Kim B.
11/08/2020
Honest
They inspected my car and gave me an honest assessment of the work that needed to be done and if I should have the work done. I really appreciated their honesty.

Hyundai Accent
Traywicks
Great place.

MA
Melissa & Andy A.
Clermont, FL
Cadillac XT5
Oil change & tire rotation
Excellent, prompt and professional service. I'm very pleased!

Terri & Jim S.
Windermere, FL
Kia Forte
11/05/2020
EXCELLENT work done in a timely manner.
My family takes all of our cars to Traywick's for service and tires. Have for years. Will continue to do so.

PG
Paul G.
11/05/2020
Family, honesty and service.
You are not a number here, Elizabeth and John take you in as family. If they say it needs fixing,, it needs fixing and they will work with you to get you back on the road. their attention to detail is why their service is so good. I live in Dr. Philip's and make the trip without reservation.

Marcia C.
Kia Sportage
11/04/2020
John & Elizabeth are so kind and caring. I trust them with my car wholeheartedly and it is the neatest cleanest repair shop I have e er been to. I highly recommend their services to everyone

Charles H.
11/03/2020
Old Leaky Dodge Truck
I have a 22 year old truck that belonged to my father, and I have been doing my best to get it into a safe, daily driver with most things in good working order without breaking the bank. The folks at Traywick's have been great working with me to slowly make that happen. This visit all engine leaks were addressed and repaired, thank you!

Kia Rio
10/31/2020
Excellent customer service and quality workmanship
They take the time to go over the situation and give options. Provided a ride for an all day diagnostic test. Always pleasant and positive customer Service experience !!! Quality workmanship.

Marian W.
Windermere, FL
10/30/2020
Confident care
I’ve been using Traywicks Garage for 15 years. They are always honest and professional. This visit was no exception. I thought my problem was great, but they solved it easily, fast, and fair. Whew! Happiness.

Ralph & Melinda H.
Kia Soul
10/29/2020
We can always count on Traywicks to give us an honest estimate of the work that needs to be done. They have been servicing our cars for years and do an excellent job.

DJ
Dennis & Karen J.
Nissan NV200
10/29/2020
Best Service
The only place I will take my vehicles to. Own a local business and need fast, reliable service of all types. They never disappoint. Great as always, Thank you😀

Kia Sportage
10/28/2020
Ver
Great services and very friendly.

CK
Chris K.
10/27/2020
Trustworthy, reliable and reasonably priced.
I've been a customer for years and I keep coming back because I trust them to do a good job at a reasonable price.

Julio C.
Audi Q5
10/26/2020
Great Customer service
This is by far the most trustworthy and straightforward mechanic shoo I’ve been to. I totally do all my work here for the past 6yrs. Would highly recommend Elizabeth to be honest and fair.

Joe C.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/24/2020
Service with a smile !
If you want your vehicle done right the place to go is Traywicks Garage . They know how to do it right the first time !