CR
CHERYL R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
followup to service on my 2009 Jetta
I have been a VW owner since 2015. Schmidt's and now Towne have been the primary servicer of my Wolfsburg since that time. I continue to make you service dept. my primary servicer as I know that I will get the correct and most thorough work done to keep my Wolfsburg running right so I am safe on the road. Of course you have the best service advisor in Lisa Martin and in her team. She is very professional and courteous, will listen to my explanations of the problem, ask the appropriate questions to get more concise information, stay focused on the problem with her team until it gets fixed. She and her team are honest and I trust them implicitly. I have been in 5 times in the last 14 days with two major issues and yesterday, I was advised of and ensuing issue with carbon on my values that if taken care of when my manifold was being repaired would be better for all, me and the team making the job 2 hours longer versus 6 hours if done separately. I appreciated this notification. As I am a senior with mobility and health issues it is imperative that I have a functional dependable car. With Lisa and her team I know that will happen and that's why I travel 13 miles out to Bowmansville versus going to Northtown VW or to a AAA shop. I have always been treated with the most gracious respect and courtesy. Which hasn't been my experience in the past at other service depts. of other businesses. I can either wait for the car, have a shuttle or have a loaner, all for my needs and comfort. Weather permitting I am also provided with a courtesy wash, so very much a welcomed surprise the first time it happened and much appreciated especially in the winter taking off the salt and grit of the winter roads. Thank you for all you have done for me and my beautiful Wolfsburg. I am one of your best advertisements and speak very highly of Towne, Lisa and her team. The skill and thoroughness provided by them keeps me coming back. You are blessed to have such a wonderful employee team, especially Lisa who coordinates it all working for you. I expect to be back in June for my inspection but I know if my dash starts to indicate 'something' to me, I am confident that either driving my Wolfsburg there or having AAA tow me there as they have a few times before, that I will be listened to and get the proper skilled work I need to get my car up and running properly again. Thank you for your continued great service. You are more then 5 stars to me. Lisa and her team overall are at least a 10 in my book. Most grateful and appreciative for all you do for me and Wolfsburg!!!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 03/07/2019

Well this is just an amazig review.  First of all, THANK YOU for your business and your continued loyalty to us!  It's customers like you who make all of this worthwhile! We cannot thank you enough for these kind words.  We will absolutely make sure Lisa and her managers know how happy you are.  Thank you so much for writing this!

PR
PATRICK R.
Niagara Falls, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional and efficient service!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you so much for this review!

Akron, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Towne VW
The service at Towne VW is always friendly, helpful, and attentive. It is a very comfortable atmosphere, and the work is completed expertly.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much- you are always so great to us when you come in!

RL
RICHARD L.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond!
I am SO impressed! I can't believe how far above and beyond that Lisa and her team went on my behalf. They were diligent and committed to making sure the admittedly mysterious issues with my car were solved. They were able to figure it out and, in the process, completely blow me away with their professionalism and commitment to their customers. I'll be back every time, that's for sure! Thank you so much Lisa, you were a lifesaver and a joy to work with!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 02/11/2019

Wow!  What a great review!  Thank you so much for this!

AV
ANN V.
Lockport, NY
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department here is great. They get the job done as quickly and as economically as possible. Great people to work with.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/20/2019

So happy everything worked out for you!  Thank you for always taking the time to write us a review.  We appreciate it....and we appreciate your loyalty to us over these past years!

LYNN S.
Amherst, NY
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed!
I have been buying my cars and having them serviced by Schmidt's VW/Audi for years and was concerned when they were bought out by Towne VW/Audi. But it's the same staff and same high quality service so there was no need for concern. It's not the name of the dealership...it's the people who work there and their commitment to satisfaction guaranteed!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/20/2019

We couldn't have asked for a better review.  Thank you for sticking with us through the change and through all these years.  It's customers like YOU who make our jobs worthwhile!  Keep enjoying that beetle!!!

Depew, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
The staff was very accommodating working around my schedule and arranging a loaner vehicle. The repair was done before expected.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/20/2019

So glad we could accomodate your work schedule!  We will always try to work around what you have going on to get you in and out as eficiently as possible.  Keep enjoying that Jetta and thank you for taking the time to review us!

Orchard Park, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Car in for service, Allison and Lisa were awesome! Everything was done quickly and correctly.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for this great review!  We will make sure Lisa and Allison's managers know how happy you were with your Tiguan service!  See you next time!

TO
TYLER O.
West Seneca, NY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Today I had the pleasure of working with Lisa from the service department. She was absolutely fantastic and very informative and pleasant to work with.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/03/2019

So glad you had a great experience when you brought in the Passat!  I'll make sure Lisa's managers know!  See you again soon!

SN
STEVEN N.
Kent, NY
Volkswagen Golf
12/31/2018 Category: Service
all of towne VW crew in buffalo
I want to thank everyone who helped me w TECHNO stuff in the 2018 golf SE. Awesome car. It had some glitches in TECH. I am old now and prefer stuff w/o all that nonsense. I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE EXTRA EFFORT AND LOANERS DURING MY CAR PROBLEMS. I RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR AWESOME SERVICE. VW PRODUCTS? NOPE. I am sorry I cannot suggest to anybody I know BUY VW. In the 80s I wanted one sooo bad. Wasn't affordable (had 71 opel gt). then 65 chevyII nova. Then Dakota trucks. I do not like the 21st century practice of CAPITALISM! Your company and extra measures to keep me happy and content go beyond measure. VW cars? I will tell people I come across get an older used car. too much TECH
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 01/03/2019

Well, thank you for the kind words about us.  Glad we could help you on our end.  Take care!

JEROME S.
Lancaster, NY
Volkswagen Routan
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience work done on time and a great price highly recommend this dealerships service

Thank you!

Akron, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and accommodation
The dealer always provides excellent customer service and top-notch mechanical work.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you so very much for this fantastic review.  We are very proud of the work we perfrom and are so happy you are satisfied with your visit!  Have a great day!

JOE B.
Franklinville, NY
Volkswagen Golf
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Integrity
They did what they said they were going to do and in a timely fashion. And, they offered a loaner car without me asking.
Shows they care about their customers.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you so much for this review.  It's kind words like this that keep us going.  We truly appreciate your review and promise to always have integrity in our dealings with our customers!

PS
PETER S.
Orchard Park, NY
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The employees.
Quickly in and out, well served.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for such a nice review!

Volkswagen Atlas
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Excellent service and accommodations to fix the problem.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the review  We are glad you had a good appointment with us!

WC
WILLIAM C.
S Cheek, NY
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Action 66J8
Excellent service that begins with an easy scheduling of the appointment to the drive off in a washed and properly serviced vehicle by their highly competent staff.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Wow this is an amazing review!  Thank you so much for this!

JAMES G.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Quality work, no drama
Everybody should have a service consultant like mine. Dropped off the car, left for a trip, services were performed, car was washed and ready for my retrieval after a red-eye flight. Text messages upon completion, a phone call a day or two later tosettle the bill. FIVE stars.
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for writing this review!  We, of course, appreciate you so much!  Take care!

COLLEEN H.
Alden, NY
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
I brought my VW in for the 60,000 mile service. I ended up getting new brakes and tires as well. My service consultant Jarrett was fabulous! He kept me updated and helped with a discount. My tiguan is riding like a new car!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

Wow what a fantastic review!  I'll make sure Jarrett and team know how happy you are!  Enjoy that Tiguan!

NS
NEIL S.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
In and Out in 30!
Had to get my car inspected. And the service department squeezed me in with NO problem at all. In and Out in 30 min. I definitely will be back for my other repairs!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 12/10/2018

We will always do our best to accomodate what you need to do! Thanks so much for this review- enjoy that Passat!

KELLY S.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Repair of my Jetta
Great service as always. Nicole who runs the shuttle is wonderful!
Kristen G. from Towne Volkswagen responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks so much for this review! We are so happy you had a good appt with your Jetta and we will make sure Nicole and her manager know you had a good visit, too!