Jon and Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
07/27/2017
On my side!
Traywicks is looking out for me to repair my vehicle but not to overhaul my wallet. They are the most honest mechanics I've had the privilege to hire.

DF
David F.
Ocoee, FL
07/22/2017
Repair
Took my car in to get a flat tyre repaired and was treated like a family friend, the lady on reception knew my name and asked which of our two vehicles it was for quoting both without looking anything up. That's really knowing your customers although I hadn't been there in months and months. I was soon back on the road with a repaired tire, for a great price. Everyone is really nice there and my spare has been put back away and all the fittings stowed away with the carpet etc all put back really nice.

Darlene And Mike R.
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he likes this business because they are honest.

Janice F.
Windermere, FL
07/19/2017
An excellent family business
I have been using Traywicks for a business vehicle and my personal car for almost five years.
The work done is always finished in a timely manner and the quality is always performed. The owners are caring and very knowledgeable. Recently, I had work done ion my car and the replacement part turned out to be defective. Owners Elizabeth and her Father went beyond the call of customer service for me. The problem was addressed immediately and rectified with complete efficiency.
They made sure I was nnot without a car and the re-do was done in a flash .
This is exactly why as customers we need to support all local small family businesses. A relationship is developed between people not just product. When you get the bill for work you will have confidence in knowing that is what work was done nothngi more or less.
Thank tou to Trsywocks for insuring that I had a safe drive to SC' !

Joe C.
Florida
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business provided fast and friendly service.

AC
Aimee C.
Acura 3.2TL
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Aimee said the business is amazing, and everything was great. They did not take advantage of her and she will not take her vehicle anywhere else.

Jimmy And Erma C.
Honda Accord Crosstour
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Erma said he has been visiting this business for a long time. Their service has always been good.

Jay D.
Jeep Commander
New Tires
Great consultation to evaluate options for a new tire purchase ... Elizabeth took the time to walk through different options and helped us pick out a fantastic new set of tires for our son's vehicle!

Marcia C.
Attention To Detail
I was recommended by my daughter and couldn't have been more pleased. They were punctual, thorough, neat and organized and also gave me good advise to help me to save money. I will be sure to return! Thank you Elizabeth and John.

Anne M.
Maale Adumin
Professionalism, speed and caring
Excellent! Many thanks!

Kevin B.
Florida
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said everything was done quickly at the business and he had no complaints.

Jerry G.
GMC Acadia
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff always takes good care of him. He thanked them for their good work.

JO
Jeff O.
Ocala, FL
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/10/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the prices were reasonable, the people were friendly and the work was done quickly.

DT
Debbie T.
Ocoee, FL
Nissan Juke
07/06/2017
Honest and Trustworthy Business
Honest and friendly owner and technicians. They are my go-to auto repair shop and will forever have my business!

Sara and Andy B.
Honda Element
07/04/2017
Wonderful service
I brought my vehicle in for spark plug replacement and now it runs great! Elizabeth 's attention to detail is so appreciated. She is always looking out for her customer and lets you know of future concerns.

KJ
Kelly J.
07/04/2017
Honest with fair prices! A rare find!
I have used Traywick's in the past with similar results but hadn't been in a few years since I had a new car covered under warranty with the dealer. Fast forward to this past week, Tahoe is no longer under warranty and there is a tire shimmy that seems dangerous above 30 mph. I dropped it off on Sunday without an appointment. Called Monday morning and they had it diagnosed before noon. Sent me two estimates based on my budget (super thoughtful!) and had repair completed by 3:30PM. I highly recommend Traywick's and will not go anywhere else for service! Thank you!!!!!

Jessie B.
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Jessie said the employees are good people and they did what needed to be done.

GB
George B.
06/29/2017
Fantastic...
Excellent service, as always...

SD
Shannon D.
06/25/2017
Tires
Needed new tires, worked with me on what I could afford. Called the next day to see how the tires worked and if I needed anything, to give them a call. Super friendly.

GP
Gerald P.
Oakland, FL
Mazda CX-5
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Gerald said he has been using the business for 20 years.