Port Charlotte, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
09/16/2020
Great service! Quickly took care of my problem thereby allowing me to get to a appointment on time.
Great service. Resolved my problem quickly and got me back on the road.

SK
Scott & Kerry K.
GMC Yukon XL
09/15/2020
Service , price and coffee
Service is outstanding and you know you’re getting a fair price !

Jon & Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
09/11/2020
Super quick
I had a morning drop off. I didn’t plan on staying but I should have. They got my car in, serviced, and off the lift in about 30 mins (before I made it home). I live these guys.

BD
Bradlee D.
Acura ILX
09/06/2020
Amazing Customer Service, but a bit pricey
Loved everything about this shop, my experience with my service rep was amazing, everyone was extremely professional, they were extremely transparent in their work, I was not upsold, shop and waiting room was clean, organized and again transparent. I went in for a simple oil change, full synthetic, this cost me 91 dollars, this is nearly double what my local Acura dealership would charge. I am really glad to have introduced myself to this shop but the pricing was a bit high. While the customer service and professionalism made up for this, I like a value. Should I need an actual repair I would def consider coming back, but I go to an independent mechanic to not be charged dealership prices. I appreciate that they offer the same level of CS as my dealership but that isn't as important to me. I would totally recommend to friends and family, but I would ask them to be sure they know the price before getting any repairs done. Rating 5 stars despite the price because honestly, my experience was a 5-star experience.

RL
Rafael L.
09/03/2020
TRAYWICKS, GREAT SERVICE and GREAT PEOPLE
Traywicks did a great Job on my son's truck, The tires wer balanced perfectly and the wobbling at high speeds has been 90% better (Oversize Tires)
John has fair prices and a kind, professional heart. A very knowledgeable staff compliments the great Service.
Rafael Lopes
Clermont, Florida

Terri & Jim S.
09/03/2020
Traywick's is honest, professional, affordable.
My family goes to Traywick's for anything auto...tires, tuneup, repair. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Elizabeth and her team are so honest and respectful of our time and money. If something needs to be fixed or changed, they are ASE certified -- and if something doesn't need immediate attention, she tells us that, too. This family-owned businee treats my family like their own.

Joe M.
Ford Transit Van
09/02/2020
Return again and again!!!
Always deliver professionalism from setting up an appointment to returning your car to you....plus they back up their work!!!

Doris H.
09/01/2020
Dependable Service
Always dependable service. Never a disappointment. Have been coming here for years. Happy to recommend to my friends or family.

WB
Wilfredo B.
Tampa
Honda Fit
08/29/2020
Great people
I went there with out an appointment early in the morning and they manage to get me in and do oil change service on my car and it was very fast to head out on time for work..thats make that pñace special.

Maria & Jose R.
08/29/2020
Great service always.
At Traywicks garage you Find knowledgeable people that solve your car issues with quality and when you need it to be ready. Excellent customer service and affordable prices. These are people you can trust.

Acura Integra
08/27/2020
I always get great service here from people I trust.

James D.
Lincoln Navigator
08/26/2020
Great service.
Fast, friendly, professional service. This was the first time I’d used Traywicks and I will be using them and recommending them from now on.

LT
Lesley T.
Orlando, FL
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/25/2020
Great customer service and prices not to mention it's not a big chain that tries to upsell you on every little thing
Excellent customer service! My car was serviced in one day. I love being able to support local businesses that are family owned and operated. They go above and beyond, and even remember your name. Lots of hand sanitizing stations everywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone at needing an honest and reliable mechanic.

JO
Juan O.
08/25/2020
Fastest and efficient oil change
I stopped by without an appointment and they were able to squeeze me in. I was in and out in less than 45 min. Super fast and efficient. I found my spot!!

Cyprian H.
Outstanding!
Took my truck in for an alignment and as always was impressed by everyone’s professionalism and courtesy. The alignment was completed in a very timely manner and my truck runs great.