4.6

JOSEPH R.
Gig Harbor, WA
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service seems to be nonexistent.
When I purchased this vehicle I was told from finance that it would take two weeks to get my plates but he would put a rush on it. I explained that I could not get a Good to Go pas without the plates. I checked with Joe Liotta who checked with the title manager who said 10 days from when the check cleared, which would be the 24th. I told him the check had cleared two days before. He said there was nothing he could do and passed me off to Mike Brown. I told him I wanted my plates as promised. He said in order to do that I would have to provide proof that my check cleared. I then suggested that he call the company's bank. He checked with the manager who said that they don't do that. I find it hard to believe that a multi million dollar company cannot determine if a check cleared or not. How ridiculous does this sound. Joe Liotta passed the buck and the title manager could have taken care of this but chose not to. How would this sound on a Facebook post? I purchased three vehicles from Titus Will and was never treated this way. I will be purchasing my next car with them this Spring. I did receive a call from Mike Brown later in the day saying I could pick up my plates which I did the next day. No apology.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/24/2020

Hi Joseph -

I'm sorry we weren't able to get your plates to you that quickly. Our protocol is not to release plates until the deal has been funded or funds have cleared our account. I'm sorry this wasn't properly explained to you. If we need to make an exception to our policy we ask the customer to verify the funds have cleared by providing proof. I understand you were driving and not able to provide proof at that time. I'm glad we were able to accommodate your request to get them to you that same day.  We do appreciate your business and hope you'll give us another opportunity to earn your trust.

Sincerely,

Enumclaw, WA
01/21/2020 Category: Sales
Not much I have to drive in Washinton to get to this dealer!
Service was fine
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

TRACY L B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Attention to people
Really personable people that are great to work with
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Tracy. We're glad to hear you had a good experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your Toyota Camry!

JENETTE H.
Sequim, WA
The PEOPLE are amazing!
There are several Toyota dealerships between our home and Puyallup, but we came to Puyallup because we thought that they would have better inventory. When we arrived it was POURING (rain!) outside and we were looking at trucks in the lot. Eddie came out to assist us, and the rest is history. Such an awesome experience! Eddie was so professional and personable. Everyone we had contact with that day was so welcoming and the best part: HONEST! We had had a BAD experience with our local dealership (Wilder) and this experience with Eddie and the team was so far from that: perfect.
I am the consumer who tells EVERYONE I know and meet if I have a bad experience or a good experience in the shopping world. Everyone knows that Wilder was dishonest and EVERYONE knows that Puyallup is the BEST dealership.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jenette. We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our team, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Eddie. We hope you're loving your new Toyota Tacoma!

RP
ROBERT P.
Kirkland, WA
Toyota Sequoia
01/19/2020 Category: Sales
Well run company.
They took great care of us on a very busy day, thanks to a great staff.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Robert. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Congratulations!

MARGO C.
Seattle, WA
01/19/2020 Category: Sales
From the moment I made the first connection, explained what I was looking for, Mr. Lucas went to work and find just the car I was looking for. As I was sick and couldn’t come right away , but when I arrived and took the car for a test drive, he picked just the right car. I love my car and I thank everyone who helped get the right price, and all the details of future services for the car. Thanks
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Margo. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Mr. Lucas. Congratulations!

BN
BACHTHOM N.
Tacoma, WA
01/18/2020 Category: Sales
5 Star for Nils! Come see him!
Nils is very down to earth. He is very professional but also has a good sense of humor. He made the car buying process as simple as possible. Not anything against him as he did all he can, but we felt a little awkward dealing with the finance manager as he “bundled” in gap insurance. Very sneaky as the offer he used to keep our pricing the same was the offer available on the Toyota website. Just be real from the beginning. I understand if you have quotas to hit but being dishonest about something does not help. Looking back the total offer was for $1000(online) so not sure if we got the best deal as I only saw the $500 off from Toyota financial services. Needless to say, we probably won’t be buying any cars soon, BUT if we did we would go back to see Nils!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Bachthom. We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we're very glad to hear that you had a good experience with Nils. We hope you love your new Toyota 4Runner!

JUAN R.
Puyallup, WA
01/16/2020 Category: Sales
Warm welcome and friendly team
The Toyota Puyallup team is extremely friendly. Everyone always has a smile on their faces and treats each customer with the upmost respect. Always looking forward to help the customer with their needs
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Juan. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We hope you're enjoying your new Toyota RAV4!

Port Orchard, WA
Nice folks
Nice folks. Low pressure.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Corolla!

Puyallup, WA
01/16/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service started out great; however, the follow up is falling short
My purchasing experience was great. I even got to drive my car off the show room floor (after they took the big red bow off). Everyone I dealt with on that day was awesome. The complaint I have is with the follow up. I was told I would be receiving a call from the service department within a week to set up an appointment to do the additional services; however, it has been almost 3 weeks and I haven't heard from anyone.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we're happy to hear you had a positive buying experience. Your concerns have been escalated to our team, and someone should be following up with you shortly. Congratulations on your new Toyota Camry!

KP
KYLE P.
Bonney Lake, WA
01/14/2020 Category: Sales
Great sales experience
Friendly, efficient, no-pressure sales experience. We will definitely start there in the future!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Kyle. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and this is so nice to hear. We hope you love your new vehicle!

Renton, WA
01/13/2020 Category: Sales
great buying experience.
walked into this dealership knowing i was buying a vehicle, the sales staff and management was very professional and made the process quite easy.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we're so glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations!

TN
TRUONG N.
Kent, WA
01/12/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly
Everyone was so friendly, they made sure everything was going to work out for me. I didn’t feel pressured to buy anything, I felt very welcomed
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Truong. We appreciate your business, and this is fantastic to hear. We hope you're loving your new Toyota RAV4!

Ruston, WA
01/11/2020 Category: Sales
Just outstanding service
Todd Requa helped us find the car we wanted and helped us keep it in our budget!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We're happy to hear you found a great vehicle, and we'll certainly pass the praise on to Todd. Congratulations!

Seattle, WA
01/11/2020 Category: Sales
knowledgable staff responsive to needs
response to needs-- regarding providing information and attention. pleasant, interactive knowledgable
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota 4Runner!