Chevrolet Colorado
02/09/2021
Great service and great people to deal with. They show they truly care about your car . Would always recommend them to everyone.

KA
Krystal A.
Orlando, FL
Honda Element
02/08/2021
Honesty and great work
They were really helpful and not overpriced at all. It’s a family owned business and that’s exactly how they treat. Really glad I came here and will be returning.

Jeep Renegade
02/04/2021
Refreshing to find a quality service provider that is honest with reasonable pricing. Very knowledgeable and professional. Will absolutely recommend!

Denise & Robert W.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Traywicks Garage
From friendly people, quick service and expertise, the experience was seamless!

John & Mary L.
Mercedes-Benz C230
Very happy customer.
I trust that they will diagnose any issues correctly and complete repairs quickly and at a competitive price.

VA
Violeta A.
Kia Soul
02/03/2021
Very nice and caring people.
Excellent service as always, problem solved very efficiently. I am never disappointed!

Sam S.
02/03/2021
Very quick and very honest
I have problems with Starter was bad, and I did the research to find out auto repairs in my area, I found 2-3 auto repair in my area, 2 off them was over priced me (now every one do research on line to check out the price before makes a decision) and I did talked to Elizabeth she’s gave me a fair price with warranty at traywick’s, so I decided to towed my car to them, couple hours later she called me and said my vehicle was done!!!!!! That is amazing!!! And I will be back to this location in the future for my vehicles!!! Thanks for being honest!!!!

ST
Sheila T.
Nissan Rogue
01/31/2021
Great service, professional and courteous.

Orlando, FL
INFINITI G25 Sedan
01/29/2021
Quick and honest service!
Elizabeth and her team are amazing and will make sure you are taken care of quickly and honestly. What more could you want with an auto repair team! Been servicing our family’s cars with them for over 10+ years.

PS
Paula S.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/28/2021
Wonderful customer service and fair price.
Less then 30 min for oil change, waiting room with A/C, excellent interaction and 100% honestly.

Carla C.
Nissan Versa Note
01/28/2021
REASONABLE PRICING
I had great customer service, the staff was kind and followed Covid safety guidelines. They even sanitized my keys before giving them back to me. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes and the best part is their pricing was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone with Tire issues.

MK
Muriel K.
Mazda CX-5
01/26/2021
Good honest people
I took my CX-5 to Traywicks today to get a second opinion on the work that needed to be done. They were very honest with me about what needed to be done. They did explain what could be done later if I wanted to hold off unlike the dealership that didn’t even mention the work I would need to do in a few months time. Elizabeth was very kind and took her time in explaining to me their estimate. I have decided to go to the Traywicks for my car repair because clairvoyance and honesty is very important to me.

Margaret (Peggy) S.
01/24/2021
Traywicks is a customer friendly garage.
I was lucky that years ago when I was looking for a garage to work on my car that I found Traywicks. I have been going to them since 2010. I keep going back for my cars beaches they are honest, have fair prices and care about their customers. I have sent friends to them for service. They give you options and help find best prices for parts and service. I went to the dealer after buying a new car and never felt I had a connection to the service I received or information they gave me about my car’s needs. So glad to be back at Traywicks where the service is honest and they are knowledgeable about my car.

CN
Cesar N.
Hyundai Palisade
01/20/2021
I have 2 vehicles serviced here and each time the work was done ✔ efficiently and quickly.

LR
Laura R.
01/14/2021
Awesome service
As usual my service was great! Got me in quickly, had the tire I needed ordered and ready and my oil change done quickly too. Everyone is friendly here!