery upon completion.
Furthermore, I have been working on your vehicles personally for over 15 years, my father even more; to which you always sang our high praises. I understand we all have bad days. My father was aware of the situation yesterday and I will make sure to share this with him as well.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2015
These guys just keep getting better!

TJ
TIFFANIE J.
Dodge Intrepid
10/22/2015
Not so Great
I put my car in the shop. I didn't get anything fix but yet they still charged me a few of 55 for looking at which I had know idea they do. No I wouldn't recommend them to a friend..cat or dog!

JOHN C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2015
Problem
My abs brake warning light has come on the day after being fixed and is now making a louder noise than prior to bringing it in.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/02/2015

John,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please give us a call today so we can get you in and straightened out ASAP. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Erin Smith
716-856-9666

AA
ARCHIE A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2020
New Car Owner
I purchased a car for my grandson who has just entered college as a freshman. Not a new car but a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta to get him back and forth to school. Having been a customer of Towne for years I wanted him to get acquainted with people I have grown to trust for over quarter century. The car was inspected repairs made and the price as usual was decent. If trust and honesty means anything to you, this is the place to get your repairs.

Ashley S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2020
Great Job with Inspection and Oil Change
Thank you very much- speedy service and a great job on my inspection and oil change- thank you!

PG
Paul G.
Getzville, NY
10/10/2020
Good service - fair price
I was very satisfied with the knowledge and professionalism of the staff. Brought my car in for checkup on hoses, belts, battery, brakes, etc. They gave me a thorough report and even suggested when I should take a look at these things in the future. I felt the price for the service was very good. I just found my new permanent service garage for all my needs.

HF
HEIDI F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/03/2020
As my mom says, "They're still great guys!"
We've been bringing our cars to TMC for nearly 15 years and always get great service. And recently, when there were problems with parts, they stood by their work, and by me, and took care of my car without hesitation. When a place goes above and beyond for their customers like the team at TMC did for me recently, it's further proof that they deserve their reputation as the best in the Buffalo area.

JOHN G.
09/30/2020
They go out of their way to help especially when you need something done quickly. great service at reasonable costs.
See Above I reversed them

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
09/24/2020
electrical work
My check engine light was on and they tracked in down.
Although they kept the car overnight, it now accelerates better.

East Aurora, NY
Honda Fit
09/18/2020
Excellent service and trustworthy staff

Subaru Impreza
09/06/2020
Staff
As always the job done quickly and the staff great in these trying times.

KP
KAREN P.
09/01/2020
Good service friendly
They are very friendly and thorough.