JOEL R.
10/03/2020
I can count on the work to be of good quality and I feel safer.
My problem with my car was accomplished in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!
Jan Rudzik

LUCY S.
09/27/2020
I found Toyopros on line & I’m grateful I did!
I have a 1999 Toyota Rav 4. I bought it brand new, & it still looks that way.
I moved here from Las Vegas about a year ago & I had a great mechanic there & I believe I found a great mechanic here. Dave at Toyopros seems to be reliable, reasonable, & of good character, & I’m thankful for that.

JOE F.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/25/2020
Thank you for fitting me in today. You did the car repair so quickly. Huge relief!

Upland, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
Accommodating apts, Personable, Knowledgable
They accommodate last minute apts within a day or so. They're knowledgeable and personable. I also appreciate the clean waiting room with coffee and sometimes a newspaper. Thank you

SHERI W.
San Dimas, CA
Very honest & friendly.
I always bring my car to Dave. Very honest & reliable. This last visit he took me in right away & I was out in no time!

PC
PAT C.
Always excellent
I have been a customer since Rick opened about 1980. Dave carries on the same high standards of practice. I have referred many people who have also been very satisfied.

TR
TRACIE R.
Covina, CA
Kia Sorento
09/14/2020
Very nice people
They fixed my problem Got me in and out I have taken my cars there before and never had any problems
With there work

MONICA S.
09/11/2020
Excellent servicr
They take care of your vehicles needs at a fair price as well.

MICHELLE P.
Covina, CA
09/02/2020
Just the feeling of We Care
I was referred by one of my best friends and they were so amazing. I didn’t have a ride home offered to bring me home and drive my vehicle back without question. When we got to my house opened the trunk up there and gave a guess but said we would call u. They were patent and reasonable told me what else I needed done and to come back when I can.. I will continue going there for my Highlander hands down ..

PD
PAT D.
Honda Civic Si
08/31/2020
Been long time customer n recommended to family member!

GI
GEORGE I.
Professional, Honest and Reasonable in price as well
I am really happy with Dave and his crew they same me hundreds of dollars every year .

JOY G.
Azusa, CA
Nissan Frontier
08/31/2020
Always pleased w/service and efficiency!

JANET P.
CA
Lexus LS 430
So Pleased by Dave at the desk, & all of the employees
Well when it comes to service... this is the place. First time I have ever been here & let me tell you they are professional they tell you how long is going to be what’s wrong with your car they’re spot on very polite they listen to you and they help to get your car back on the road in very little down time!!! Very pleased with everyone. This is the place to where I will go from now on. Thank you Toyopros!!! Outstanding Work!! Very pleased with you work one and all!

JERRY T.
La Verne, CA
Satisfied Customer
David and his crew are very professional and respectful. Toyopro is a great place for car repair! They are fair and never overcharged me.

LP
LISA P.
Azusa, CA
Honest, great work
Toyopros is a great place to have work done to your car. Dave is honest and trustworthy. He won’t sell you something just to make money. He does what he says he will do. They have been around for years and I won’t go anywhere else!