MA
Mike A.
Cadillac DTS
03/26/2020
A real home town experience
John and the whole team at Traywicks are very knowledgeable, courteous and skilled. The work that was done to my vehicle was top notch and completed faster than I had expected. This is now my home town garage, I have already recommended them to family and friends.

SL
Shannon L.
03/21/2020
Super clean and friendly
The cleanest mechanic/tire shop I've ever been too! Air conditioned waiting room. Hand sanitizers and bacteria fighting hand wipes, on the counter! And the best service! I will recommend them to everyone who needs car/tire service! Not overpriced during this time . I'm out of work, I'm on a tight budget. I feel that he respected this , and didn't overcharge me and gave me a discount on installation of my tires. I'm living pay check to paycheck. God bless them!

03/19/2020
Went The Extra Mile
They are very professional and friendly Mechanics that went the extra mile working on my vehicle. I'm truly GRATEFUL!!!!

James K.
Orlando, FL
03/14/2020 Category: Service
James said he was happy with the good service.

AK
Ankit K.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Ankit said his experience with this place was perfect. He is happy with their services. They are really good and he appreciated their work.

NB
Nikki B.
Orlando, FL
Honda Fit
02/22/2020
I could never live without them.
I was referred to Traywick‘s by my employer in 2014 and I have not been to another mechanic since. Their honest, competent and compassionate staff has come between me and disaster on so many occasions. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Joel R.
Jeep Compass
02/20/2020
Trustworthy Garage
Professional. Great customer service. I would highly recommend to everyone !

Julio C.
Audi Q5
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Julio said the staff has good customer service and they understand him.

Bradford M.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Bradford said the business was really quick and it was an easy process. He also said the prices were good.

EE
Eric E.
Clermont, FL
Honda Civic Si
02/12/2020
Always great service at a fair price
How often do you pay less than the original estimate. They fix what’s broken and don’t try to up sell ever

WP
William P.
Frankfort, KY
02/12/2020
Above and Beyond
My son's transmission went out in a trip to Disney. After searching on the internet from Frankfort Kentucky for a mechanic for hours, I settled in on Traywicks. It was the cleanliness and organized shop that sold me. My Dad was a mechanic back in the 50's and he was all about keeping his garage and tools clean. With my decision in place I contacted John and was impressed with his concern for my son and his family. I gave him the address and soon the process was underway. Colton and his family were able to continue to enjoy their trip to Disney while John took care of everything. It was a relief to know her was in such good hands. John and his crew worked diligently to complete the work in a timely manner. My son and family did have to spend a couple extra days all the work was completed, but John gave them my recommendation for a rental car and hotel in the area. Thanks to Traywicks my family made it home safe and sound. If they worked so hard for a family out of state, I can't imagine why anyone in the area wouldn't go here first. If it wasn't so far to drive, I'd bring my car in once a month just for a check-up. Thanks John.

FB
Frank B.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the business is fantastic. He said they do a good job in short time at good price. He does recommend them.

NC
Noah C.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Noah said this business was quick, easy and did a good job on his vehicle.

Martha C.
02/06/2020
Care about making my vehicle safe!
Elizabeth and her team have been taking care of my cars for many years. Fabulous service!

GB
Gray B.
01/28/2020
Nail in my tire
Friendly and great customer service!!