TP
THERESA P.
Depew, NY
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Check Engine Light
Called and made an appointment as my check engine light was on. It was my turbo that was covered under warranty and also there was a recall on my air bags and that was fixed as well! The whole process was wonderful except for one thing... When I got back into my vehicle to leave the mechanics that drove my car in and out of the shop had grease everywhere. Steering wheel and what also looked like food particles, door handles, on my window, the shift stick. Please have the shop mechanics change their gloves, wash their hands, or use a paper towel to touch the areas they need to move the vehicle in and out of the shop. Thank you!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for writing this.  It's important that we receive these- it helps us get better!  Please accept my apology on behalf of the service department for the issues with cleanliness. I will make sure a manager knows about this!

DEBORAH G.
Tonawanda, NY
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
The service staff are amazing. They are professional and extremely efficient. They attended to every detail, and I was completely satisfied with the service of my car
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you!

Volkswagen Atlas
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Annual service
Great service by Towne VW on manufacturer's issue and tire pressure warning light on VW Atlas.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much!  We appreciate the review!

JOHN B.
Corfu, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
06/17/2020 Category: Service
No tires in stock
I am very grateful for a same day appointment to take care of a flat tire that needed to be replaced. I just don't understand why a replacement tire was not in stock and I had to wait almost two hours for one to be delivered.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much!  We appreciate the review! I am so glad service could get you in right away for an appointment! Sorry about the wait for the tire, we just don't have the room to have every tire of every size at our shop.  Thanks again!

Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen Passat
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Brought my vehicle in for service, all personnel were very knowledgeable and considerate. Great job.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much!  See you again!

WR
WILLIAM R.
Williamsville, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Good writers, bad techs
The service writers here are helpful, and polite. The techs (mechanics) are horrible. This is the second time that my car got back to me with issues it didn't have when I brought it in. And for warranty work, none the less. The techs also advise or even mandate repairs that simply aren't needed, and somehow aren't covered under warranty. This particular time I came in for a warranty repair in a broken coil spring, and rear calipers. After getting my car back, the brake rotor where the coil was replaced had a big crack in it, and the trim under the hood was incorrectly put back, and even damaged. Last time I had a warranty job, they cracked or failed to put in place interior panels, leaving me to do it myself. They also clearly don't know how to drive a manual, because my shifter comes back a little bit looser every time, meaning they are forcing the shifter into gear. Don't take your cars here for work. You will regret it if you're serious about your car.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/20/2020

Hello, sir,

I sent this review up to the service manager who, I am sure will be reaching out, if he hasn't already.

FL
FRANCIS L.
Machias, NY
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service as always.
I always get quick efficient service.

TP
friendly, knowlegable staff.

Volkswagen Atlas
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Very courteous and professional
Very courteous and professional. One and a half weeks for an appointment could ideally be shortened.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for the review.  We are working on trying to smooth out the schedule!

ROSANNE W.
Volkswagen Passat
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I brought my car in as the oil light came And the manual advised the car should be checked. I also asked that a reoccurring problem of “ticking” when started, be checked.
Neither issue could be duplicated BUT Aaron had additional checks made to continue to decipher if oil was burning or leaking. Bottom line we are to bring in the car after 650 miles and additional check on oil consumption will be done. Thank you Aaron for going several steps further to remedy the situation. Great customer service!

ROBERT B.
Depew, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
06/04/2020 Category: Service
rear view panel
Looks good, no complaints. The person who did the work deserves a raise, excellent job.

PB

KATHERINE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2020 Category: Service
VW
Was done in a timely manner!

DEBRA B.
Clarence Center, NY
Volkswagen Golf
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Always a pleasure doing business with Towne VW.

We appreciate you!