Toyota of Lake City

Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Kit D. on 04/03/2018
"Excellent customer service!"
I just purchased a Prius Four with the help of Jackson Hu at Toyota of Lake City. He worked diligently to locate the car I wanted (red with technology package and “leather” seats). He was friendly, attentive and had great follow through on all the little details needed when an Alaskan purchases a car from a remote dealership (Seattle). I was never pressured to buy add-ons I didn’t want, something I’ve never experienced in my fifty years of buying vehicles! He and Shay Wilson in the finance department are well-versed in using the USAA car buying process. I received excellent service from Jackson - he even returned calls on his day off. He’s a straightforward and transparent salesman and works for a dealership that supports him in that approach.
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 10:03 AM
Anna M. on 03/30/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Do not honor their word. "
After putting a deposit down on a vehicle and committing to pay list price over the phone I was told that a purchase order was in and the car was ours. We drove two hours to pick up the car and 15 minutes before arriving we were called and told that they sold it to another customer who offered to pay above list price. They insisted that they didn’t knowingly leverage our offer to rip off another customer and acknowledging that mistakes were made on their part they told us that they ‘wanted to make it right’. They encouraged us to look at a car that was over our budget and after repeatedly appealing to the sales person to be straight with us she assured us that they would be able to lower the price in light of what happened. After stringing us along for hours it was apparent that they were not even attempting to “make it right” but instead trying to upsell us on a car we knew from the beginning that we could not afford. I felt unheard, disrespected, and dehumanized throughout this entire experience. They do not honor their word and wasted our entire day. They had plenty of opportunities to level with us and salvage this experience instead we were lied to repeatedly and in the end, it was obvious that we were only a paycheck to these folks.
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 10:09 AM
Alexandra G. on 03/20/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Relaxed Car Buying Experience"
Excellent service from the minute I arrived at Toyota of Lake City. Corey Nelson was professional, knowledgable about the cars, and helped me feel completely relaxed throughout the car buying experience. I usually cringe at the thought of buying a car, but with Corey it was actually fun.
Service Date: 03/10/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018 06:56 PM
Bayarsaikhan D. on 03/18/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Purchased a new vehicle "
Excellent service provided by Anna Moon, my sales person. She was very patient, knowledgeable, and professional. Couldn't be happier with the deal we worked out. Special thanks for Anna Moon.
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 03/18/2018 08:23 PM
Mario H. on 03/12/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Car Buying Experience"
I purchased a new 2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited on 3/10/18. I knew the exact vehicle (exterior color, interior color, and options package) that I wanted. I had quotes from multiple dealerships outside of the Seattle Metropolitan Area that were very aggressive (very good prices). Joy Laydbak was my sales person and worked with the General Manager Chris Pappas to get me exactly what I wanted and to give me the price that I wanted. They earned my business and I will buy my next Toyota from them and tell all of my friends about them as well. I can not say enough good things about my experience. I am not easy to please and I felt like they gave me everything that I asked for, with no hassle or fuss. Also the Finance manager Shay Wilson made the purchase process as painless as possible and went the extra mile to save me money by recommending and discussing Toyota Finance options with me. This dealership understands customer service because Chris Pappas understands customers. Thanks guys.
Service Date: 03/10/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 05:14 PM
dorj E. on 03/12/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Thank you so much Anna Moon"
I went to Lake City Toyota to purchase a toyota Corolla 2018 but I found out it wasn’t the right fit for me. My Salesmen Anna Moon was GREAT, she took the time to evaluate my needs and help me find a car that would fit more of what I was looking for. She actually took the time to sit with me and get to know me on a personal level and she kept checking in on me through the entire process. truly felt Chris and Tim cared about taking the time to ensure to find the right vehicle I wanted and that I was happy with my choice.
I’m still blown away with the car buying experience at Lake City Toyota!!! I will definitely be back for my next vehicle!!

Thanks again Anna Moon .!!!!!!!!!!
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 04:31 PM
Doug C. on 02/28/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Thanks Nick W. for helping me get a new Tacoma"
Recently had the pleasure of working with Nick in sales. Couldn't be happier with the deal we worked out. He didn't have to sell me on the Tacoma. This is my third in 10 years. His pleasant demeanor, enthusiasm, and knowledge of his product helped make spending a huge amount of money almost painless.

If you are needing a new Toyota, go by TLC and hook up with him
Service Date: 02/27/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018 08:30 AM
Daniel P. on 02/28/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Nick/AJ great customer service"
Nick and AJ are the reason I had one of the best car buying experiences so far. I originally went in to just look at a Tacoma and was firm on not buying that day and I was in no hurry for a truck. AJ showed me around and Nick help me with numbers. Not once did I feel pressured to buying a vehicle. Considering I let them know I wasn't buying, they still helped me with all my needs and showed me many options for my car search. I loved the truck I went there for and appreciated the customer service I received from both Nick and Aj. So i went back the next day only wanting to work with Nick/AJ because I felt they can help me reach a great price...and they DID! They were easy going, patient, respectful, and willing to negotiate. Knowing I can buy that truck at most Toyota dealerships, I wanted exceptional customer service to make my buying experience as easy as possible and these guys delivered. Thanks Nick and AJ! I love my new truck!
Service Date: 02/27/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018 02:08 AM
K B. on 02/27/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Above and Beyond expectations!!"
I am beyond impressed! Our sales person Joy was outstanding! And the manager Kareem went above and beyond our expectations! We are now happy owners of a New 2018 Camry se! We LoVe it! We had came in during the week after a dentist appointment just to get an idea on pricing with our Costco Executive membership. My husband is still new to the US and is needing to start building credit; we had researched and were decinging on either a RAV4 or Camry. We had a price range and budget and were sure on getting 0% financing. Joy was so kicked back, honest and no pressure what so ever! We knew we wanted to buy new and planned to in the month. It was a awesome experience! I have bought 2 used cars and from great sales people but Toyota of lake city was by far the top of all the dealerships we visited! The Manager Kareem did more than what I would ever expect to get us exactly what we wanted! We got the 0% financing and kept under our budget and even though they didn’t have the exact model with color and everything we wanted that didn’t stop him! He promised us he’d find the car we wanted! Sure enough came back in next day car on its way signed all paperwork and following day drove off in our 2018 Camry! Not to mention that Joy even stayed late after the time she was suppose to get off work to accommodate for our pick up time that evening! We were shocked how happy she was! It was like she was driving off in new car! Lol. You can just see how much she loves helping her customers! Thank you Joy! Huge Thank you to Manager Kareem and everyone in service department that got the car in and ready for us to drive it home! Can’t wait to come back to you guys for my Sienna!!! See you in a few yrs! Costco Auto program is amazing as well! Take advantage of it!!
Service Date: 02/25/2018
Review Created: 02/27/2018 10:41 AM
Sean C. on 02/23/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best Transaction from Jackson."
Right of the bat I was lucky enough to get Jackson Hu as my salesman. He took the time getting to know me. Turns out we have the same interested. I was torn apart between a highlander and a 4runner. Jackson did a evaluation on what vehicle was right for me. He didn't sway me in any position. In fact, he gave me some really good questions that I would never thought about making my decision. Jackson made me comfortable dealing with him. After choosing a 4runner, my parents came to the dealership to see what car I was looking at. Jackson was kind and respectful to my parents. They said that he is true gentlemen.

I will never forget buying my first Toyota from Jackson. Toyota of Lake City welcomed me in with open arms and took care of myself and my family. Thanks again!
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 08:50 AM
Linda W. on 02/15/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Adding insult to injury"
They sell me a 2016 Prius with no spare (and do not mention that), provide a solution for flat tires that runs the tire and the sensor for tire pressure (according to our service rep), and then send me a notice telling me I need to buy an extra tire from them for ~ $450 (including wheel). This after my 6th flat tire and my need to buy at least one new tire.
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 07:06 AM
Martin R. on 01/30/2018
"Excellent Service"
Excellent service provided by Jackson Hu my sales person; I will comeback to Toyota of Lake City for my next car.
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 12:50 PM
becky h. on 01/23/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"they got my deposit...and things went downhill. terrible experience"
Costco auto program matched me with Toyota of Lake City. If you want good communication, timely follow through, and professional interaction when you finally get around to buying a new car, I suggest you go elsewhere . Even after my awful experience (2 months to get my car..mishandling of paperwork, not delivering car to the shipper, no communication) the customer service person called me, said they would look into this, and NEVER called me back. Customer service is not nearly as important as getting your money when it comes to this dealership.
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2018 11:49 AM
richard s. on 01/20/2018
"first class salesman"
purchased a Tacoma on 01/05/2018.George Chakar,our salesman, was pleasantly professional, knowledgeable and accommodating throughout the sales process. I highly recommend him.
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 09:43 AM
Randy K. on 12/31/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Decent experience. Great salesperson"
Recently purchased a Tacoma through the Costco car buying program. Our salesperson, Jackson Hu was very easy to work with. We had a lot of questions as we don't purchase vehicles very often and he was extremely patient and helpful in answering our questions. They did not have the exact type of Tacoma that we were looking for and Jackson went out of his way to find us what we were interested in. There was a slight issue when we went to pick up the truck but it was handled very professionally and we didn't feel any ill will from anyone we dealt with for bringing the issue up. Have had to call Jackson with questions since bringing the truck home and each time he has been very kind and patient. Would definitely recommend dealing with him.
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/31/2017 03:18 PM
AL M. on 12/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Open and comfortable friendly and business like approach "
Great environment and a very good sales staff especially James Cui who spent a great deal time pointing out the uniqueness of the Prius Prime. James put together a very competitive deal and I bought the car that day.
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 07:10 PM
John K. on 12/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent car buying experience"
Just bought 2018 4Runner limited throughout the Costco program. Worked with James who found a vehicle that met our needs and we purchased it with trade in all in a single trip. James and others at the dealership were knowledgeable, courteous and made the process enjoyable. Never any pressure at all. We received a great price and a few other small discounts and walked away feeling like a fair deal was made between us both. Never owned a Toyota before and am looking forward to many years of reliable performance. Thanks again to James for his professionalism.
Service Date: 12/03/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 04:13 PM
Seumas G. on 11/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Thank you George and Raad"
Last August my partner and I went car shopping and bought a 2017 RAV4 XLE Hybrid with the generous help of George Chaker and Raad Albasha. George spent all the time needed to help us reconcile what we wanted in a vehicle with the available inventory. Raad had the harder job of going over all the numbers and helping us get past the bottom-line anxiety. He got us there, though, and we are completely satisfied with the price we paid and the overall deal. George and Raad helped us make the right decision and we love our new RAV4.
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 11:11 PM
Anthony B. on 11/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great and easy purchase "
I had a great and easy purchase here at Toyota of Lake City. My dealer, Jackson Hu was courteous and knowledgeable. Very good experience.
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 07:38 PM
Floricita S. on 11/18/2017
"Thank you George"
I bought a 2017 Toyota Corolla SE last week through the Costco Car Program. George Chaker helped us find the car I wanted and the whole process was very pleasant. I did not feel any pressure for their other offers and am very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks also to Chris and Shay for expediting things. I would recommend friends to do business with this dealership.
Service Date: 11/10/2017