BA
Barry and Kristy A.
Nissan Sentra
04/08/2018
Most Trustworthy Repair Shop in the WG!
My wife and I consistently take our vehicles to Traywick's, and they are so reliable, trustworthy, and efficient. I deeply distrust dealerships, and they allow me to avoid the Nissan place in Clermont, who always will call me back around noon on the day I drop the car off to attempt to upsell me to more service. As in, squeeze more money out of my pocket. This is a shameful practice, and that is where I know most dealerships make their money, because they don't know how to engage with customers with an honest and straightforward way. Traywick's does. Do not hesitate, take your car there if you are anywhere near west Orange County. Elizabeth has NEVER done us wrong in the 14 years of service.

BP
Bill P.
Chevrolet HHR
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they always provide excellent service. He said they remind him of his service check ups and tell him only what he needs. He said he is a life long customer.

PK
Paul K.
Volkswagen Passat
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business is fantastic. The staff is great. They treat him the way he deserves to be treated.

Michael M.
03/29/2018
Alignment
Took me in right away and service was completed within 30 minutes. The only place I go for alignment due to the years of experience from the gentleman that performs the service. His knowledge and expertise needs to be transferred to another person to carry on after he leaves the company.

Joe C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/23/2018
Service !
John was SUPER to work with , wish they could have found the problem with my car but they did everything they could do. Once again John was EXCELLENT ! Thanks Joe Costa

Karen B.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the service was great. She only had to wait an hour and a half, and a lot was done.

LO
Louis O.
Volkswagen CC
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Louis said he really enjoys working with the staff at this facility because everyone is very nice.

Judy G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/16/2018
Very fair professional and pro-active
We selected Traywicks Garage from their advertisement in the Observer and decided to take our 2007 PT Cruiser to Traywick's to have the driver's side electric window repaired. Throughout the process they were pro-active, friendly and professional during their diagnosis of the repairs needed for our vehicle. They were very good communicating each step as they were completing each of the needed repairs. They are an example of World Class Customer Service.

Jon and Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
Chevrolet HHR
03/15/2018
Super fast!
I brought 2 vehicles in on 2 consecutive days. Both had a variety of things to address. Traywicks got them finished in a super fast time and they did a great job, as usual. They are my go-to guys.

PR
Patricia R.
Buick Rendezvous
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said she would recommend this business for service.

DF
David F.
Florida
03/14/2018
Service with a smile
I always take our family cars to Traywicks after they advised me a few years ago that the tires on my wives car were soft rubber & therefore would ear very easily & also expensive. I've always found the staff to be very polite, professional but yet understanding on the customers wallet. Today I took my 'van' in for an inspection and I knew I needed at least two tires too. I wasn't 'sold' the other two however I was advised of what life was left in them and knowing my movements could advise me further on what I should do. I love the fact that they know you by name, what you drive and actually listen when you tell them what you do which dictates your mileage etc. After deciding to get all 4 replaced at once I then wasn't sold the same top range tire, I was given a price per tire on what was available and the mileage on each for me to choose what I wanted and NOT what they wanted to sell/me to buy. I truly appreciate being informed when I buy things but the choice still being mine rather than being told what I should do and I've always found Elisabeth to treat me as part of the family when I go to Traywicks. She continually checked on the waiting room to offer bottled water and update people on their vehicles. Definitely another satisfied customer who will be back yet again, and again.

Robert G.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they were very friendly. They completed the service quickly and well.

TR
Todd R.
Florida
smart fortwo
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the staff were very helpful.

James D.
Georgia, FL
Ford RV Cutaway
03/06/2018 Category: Service
James said the pricing was fair and they brought him in quickly. The staff was good and also gave him a follow up call.

EL
Edwin L.
Minneola, FL
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Edwin said the business treated him well, they explained to him and they speak Spanish. He said he like the way they did the work and his vehicle is running well.

BA
Barry A.
Nissan Sentra
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Barry said the business is trustworthy.

Jorge A.
Windermere, FL
Kia Sorento
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said they did a very good job and he was pleased.

Marc M.
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the business did a good job and the mechanic was very efficient. The staff was very accommodating. He was given a good quote for the work that was done.

ES
Eric S.
Orlando, FL
Honda Accord Wgn
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the pace the staff explained was not as it was explained. He told them he had an appointment, and they told him it would not be a problem to finish the service quickly. He was late for his appointment, because he was not in and out. The service took over 45 minutes. The staff was genuine, though.

Jerry G.
GMC Acadia
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they are really good.