Tom S.
10/07/2020
We have been working with Elizabeth and the staff at Traywick's for years and have never been disappointed. They always go above and beyond and provide us with the best customer service in the business! I highly recommend Traywick's for all of your auto service needs!

LR
Larry R.
10/06/2020
In and out quickly and very pleasant staff 😊
Looking forward to keeping them on my mind if I should need anything done in future.

BD
Butch D.
10/03/2020
The Best vehicle customer service I've ever had,
I've been a driver for over 50 years and I can confidently say that Traywicks has given me the best customer I've ever experienced. Very kind. And they treat my car as if it were my very dear child. I'll be a customer there for life.

SR
Samuel R.
10/02/2020
Efficiency
Great work ethics, politeness, cleanliness and efficiency.

EJ
Elizabeth & Eric J.
Ford Explorer Sport
09/29/2020
Immediate and efficient friendly service!
Immediate and efficient friendly service!We found TRAYWICK’S GARAGE and saved ourselves driving across town.

GP
Gissela P.
09/28/2020
Tire fixed
Fast and great service.

09/28/2020
Honest
I went to Traywick’s thinking I needed a bunch of work the dealer suggested. And, to my surprise I did not need most of the work. Thank you Traywick’s Garage for being so honest and saving me $$$$

RP
Ray P.
09/24/2020
I have had the opportunity, on several occasions, to take advantage of their service. I have always been greeted with a friendly attitude and immediate attention. In my experience their prices are fair and attention to detail is outstanding.

SJ
Scott J.
Windermere, FL
Ford Expedition
09/24/2020
Trustworthy
I feel confident that every time I go to Traywicks that I am given true and honest information regarding our vehicles.

CP

Robert R.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/21/2020
Tire puncture patched & repaired
John was just great this morning! Not only was he very competent and proficient, but he was friendly, informative and helpful in any future visit I may do. Elizabeth was very friendly in processing my repair bill, Too! I'll definitely bring my car back for more work.

Ross M.
Gonzales, LA
Nissan Quest
09/17/2020
Fantastic Service/Friendly Staff
The crew at Traywicks Garage were very helpful. We caught a flat tire on the turnpike heading towards Lake Burma Vista for holiday and we were able to drive right up and get taken care of fast. Thanks. Very nice, very helpful, very intelligent.

BP
Bill P.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/17/2020
My wife's car blew an electric fan motor. The folks at Traywicks got it fixed in one day, so my wife didn't have to miss work. We have always taken our cars to Traywicks and we have always gotten excellent service at a fair price.

GT
Greg T.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/16/2020
Nice place
Work completed correctly and as quoted. Good communication from a friendly staff!

RJ
Rosalie J.
09/16/2020
Friendly and reliable
I have been going here for a few years. Maintenance and/or repairs are done in a timely manner. I have never had to return because a repair did not work.
Staff is reliable and always courteous.