4.6

JAMES A.
Buckley, WA
Wonderful experience
Brandon was our sales representative. He spent a lot of time with us and treated us as if we were the most important customer who had ever walked through the door. We bought a RAV 4 Hybrid XLE and the price was cheaper than anywhere else we shopped. I very highly recommend Toyota of Puyallup.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, James. We're thrilles to hear you had such a positive experience with Brandon, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Toyota owner for 10 plus years
Very friendly and helpful. Let me know what I need right away and what I could do later so I didn’t have to spend a lot. Thank you
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad to hear your visit went well. If there's ever anything we can do even better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

BG
BRIAN G.
Bonney Lake, WA
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Great vehicles and service!
I've purchased 2 new vehicles from Toyota of Puyallup. Both have been stellar, but the 4 Runner is definitely my favorite!

The service team has exceeded my expectations over the last 5 years. Pretty easy for them considering that the vehicles are so reliable. For the longer services at 45 and 90k miles they gave me a comparable vehicle as a loaner, so I didn't have to rely on other people or wait at the dealership.

Highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or new to them vehicle!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Brian. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

Covington, WA
Super great customer service
Super friendly easy to talk to and explain things in detail
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, We appreciate your positive feedback, and we're so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience. Congrats on your new vehicle!

ROSALAND G.
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/31/2019

We appreciate your business, Rosaland. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Tacoma, WA
12/30/2019 Category: Sales
Exceptional personalized service and support
I greatly appreciated the professional service and exceptional support from Chuck Scott and Todd Requa concerning my purchase of a 2020 at Puyallup Toyota. I have purchased numerous vehicles through sales manager Chuck Scott. His strong communication skills and his ability to connect with a customer to reach the best purchase decision is exemplary.
Todd also displayed similar skills that made my purchase seamless and clearly he is an asset to Toyota of Puyallup.
A special thank you to Sales manager Jeff Goossens who provided the final steps on the day the car was delivered.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/31/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with Todd, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new Toyota!

JOHN R.
University Place, WA
A great experience
Everyone was pleasant. The salesman was very nice and did not pressure us. Highly recommended.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, John. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations!

EF
ESPER F.
Morton, WA
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick reliable service. Friendly staff.
Fast friendly service. Always completed on time or quicker.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/30/2019

We appreciate your business, Esper. Thank you for your kind words!

SD
SHAWN D.
WA
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy in service.
The place is GREAT.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Shawn. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again!

TJ
TANER J.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Puyallup Toyota
Toyota of Puyallup is the best been going here the last couple years saved me lots of money compared to Jiffy Lube. Great service and delicious cookies.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Taner. We appreciate your business!

Toyota Tundra
TRD off road
Our sales rep took the time & approach to totally satisfy our needs
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We appreciate your business!

KC
KEEGAN C.
Tacoma, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Excellent customer service
I was treated like a valued customer from booking the appointment to picking up my vehicle. My appointment was on time and I was kept informed throughout my visit.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/27/2019

We appreciate your business, Keegan. Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

GC
GRACE C.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
It was a good experience
My car was serviced in under 2 hours. The experience wasn't too bad. The waiting area is cozy, with a TV, free drinks and cookies. My car was also given a free car wash.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Grace! We're glad to hear your visit went well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

RD
ROCHELLE D.
Awesome job!
Everything was fabulous and timely. Disappointed inside wasn't vacuumed or wiped down. I have that done without asking at all other car places. Other than that it was a great experience.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Rochelle. We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve. We look forward to seeing you again!

DANIEL W.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Prius’ check up
Very happy with the service. Representative when out of their way to insure that we would have one more free service w/I the next 6 months. Very quick service!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Daniel. We're glad to hear your visit went well, and we look forward to seeing you again.