FR
Frank R.
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Attitude
Excellent experience. And can do personalities of crew.

MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

CA
CLIFF A.
07/08/2016
aaron's promise which he reneged on
UNSATISFACTORY...if you want details the only person i will speak to would be jerry smith...713-1241-------I will NOT speak with chris and i will not speak with arron...all i got was denials, refusals to admit he made the promise, and in the end denial to keep his word...2nd consecutive UNSATISFACTORY interaction w/chris...treated me as though i was some kind of a pariah!!!
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/08/2016

Cliff,
My apologies again for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your vehicle to Black Rock. Something I was willing to do for you as a courtesy; when time permitted. I am very sorry that was misinterpreted as immediate delivery upon completion.
Furthermore, I have been working on your vehicles personally for over 15 years, my father even more; to which you always sang our high praises. I understand we all have bad days. My father was aware of the situation yesterday and I will make sure to share this with him as well.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2015
These guys just keep getting better!

TJ
TIFFANIE J.
Dodge Intrepid
10/22/2015
Not so Great
I put my car in the shop. I didn't get anything fix but yet they still charged me a few of 55 for looking at which I had know idea they do. No I wouldn't recommend them to a friend..cat or dog!

JOHN C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2015
Problem
My abs brake warning light has come on the day after being fixed and is now making a louder noise than prior to bringing it in.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/02/2015

John,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please give us a call today so we can get you in and straightened out ASAP. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Erin Smith
716-856-9666

GC
Gabrielle C.
01/21/2020
Friendly, Fast, Fair
I had a car inspection. It was easy to schedule apt online, though the confirmation email does not list the exact time you chose, so make sure to remember what time the apt was for. They were warm and helpful. I got coffee a couple blocks away and they called me within an hour. They fixed my windshield wiper and filled my tires with air at no extra charge. Very positive experience I would definitely go back.

Davail S.
Dodge Nitro
01/17/2020
See schedule appointment same day fix for a tune up on a misfire engine. Gives feedback on what was the problem and process to fix it. Great customer service
Great

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
01/15/2020
Muffler issue
Excellent honest evaluations and nothing done without owners knowledge and consent.

DON H.

DUDLEY W.
Amherst, NY
Volvo S60
01/11/2020
always great and honest service
always have had great service and honest work done!

when i brought car in for oil work i neglected to alert the guys to the 'low tire pressure' notification light on dashboard and was, unfortunately, not picked up by them either. Drove away with an even more severe "very low tire pressure' warning sign. just feedback for hoping that these routine signals are picked up as SOP.

CG
CRICKET G.
01/11/2020
Speedy, reliable service!
I’ve always had speedy and reliable service.

SN
Scott N.
Amherst, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/10/2020
Always a Good Experience
Five Stars for this consistent auto garage. Service is fast, friendly and reasonably priced. Excellent communication.

KE
Kim E.
Ford Edge
01/01/2020
Great service and communication
Brought car in for exhaust issues not wanting to replace full system if not necessary. They made only necessary repairs. Same goes for my Evsp sysstem plugged vent valve. I came away satisfied I was treated fairly

DAVID G.
Cadillac DTS
12/31/2019
Towne Motor Car’s always friendly and expert service handled this job with true efficiency and cordiality! Thank you Towne Motor car!