MI
Mohadi I.
08/05/2018
They charged me $ 1300 and car was not fixed at all
I took my BMW to this terrible place for multiple times , they carged me a total of $ 1300.00 and the car was not fixed ,same problem.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 08/06/2018

We are surprised to hear you are unhappy with our service. When we fixed your vehicle back in April it was towed in because it was overheating. As a reminder our all of our services and repairs are 100% guaranteed.

CA
CLIFF A.
07/08/2016
aaron's promise which he reneged on
UNSATISFACTORY...if you want details the only person i will speak to would be jerry smith...713-1241-------I will NOT speak with chris and i will not speak with arron...all i got was denials, refusals to admit he made the promise, and in the end denial to keep his word...2nd consecutive UNSATISFACTORY interaction w/chris...treated me as though i was some kind of a pariah!!!
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/08/2016

Cliff,
My apologies again for the misunderstanding regarding the delivery of your vehicle to Black Rock. Something I was willing to do for you as a courtesy; when time permitted. I am very sorry that was misinterpreted as immediate delivery upon completion.
Furthermore, I have been working on your vehicles personally for over 15 years, my father even more; to which you always sang our high praises. I understand we all have bad days. My father was aware of the situation yesterday and I will make sure to share this with him as well.

AA
ARCHIE A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/13/2015
These guys just keep getting better!

TJ
TIFFANIE J.
Dodge Intrepid
10/22/2015
Not so Great
I put my car in the shop. I didn't get anything fix but yet they still charged me a few of 55 for looking at which I had know idea they do. No I wouldn't recommend them to a friend..cat or dog!

JOHN C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2015
Problem
My abs brake warning light has come on the day after being fixed and is now making a louder noise than prior to bringing it in.
Erin S., Owner from Towne Motor Car responded on 07/02/2015

John,

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. Please give us a call today so we can get you in and straightened out ASAP. All of our work is 100% guaranteed.

Erin Smith
716-856-9666

TL
Tim L.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/16/2019
Easy and professional.
I needed a vehicle inspection and an oil change. The car needed 2 new tires to pass. I brought it in at 8am and they were done by 11:30am.

CT
Carol T.
10/15/2019
Quick, reliable surface!
My children recommended Towne to me. I have gone several times mostly for oil changes, but I also bought tires and a battery last year. I feel they are appreciative of my business and are honest.

Matthew S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019
Top notch would recommend
Everything from beginning to end was easy. Granted I took my car in for minor repairs but you gotta love a place that you can book an appointment online, have it confirmed by email, when i dropped it off took me 2 minutes and when I picked it up took me 3 minutes and I was out of there. Fast reliable service.

TH
TOM H.
East Aurora, NY
10/08/2019
Coolant leak on 2008 Toyota Highlander
As way of background we bring our three cars in from East Aurora to have them serviced at Towne Motorcar. All three cars are relatively old and have high mileage, hence they need periodic maintenance.
We have dealt with Chris the service writer at Towne for almost 30 years. We have always found them to be extremely fair, honest and dependable. They only do what needs to be done and always give us an accurate estimate ahead of time. I have always found their judgment and recommendations to be impeccable.
There always able to keep their appointments and get the car serviced in a day or two depending on parts availability.
In closing I can’t say enough good things about Towne motorcar.

Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2019
The Best
This place is the best: honest, competent, and focused on the customer!

AK
ANDY K.
Kenmore, NY
Volkswagen GTI
09/30/2019
oil change
Had an oil change and to check a leak in a tire. The work was done well and on time.

RICK S.
Lancaster, NY
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2019
Oil change and check up
They’re honest and don’t try to push extra work that may not need to be done at this time !

AA
ARCHIE A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2019
Honesty, the best principle!
I’ve been the owner is several businesses for many years and have dealt with other businesses for just as long. Over the years you quickly find out who are the best to deal with. These guys are at the top of my list. Recently took my car in for what I thought was a motor mount issue. Towne could have put a new one in and charged me for it but instead called a d informed me it was not needed. They could have changed it, charged me and I would not have been the wiser. Do yourself a favor support this company they will do right by you.

Sara S.
Amherst, NY
Jeep Liberty
09/10/2019
Friendly, efficient, honest.
Terrific customer service. Timely work.

MONICA B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kia Soul
09/02/2019
Decades of Service
Great service as always. I have been a customer for almost 30 years.

KEN B.
Cadillac CTS
08/27/2019
Car problem, is no problem.
I've used Towne several times and whatever the problem, is no problem for Chris and his team. Fast efficient work, great team, good mechanics. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

KP
KAREN P.
08/27/2019
Personal service
Chris provides personal and accommodating service.

DO
DENNIS O.
Grand Island, NY
08/18/2019
Outstanding customer service
Excellent service, they aways have my car done on time. I have several very old cars and they have kept them running while keeping cost down. I am always given an estimate and it is always matches the final bill. I am very happy with the service I have received and have been a customer for approximately 25+ years.

JOHN S.
Williamsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/13/2019
Exceptional Service
Great service every time.

SL
Susanne L.
Columbus, OH
08/11/2019
Had a wonderful honest experience
We are from Columbus Oh and spending a few days in Buffalo. On the way up our AC stop blowing. We were just walking around on a Friday and happened upon this place. We explained the situation to Chris and he explain what might be going on and what it might cost. We walked back to the hotel and got the car. They handled the situation quickly and under quote. Even gave us some local tips. Time and money well spent! Tha is for fitting us in!
Susanne Lockwood