KR

EV
Ernesto V.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ernesto said he likes this facility.

Jeff R.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they were good.

Martin D.
Oakland, FL
02/04/2019
Engine light on
Sorry about my last visit. I found out why my engine light was on right after I left you. Mt gas cap was off and lid was open and when I put it back on the engine light went off.
I will be back again as needed.
Marty Daly

Bucky H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
01/31/2019
5-Star Experience
I noticed a nail in my tire so I needed a place to patch it - quickly! I first stopped at a shop down the road - 45 min wait! I was on my way to another place close by and was passing Traywick's Garage so I pulled in. They were able to take me right in! Patched the tire quickly. In and out in about 30 minutes. They were professional and helpful. 5 Stars! Definitely recommend.

Side note - the bathroom was spotless! An unexpected find at an auto repair shop

Windermere, FL
BMW M5
01/12/2019
Best Oil Change
Great service, very personable and professional. First time here, they got me right away and 50 mins later I was all done. Elizabeth at the front desk and John the mechanic were both great

Julie B.
Ford C-Max Energi
01/11/2019
Flat tire
I hit a curb and blew my front tire out and had the car towed to Traywick's Garage. They suggested 3 levels of tires and made sure I had the best two on the rear. They also did an alignment after installing the new tire. I have found Traywicks Garage to always be professional and fairly priced. They have gone above and beyond several times in the past for me with required work and sharing valuable knowledge of my cars.

TT
Tony T.
Nissan 370Z
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Tony said they do good work.

Jeff D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/08/2019
My favorite/Family business
The repairs and customer service are always 100%. Clean, professional, and honest. Nice people too.

John M.
GMC Yukon XL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
John said the business does a great job. They are real happy with everything.

Carol W.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business did what they were supposed to do in a timely manner.

Jay D.
Jeep Commander
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Jay said they are super happy with the service. They're fantastic and terrific.

PP
Paul P.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/28/2018
I appreciate the family business feel
I needed to find a place closer to my home as a go-to for my car services and think I found one. I've been doing the corporate big name garages (which was totally fine) but it was always too far, too busy, and a bit more expensive. Traywicks was awesome. they were informative of things they were doing or had done in the short time I was there just to get tires rotated and an oil change. to be that involved with their customers for a simple service was awesome. I feel like I can really trust the team here with my auto services.

Acura Integra
12/27/2018
The only place I trust with my car
I always take my car to Traywick's. They take care of me and are honest.

Jerry G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they are outstanding and conscientious.

Jerry K.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the customer service was fine.

GP
Gerald P.
Oakland, FL
Chevrolet S-10
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with George. He said the business is dependable and always on time.

BA
Barry and Kristy A.
Nissan Sentra
12/07/2018
So Trustworthy!
It is so nice to have a neighborhood mechanic shop with competent, trustworthy people! Traywick’s is the true alternative to the dealer service scam! They care for my 12-year old as if it were their own! I am grateful for Elizabeth and the crew. Her communication is top-notch. She makes you feel like she cares about us, and she understands how much we rely on our vehicles for our busy lives.

Dale and Susan W.
Cadillac SRX
12/04/2018
Outstanding service from a neighbor mechanic
We have used Traywicks for over 6 years now. They always do a great job, are very efficient, and we know the job is always done right. Elizabeth is extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

We couldn't ask for a better service center.

David R.
Orlando, FL
Acura TL
12/02/2018
New auto repair customer
My family and I recently transferred from Atlanta to Orlando and I was in need of service and brake replacement on my Acura. I had a great mechanic in GA but was in need of finding a trustworthy shop near my ew home. After studying numerous reviews online, I called Traywicks and scheduled an appointment for the following day. These guys were super nice and trustworthy. They let me know that several items I had them look at did not needb to be repaired or replaced. All of my repairs were completed on the same day.

Super happy to have found these guys as there are so many other places that try to take advantage of people or don’t know what they are doing. I will be bringing my wife’s car there soon for scheduled maintenance.