Darryl S.
Clermont, FL
07/06/2020
Traywick’s is the BEST!
Elizabeth, John, and the Traywick’s team are the best. Great customer service, auto repair service, and repair prices. Always friendly, reliable, and professional. My son and I have been having our family’s cars service here for year, and we highly recommend!

RE
Roderick E.
07/06/2020
Fast and easy to work with
Have been here two times now. Always great and friendly service.

07/02/2020
Excellent service like always

Orlando, FL
Honda Civic Coupe
07/02/2020
Wonderful
Everyone here is ready to help you and are wonderful people. They provide me with the best of service and where willing to go above and beyond for me. Highly recommend this place of business for your car needs

Dave M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/01/2020
Smart business people. 100% Satisfaction.on
Very knowledgeable people from the office to the techs. Comfortable, honest, hard working fair pricing.Get the job done on time and right the first time. That's why I take my three cars there. Suggested to friends give them a try. Great job thanks. Dave M.

LP
Laura P.
07/01/2020
Great customer service!

VS
Versie S.
06/30/2020
Great personality great prices honest and get the job done in a timely manner great team awesome job
Great prices timely manner great attitude and honest

Daniel P.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/26/2020
Great jobs
very good treatment they are very friendly and professional

SR

Joanne and Pat B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/25/2020
Dedicated workers
Service is fantastic. Elizabeth goes beyond to get the parts at a good price and at a timely bases.

Dennis M.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/25/2020
Excellent, Honest , Fast Service!
The team at Traywicks were professional, honest and extremely friendly. Their prices were reasonable and communication was impeccable regarding my appointment and update on my vehicle.

Marc M.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Marc said this is a good business. They are honest, don't try to sell him things he doesn't need, and the service is timely.

Steven H.
Kissimmee, FL
Great Service, Fast Work, and a Good Price
So I came to Traywicks Garage because it was a location that did work for both my stepfather and my brother, each of whom told me great things about their service. I can say I will soon be joining them in recommending the location as well. Everyone knew what they were doing, communicated to me very efficiently, and good the required job done in good time and at a reasonable price. I know where I’ll be going if I need any more car service...

BP
Bill P.
06/22/2020
Great service and reasonable prices
I've been doing business with Traywick's Garage for twenty years. I wouldn't take our cars to anyone else. They're great at letting you know what needs to be done soon, and what can wait. They're also great at accomodating your schedule. This is an excellent local business.

Great
Great work, fast and honest people