Sally S.
05/21/2021
Female worked there years
I lived like a pauper. I was a tool
I wasn't making money but the system is incestuous....recruiting lackeys and hopefuls with initial compliments. One becomes the worm at the end of a fish hook and expendable. I stood outside for hours in the sun and was called in for wearing a visor to protect my face. I was forced to take off. Subsequently I had to have a cancerous lesion removed. Don't work for a car dealership.

BC
Blenda C.
Lake City, FL
01/09/2021
Go anywhere but here!
I have received the worst service ever at the Toyota dealership in Lake City. All they care about is making us feel not the customer. The paper tag that they put on this car has expired two days ago I have contacted them and ask about Another paper tag or where to pick up my hard plate that I purchased their response was I need to contact separate because he was either hand and they had nothing to do with it. The finance guy failed to give me the information to contact corporate and when questioned hung the phone up in my face.

NM
N M.
01/02/2021
Dont Buy Here
I have leased a car here twice. Never again. Most recently the sales person told me that Hondas have higher customer loyalty, that he wasn't making any money to help me with my purchase, that the car I got had safety features that it doesn't. To top it off, this is the 2nd time that the price changed between my agreement to lease and the the signing of papers in the finance office. The first time the insurance rates (GAP) increased the monthly above what I was quoted by a small amount, but it was still a good deal. The 2nd time, I knew that this was part of the process so I asked for finance quote that specifically included the insurance. I also asked for detail that I could take home overnight to run the numbers with my budget. Then I went back to purchase, and once again the numbers went up. The Finance guy seems so confused and the people who quoted me the original are not around. I do like the car and the service team is great. But I will never purchase or lease through Lake City again. They are high pressure and don't tell the truth.

NB
Nancy B.
05/23/2020
not so happy about service
I thought service included vacuuming and cleaning inside of car---did not even touch the front seat area or take mat out to clean which was full of sand and no wipe down of steer wheel etc (corona).
While know they don't wash cars any more, used to always give a comp car wash at nearby place. Did no receive that either.
Perhaps, they were just super busy---however, main reason I go to Lake City is because of past good service. Even bought the car there. May have to return to Spokane for next car!

David H.
04/17/2020
Very helpful service, excellent experience.
George Chaker was very courteous, professional and helpful. The whole process of buying a new Yaris was faster and smoother than I expected. His knowledge and skill in this process was truly impressive.

RP
Ryan P.
Clinton, WA
03/21/2020
Great experience, good people.
James fielded my call when I inquired on a 2020 4runner. I knew what I wanted and was prepared for all the sales tactics. To my surprise James Lynch wasnt your typical salesman. He was polite, understanding and very helpful. He went out of his way to disinfect and sanitize all the areas we encountered (covid-19, which I am certain was not part of his sales training). I can be a difficult customer but after working with James and with the help of Karim (sales manager), we reached a deal. We were able to get the EXACT vehicle we wanted all the way down to the floor mats! Go see James!

HK
Hedi K.
03/13/2020
Awesome experience and excellent customer service!
My daughter and I had an awesome experience at the dealership and we were able to drive away with her first car today. Ali Haider made sure that we got the car that met our needs. Keep up the good work!

Robert B.
02/11/2020
Beware of Rav4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue
The purchase experience was pleasant and efficient. I used the internet sales process and ordered my Rav4 Hybrid since what I wanted was not in stock. Delivery was about 6 weeks.

However, to all future buyers beware there is a known defect with the fuel tank that was not disclosed to me at the time of purchase. The Rav4 2019 Hybrid fuel tank is 14.5 gallons. My vehicle will only fill to about 10 gallons meaning the range of the vehicle is reduced by approximately 175 miles. No idea what this means to resale but assume it has a negative impact.

Toyota's response is useless. I have a case opened and there are no updates or feedback. When I first contacted Lake City about the issue, the service person said to bring the vehicle in for service. I assumed the problem would be corrected. I came in on a Saturday only to be told this is a know issue and there is currently no fix. You think the service representative could have told me this on the phone instead of wasting my time.

I am totally frustrated with Toyota. Selling a vehicle with a known defect and not disclosing this at the time of sale is, in my opinion, terrible sales practices and customer service.

KP
Karen P.
Tacoma, WA
02/02/2020
Positive experience at Toyota of Lake City
I wanted to give a shout out to Toyota of Lake City and especially to Oleksandra 'Olie' Iarmosink. Olie is the most caring and patient Sales Associate I have ever worked with. I had never driven an SUV before but Olie was so very calm and patient, she made me feel so much at ease. She truly is a gem. Thank you so much Olie for all your work in making our car purchase such a wonderful experience! We highly recommend Toyota of Lake City for your next car purchase and please ask for Olie. She is a highly ethical human being.

John B.
01/28/2020
Great buying experience!
Had a great, low-pressure, simple buying experience here, thanks to Jackson in Sales and Shay in Finance. Jackson showed us only the cars we were interested in, no upsell, and Shay explained all the financing details in an easy to understand way. I recommend ToLC 100%.

CN
Chris N.
Oak Harbor, WA
12/27/2019
1 Star since 0 Doesn’t work
I bought a new 4Runner from this place and was told financing through Toyota instead of using the loan I got from my bank would get me a $500 rebate.

So I made it clear, the rebate was the deciding factor to go with toyota instead of my bank, the finance manager understood this, but when I checked later, he left the rebate off any paperwork. When I spoke to him he chalked it up to a miscommunication on his end.

The miscommunication being he didn’t tell me that the rebate was cancelled out by buying the VSA he kept pushing. He is the only person in the room with that information but he had the nerve to say to me, “I thought that was clear”.

Go here if you want the people handling your money to rip you off.

Dania W.
Beaverton, OR
12/18/2019
Awesome Experience
Toyota of Lake City was such an awesome buying experience all around. The salesperson helped me find the perfect car for my lifestyle and needs. I leased a Toyota Avalon with absolutely no hassle. It was a quick and smooth purchase with minimal difficulty and a great rate. I am completely satisfied with my car and my experience at this location!

Brook B.
11/29/2019
not recommend
I do not recommend to anybody they charged me for Recalls Notice and did something unnecessary service We went to for no charge beware people especially if you do not speck English I spoke with the main Toyota company over the phone too he said no charge but it is on the process my case none star 0

Brooke B.
11/28/2019
good customer service ,explain the service and the money how much it cost
I sent my husband to Toyota Lake city because of we got recall paper from Toyota company with no charge the customer service told him to come back later when he went to pick up his car they charged him 800.60
the car is clean no problems but they said they checked every things even they did not change any parts of the car.my husband could not explain because does not speak English the customer service said I mention about the service and your millage is over 60 so that is why you have to pay other wise I am not giving your car I was at work talking and listening my husband over the phone while they were talking talking each other the then I asked talk to the manger but he refused to talk to me finally we have to pay half 400.30 but still It is too much money for us specially the car did not need any repair Any way you be careful specially immigrant people do not speak English well I strongly not advice to go Lake city dealer Toyota I give them less than 0 star

NA
Nikki A.
03/26/2019
2019 RAV4
My God I am unhappy with Toyota LakeCity. I am a women went there alone, they cheat me they sold me over price by $1000 dollars, also the financial he was lie to me about my score. He also threated me to buy all the nonsense coverage in 2019 RAV4 when I said no he called me names in front of my child. After all the RAVA4 they said it was new but guess what with 30 mileage on it. After all the same RAVA4 the same color less than $1000 in Toyota Lynnwood.