LT
Lina T.
Cadillac DTS
04/09/2021
They treat you like family
Traywicks has been servicing my vehicles for 10 years, they are always honest and always work to get me the best prices. They treat you like family. Support small businesses!!

Barbara M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/09/2021
Family owned & operated. Excellent work performed.
Very pleasant and friendly staff.

EW
Ed & Kim (David) W.
GMC Acadia
04/08/2021
Fantastic customer service and great expertise and knowledge of your vehicle.
Elizabeth and team are very professional and courteous. Always explains in detail what the issue is but also provides options too. I have been going there for many years and they have serviced more than 5 of my vehicles, always exceeding my satisfaction!!

John M.
Volkswagen Passat
04/07/2021
work was completed on time and they kept me posted on the status promptly. Very easy to deal with.
They updated me promptly on the status of the work, alerted alerted me to the need to have the alignment updated. Price for tires and alignment was best I could find.

BG
Bill G.
Jeep Renegade
04/06/2021
Quick service great info
Have used traywicks for year recommend them to friends and family

PJ
Phillip J.
04/04/2021
Oil change and tire rotation done quickly and with awesome service!
Very happy to have found a new repair shop for our families cars.

Chevrolet Colorado
04/02/2021
Honest, Do a good job
John was great.

John B.
03/31/2021
Review
Great place to do business.

Jon & Michelle T.
03/29/2021
Persitent
I had my Toyota to the dealer for this fix 2 previous times. They charged a lot and did not fix the problem. Traywicks tracked the issue through several trials, eliminating several ineffective solutions to find the fix

03/26/2021
Very satisfied
Traywicks provides excellent service and does very high quality work.

TH
Tim H.
Clermont, FL
Toyota Tundra
03/25/2021
Top notch customer service and auto repair
This garage and it's staff provide excellent work. They diagnosed and repaired my vehicle without a hitch. I arrived for my appointment and they took my truck right in for the repairs. They have always worked with my schedule and even dropped my truck off at my home when I couldn't make it in time to pick it up.
Do yourself a favor and take your vehicle to these people for all it's services and repairs. I even found their prices to be more than fair. I can't thank Traywick enough for their great svc!

Robert G.
Excelllent Service!

GM
Gayle M.
03/24/2021
Nice people & close to home
Love to support local businesses when they deserve the business & this business deserves it.

VA
Violeta A.
Kia Soul
03/21/2021
The oil change went as well as expected but other issues were found in my car that have me quite worried.

Julio C.
Audi Q5
03/18/2021
Great experience
I am happy I have Traywicks as my mechanic shop. Every time I go I get the best customer service an honest work on my vehicle. I drive out my way to let them do the work.